Why do non-Americans hate mayonnaise?

Why do non-Americans hate mayonnaise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Japan fucking loves mayonnaise, though theirs is pretty different from what I hear.

Dutchies dip their french fries in it

holy shit you're dumb

Because mustard is the patrician of condiments

we have Hellmann's
though it doesn't look like mayonnaise, too white to have any significant amount of yolk in it. My countrymen prefer local brands

it pretty much all tastes the same to me. rather just buy generic.

Mayo is disgusting ew
I seriously hope you guys don't actually eat that shit

generally in norway if a product has to say on the tin that it's "real" anything, we automatically assume it's fake

The fuck you talking about? Japan, all of Western Europe, Eastern Europe (Mayonez) & Russia loves mayo.

Mayo is shit.

i wish all americans thought that. too much fucking branding.

Good shit but I probably only use it on something a handful of times a year.

this.

Also I think the French like it a lot, didn't they invent it.

Because Mayonnaise is high in cholesterol.

>that feel you can go for some macaroni salad right now.

Even potato salad would be fine.

They do and it’s different and very delicious. They like to put it on everything though.

this

>mfw a sandwich has mayo on it

Their mayo is pretty good. A bit more vinegar tasting. Though my description does not do it justice.

Proper mayonnaise is supposed to have a bit of mustard in it.

You haven't lived until you have had a pizza with mayo on top

Only children like ketchup. Literally vinegar and tomato paste just covers the taste of your food and ruins it.

I don't hate it, but there's nothing good about it and I don't like the texture
if your sandwich needs mayo because it's too dry or lacks flavour, you fucked up, try again. maybe use less bloated, disgusting white bread

Quite unlike vinegar and ground up eggs.

but the triple baconator does come with mayo user...

Well I'm 35 and I like ketchup on certain foods, but I also don't make hackneyed generalizations about somebody's maturity level based on their condiment choices.

Ayo, it's mayo! It's mayo all day, yo! They know we don't play, yo!

Mayo is terrible. So are ketchup and ranch. Never could get into mustard but I can respect it at least. I can only into darker sauces like BBQ, teriyaki, and soy or stuff like chipotle and garlic aoili. Oil and vinegar are fine too

russians consume more mayo than ketchup

Garlic aoili is literally mayo with olive oil and garlic

Miracle Whip > Mayonnaise

andre miraclewhipatina

the hood choice

>I rate mayo

shit tastes 100x better than straight mayo so I don't care if garlic aioli has mayo in it

BLASPHEMOUS
i think if a potential girlfriend said this it would be a deal breaker

>35
>still on Sup Forums

>Never could get into mustard but I can respect it at least.
Lmao the fuck does this even mean. They're condiments not people.

While I don't like just mayo on a cold sandwich, I have recently learned about using mayo instead of butter for grilling a sandwich and it's amazing. Doesn't make the bread greasy.

>he thinks you can leave this place

it's like saying I respect whisky but never could get into it. there are a lot of different and interesting mustards from what I've seen like whisky but I can't deal with it's inherent flavor

>tfw came to Sup Forums at 22....
>tfw 32 and still here
>tfw Jake Delhomme just threw another pick

>never been to eastern europe

lol bro Im even older

>under 35
>on a website that only exists because of now 35 year olds memeing their asses off in 2005

same poster, 32 here as well famalamalam, as of the 5th

That doesn't clarify anything. If you prefer one mustard over another that's completely understandable, but respecting a condiment in general follows no rational logic.

I still considered myself a newfag but I guess I’ve been here since 2009

>almost 30
when the fuck did I become so old

maybe you could make the leap in logic and understand that I was saying I respect the craft of mustard production and variety in types as opposed to the clear lack of variety in sauces like ketchup and mayo

>he doesn't know that the 57 of Heinz is a reference to their initial 57 varieties of ketchup/sauce

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinz_57
Just because Heinz could make products other than ketchup doesn't negate the fact that ketchup is shit tier sorry

>mfw an amerilard put his eggs in the fridge near me

>why do non-Americans hate the obese epidemic

In Australia it would be illegal to say something is real when it isn't, surprised not the same in Norway

Pretty much every country enjoys Mayonnaise (it's French) just not to the ludicrous extent Amerilards do.

Some of us don't live in frozen waste lands where it never gets hot enough to bother with a fridge. kys.

I wanna know where else could they go, the counter? A pantry or cupboard?

I love it

i have mine on the counter

living on the edge there pal

Mine are cupboard. I think it's because the us and Europe clean eggs differently that yours are only safe in the fridge.

Mayo is not bad, it's useful in salad sauce or with eggs, but americans use it everywhere.

1.Mustard
2.Ketchup
3.Mayo

They put it on Burgers and Sandwiches. Just not fries.

Oops read it as "why do americans"
Dude Euros put that shit on their fucking fries. Better question is why do non North Americans not eat Ketchup?

>on their fucking fries
Have you tried it? I don't see myself going back to ketchup.

>mexico actually right for once

its okay. kinda plain. European Mayo is much better at least. I was just saying they probably eat it more than Burgers.

not sure if the true mayo or this.

>american education

We love mayonnaise, it's an European invention you ignorant burger (which, too, is European in origin btw)

I love mayo. I add garlic mayo to my ham and pineapple pizza