Found My sister's stash. Is she into dark dudes? The smaller one smelled like ass

Found My sister's stash. Is she into dark dudes? The smaller one smelled like ass.
Shes been hanging a lot with The basket Ball team lately

Attached: 20191207_121257.jpg (1908x4032, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool, she's unlocked duel wield.

Lel

There are whips and smaller dildos too

put there a scale or something for reference
i want to imagine how far your sis stretches

how old is your bbc loving sister?

I'm sure those are both yours, you faggot.

Faggot OP with a cuck fetish. This shit is arousing roleplay for them. They are his.

If it smells like ass you should sterilize that shit so she doesn't die of ads infection.

18, Just turned two weeks ago.

post sister

Smaller one is +/- 16cm
Cant go take more pics now

Nice LARP faggot.

this

Attached: 20191207_123824.jpg (1080x1305, 595K)

>disgusting daggot foreigner with a cuck fetish posts his black dildos and fantasizes about a sister he probably doesn't have.

Fuck you i'm not into sticking Black shit in My ass. I dont have a fucking fetish with niggers.

You have a fetish with your sister or your girlfriend being taken and fucked by them while you watch and think about how pathetic you are. You should be enjoying this, everyone is letting you know that you definitely are pathetic.

Bitch ain’t got no titties.

Nogs don’t want her

Easy way to solve.ot os get her a knotting dildo. She drop the basketball team for volunteering work at the pound

What if she is pregnant by some nigger?

Women generally don't enjoy putting things in their ass if they don't have to. It's probably your dad's

None. Just found The stuff and having fun with it. You triggered?

I dont give a shit. Thats her problem.

I'm not mad, I'm just calling you out. You didn't just find this stuff. It's yours.

That one legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie

Many niggers where u live?

Yeah, some. Just like US.

Did you taste them?

Of course not. Pretry sure they taste like plastic stuff

How she looks like? Post pic

Already did. Read The thread

ITT: OP LARPS WITH HIS DILDOS

Wtf is LARP?

Dip both in hot sauce.
>Nigas love hot sauce.

Do u have Kik?

Nay. Never used

Post wins

you don't have a sister lmao

Do you think she washes them often?

If u can see the pic better, her belly is little grown...she might be pregnant now

lol. Spread that hot sauce in one of them (the red thing). Can't remember the name of the thing. Help me anons.

Thats her problem. I'm moving out to College

tabasco
texas pete
siracha
… so many red hot sauces

Why would I do this?

put it on the one that smells like ass to scare her from doing anal

Imagine some huge 12 inches ravaging her tight, pink vagina while she is screaming in pain

For scientific reasons ofc.

Attached: mad-scientist.jpg (691x377, 39K)

Fuck you

The color of the dildo doesn't matter. Her hanging out with the thugball team is what you should be worried about.

If someone has a silver dildo, do they have a secret fetish for the tin man? If they have a green one, a leprechaun? So the color doesn't matter, but hanging around the nogs is the problem.

She's into buttplay. Light colored dildos get stained from shit so most girls buy the black ones for their assholes.

Now you get to imagine your sister with someone at the top of physical fitness railing your sister's ass.

DONT GET UPSET BECAUSE SHES INTO TRUE NATURAL DEFENSIVE SPIRITUAL WARRIORS OF NATURE AND NOT DECEPTIVE (CULTURE) CLEPTOMANIC RACIST COWARDS OF CORRUPTION MAYBE FOR UNTERRACIALS WHITE WOMEN/WOMANKIND CAN HELP REALIGN THE BLACK MALE TO FOCUS ON WHAT IS TRUE LIKE ENLIGHTENMEMT AND EMPOWERMENT (& POSSIBLY BE REINFORCED WITH A BLACK FEMALE) IN THE RELATIONSHIP FOR ABSOLUTE BALANCE AND POWER RATHER THAN LIKE REDUNDANT SPORTS AND RACIST FUELED DISTRACTIVE IRRELEVANCES

RACISTS FEAR THIS.

BUT EVOLUTION IS NECCESSITY
SO SWERV ACCORDINGLY
INDULGE ABUNDANTLY
AND UPPERCUT EXPECTATIONS
PERMENATELY. FUCK RACISM

Attached: 1572680291760.png (1097x1270, 262K)

Don't lie that shit is your black fantasy you mentally ill fag.

Actually its kinda Hot tô think of her getting pounded doggy by a Black dude. If he is thick and veiny and cums inside her...

>BUT EVOLUTION IS NECCESSITY
It's scientifically proven that blacks are less evolved. Skulls being closer to that of an ape and whatnot.

BBC os the future. All Hot women are going for it. If you accept it, it hurts less.

but it isnt pain its a delicate cresendo toward the absolute extreme capacity of pleasure the majority of us take care in these wimmenz yo dont assume shit
them psycho druggies are
different story detect and deflect
but indukge in niggas of intellect

Attached: 1573273410060.jpg (864x919, 930K)

Hah, the vast majority of scientists agree that the differences between white and black people are too few to even matter.
Get cucked

your condescendance
of deceptive assumptions
only lead to that conclusion

but youre not fooling the realness
we natural multidimensional
astronauts thatre immune from dying

Attached: IMG_20191114_104655_238.jpg (403x503, 88K)

>The color of the dildo doesn't matter.
The black dildos in the sex store are always bigger, perpetuating the myth.