German governemment: Death penaltiy would end EU-Turkey negotiations

turks how do you feel getting cucked by th EU?

Merkel just said death penality would be the red line
welt.de/politik/article157124814/Bundesregierung-erklaert-Todesstrafe-in-Tuerkei-zur-roten-Linie.html

Why are people still listening to this traitorous bitch?

>Implying the top roach cares anymore
You're lucky he doesn't create a few million more refugees

death penalty would probably be far better than a turkish gayjail

So glad at the setback.

>Turkey
>European

This

lmao do turks even care about the EU anymore?
who does she think she is?
what a dumb fucking bitch
just build a fucking wall and be done with it instead of """negotiating""" with them

Turkey tries and tried for years to enter the EU and they allways tell them "if you change one more thing we let you in" and they never get in, the mad men. I don't know why they fuck with Turkey like this, maybe it's a running gag in the parlament.

To which Erdogan replies "oh no, please don't throw me in that briar patch!"

>Listening to a traitor

Won't this make German Turks riot?

Some turk soldier fled into Europe when it failed
European leaders plan to send them back to guaranteed death
Yet continue to let in ISIS

EU-Turkey negotiations are still a thing? They shouldn't even be eligible for visas.

how about just lie? you can "free" people who then mysteriously get bullet in their head

i hope so

Free them into waiting Islamic mob
Say its regrettable that angry citizens took law into their own hands, but its understandable anger. Pardon them all to help move on with the healing of the nation.

Can't say I agree with Turks joining the EU but what's wrong with a death penalty if it's proven beyond doubt that the perpetrator deserves it?

i think its that erdogan is doing purges right now

Jesus, why did they even surrender? If I knew that was coming, I'd at least try and flee or go down in a hail of gun fire.

>Jesus, why did they even surrender? If I knew that was coming, I'd at least try and flee or go down in a hail of gun fire.
Loyalty to the nation over loyalty to your own life.

They're constitutionalists. After seeing the people didn't give a fuck they kinda realized there was no point shooting at their own people.

It's stupid and suicidal, but admirable all the same.

I hope so. Then I can finally kill some of these shitskins. I fucking hate this scum.

Im guessing most had no clue what was really going on
The officers who knew what was going on fled by chopper to Greece leaving the grunts to die

But Europe being so cucked im sure they plan to send them back to guaranteed death

I just wanted to let you know that I will report this post for hate speech to the police.

>fucking up the trias politica
meh
>jailing critical journalists
meh
>telling the constitutional court to stop acting like one
meh
>death penalty
WOW STOP RIGHT THERE SIR

g-god bless the EU

Hopefully Erdogog manages to convince turks here that his Turkey is the true roach paradise so they all go back

"Hello Polizei? Here is someone on this anime picture board shitposting all day. Please do something"

Nothing much, but you can't make a justice system that's 100% perfect and incorruptible. So sooner or later people are going to get executed that didn't deserve it and people that did, aren't.

Well he managed to talk them into being human shields from a smart phone

They may say that now but once Erdogan executes these soldiers or who ever when 5 year pass they will all forget about it and say we changed now and let turkey in EU aniway

>Jesus, why did they even surrender?
They didn't know that would happen. They thought that non-violence would be met with non-violence. They were wrong, because the other party was muslim.

Just a lesson for the rest, I guess.

We will never get in EU anyways. Also they can not bring death penalty. If so, they had to kill Abdullah Ocalan which they can not because they are cucks.

Can confirm. Turks are morons, even compared to Americans.

idle threat. Majority of EU member states incl. Germany want Turkish accession. Merkel needs Turkish rapefugee control. If rapefugee deal collapses Merkel goes, then EU talks can continue.

Merkel should stop negociating with Turkey as long as Erdogan or any roach associated with him is in power. The bastard bullies his way into the Union. Says a lot about what he'd do to it. It'd be the end of the Union.

How nice of Germany to decide that for the entire EU. Truly Merkel is the shining light of this egalitarian union where decision are made as true equals!

But if the Dutch people decide Ukraine should not join, we are ignored.

NEXIT now!

This

Someone's gotta step up and Obama is too busy giving mass shooting speeches

Just more emotional leftist politics. Logic be damned, we must do what feels good. To leftists. Because the death penalty is what I have the fewest issues with of that entire list.

As if saying you don't have the death penalty would mean anything if you're creative
>You are sentenced to life in prison
>psst, other guy. wanna earn a carton of cigarettes or whatever the fuck prisoners want.
>Go shank a bitch.
Or there could always be "accidents" during transport or some shit.

no one seems to mention that these penalties would be retrospective which should unthinkable in a democracy

They won't, Turkey has signed a bunch of EU agreements in the past preventing them from doing a death penalty. In fact the last death penalty was in the early 80s by a successful coupers.

The agreements were a part of "sign only this one thing and you join EU".

Erdogan have no interest in joining EU, he doesn't want to lose his Independence to a Parliament that's 90% against him and his people's ideology, but it has been set a one of the "nation's goals" decades ago, so going against the stream is hard even for him. So he is like "yeah I totally want to join EU"...

Turkey's secular leaders were the big big cucks. They were NATO's personal army with the 2nd biggest army without having any word in the NATO, the were USSR/Russia's boogeyman by having missiles and nukes in their land pointed to Russia (it's was triggered Cuba's crisis decades ago), and they got governed by the EU in a term of countless agreements signed for no good reason.

Turkey is being uncucked now, and the globalists are butt-hurt about it.

No sorrow for Soros.

Cool story bro. Ejoy Sharia law in Turkey. I assume as an Moroccan you are pro-medieval laws

EWHO?

>Be a cuck like me or I don't like

Not our lifestyle, sorry.

Its ironic farce. Neither EU nor Turkey believes seriously in prospects of Turkey even joining EU - EU population is against and goverments know it, Turkey feel betrayed from previous "promises" and know EU just try to play it. Both sides negotiate merely to make it look like they have something to cooperate at.

>death penalty
>in an islamic led state

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

That said, it's a legitimate form of crime control when applied properly. It shouldnt be seen as a punishment but a permanent and irreversible way of removing dangerous and irresponsible people.

Plus it should be used on politicians who betray the state as decided by a jury of peers. Would stop ALOT of jewing and kikery but that's why they removed treason having the death penalty anyway.

The people attacking them and protesting didn't represent the whole country, and neither did the coup members. But once they surrendered, they were at the mercy of the people who wanted to hurt them. Apparently the coup members didn't understand this and surrendered to "the people" which were the most radical and violent. Fighting the government means fighting its supporters too...

Merkel is such a racist Islamaphobe.

they've been rioting here since they were forced on us by americunts because muh NATO
go be edgy elsewhere kevin
anyone got a link to the video?

U NEED TO RESPECT THEIR CULTURE YOU VILE ARYAN.

Why he got censored?
The links were legit.

>this implies that everything else he is doing is perfectly fine and in no way influences the eu entry
fuck that woman

t. Kurd

No one cares for EU. But we saw how you guy gave millions of euros to Greece. This is why we are still pretending that we wanna join to EU.

Whether we join or not we should do the reforms EU is asking for. But why should we give our national sovereignty to Brussels.