Lads I have a racist problem I'm Irish

Lads I have a racist problem I'm Irish
Hypothetically do I date:
A debtless non virgin with tattoos but who is Irish
Or
A debtful virgin without tattoos but who is foreign (Italian)

>not the actual girls

Attached: Dilema.jpg (2384x1788, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Irish men look shit. They should date each other and dump youl.

The Italian girl, fairly fucking obviously. Clear her debt and she'll find a way to show gratitude.

Irish women >>>> Italian women

italiano

depends how inbred you already are

You can pay off the debt but a non virgin will never recover her virginity. Frankly you're still retarded for considering marrying in our gynocentric shithole

You are not good at framing decisions. Which one is hotter? Which one in more fun to be around? Don’t choose your cunt based on where it comes from doof. Each cunt Is different. Also I think I understand you but debtful?

Up

Tough one. For the Irish one, depends on the number of guys she's banged, and how you feel about tattoos. I would say under 5 or so guys and a couple of tattoos under clothing are fine. For the Italian, it depends on the amount of debt, although she might keep spending even if you help clear it. Also, depends on who you like better. Good luck.

the italian

What kind of adult is well enough adjusted for adult relationships and has literally never had a sexual relationship before? Go with the Irish girl imo

No she won't. Have you literally even met a woman before?

>paying for a woman's mistakes
You'd be better off just going to prostitutes

Lo thats true but fuck foreigners

Irish.

I am Irish

Italians are fucking assholes, 90% of them.

Lived in Roma for two years.

Both are super nice gals tho thats why I'm conflicted

Italian

Irish reporting in.
Play both of them, fuck both, pick one.

Why?

I have now it decison time can only meet one for Christmas

Don't be a pussy and bang both of them then lad

Jayzus sake like, I'd stay away from both to be honest, irish and italian birds are smilar, french/german/polish/czech way better

grand job

This is a freaking mistake. I know most of you stupid pricks on here have no social life but I had seen some idiots do exactly this, it never ended good.

Choose the irish if she is hot, otherwise fuck and ghost them both.

Need to see em really.
Depends what you want, do you want long term? If so it's gotta be the Irish bird. How bad are the tattoo's though? I was fucking a girl a few months back but got rid because her tattoo's were so fucking bad.

French are cunts mate what are you on

Attached: 4312E195-E8EB-413F-A3B0-89B434BC3597.jpg (331x334, 12K)

OP post girls in the vola, I know you're lurking

If she has debt it means she has no impulse control. If she has no impulse control she probably isn't a virgin.

Also, Italians are are just shady fucking people. There is a good reason they were discriminated against 100 years ago in America.

Irish girl is stupidly pretty but has 3 tattoo and wants more
One Prancing Horse on her ribs
>One Ink quill on her wrist
One Pacman Ghost on her ankle (she was drunk for it)

Attached: Screenshot_20191207-170327_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 328K)

if the two of you are redheads, date the irish, for endangered species preservation.

if you don't care about that, go for the clingiest (probably the virgin)

This is a fucking LARP

French birds are UNREAL lad

Compared to iirish or fucking italians.... no question

Trashy... tattoo's a deal breaker for me.

ITT: Complete incels who have definitely never had sex before.

I've fucked both and want to go exclusive whats hard about that? "live action" is just "having a life" faggot

No she was i popped her so that counts

The Italian isn't likely a virgin. Most girls hold onto their "virgin" status long after they've been fucked. I've known plenty and personally fucked a girl who faked like she was too drunk after two beers. When we were done she was like "I'm still a virgin right?" Women can be dense as a bag of rocks sometimes.

They discriminated against the Irish too. When it came to hazardous work, one black worker was worth about five potato drunks. The Irish were like rodents and thus expendable.

stop LARPing

Dodgy, girls with full tattoo sleeves and shit are freaks. She could just be trying to be quirky or some shit.

I don't think you know what that means

Attached: potato.png (496x327, 109K)

it means playing pretend with your internet friends about all the beautiful girls that are interested in you

Both girls are real nerds in the pic shes on the floor laughing over a stupid Doctor Who joke if that helps

>she's gorgeous
>but also a total nerd!!1
[LARP intensifies]

Nowhere near the same situation. Irish were economic refugees. They were fucked so hard by the British that they had no where else to go. Once they got to America they at least put some effort in to become good citizens. The Irish firefighter and policeman stereotype is evidence of that. The Italians though, they just love being degenerates. They did fuck all and turned to crime.

I'm asking for advice becuase you cunts in your autism actually have one benfit of being emotionally detattched enough to make good decisions

well i'm ethnically northern european, with some scandinavian. i'd rather not with southern euros.

Why is being a nerd a good thing? She just wants to watch Youtube over leave the house or meet up

>me writing xmas cards while she watches fucking Merlin

Attached: 20191207_172359.jpg (720x1280, 273K)

Dude, the pants, you sure you're into girls lol.

timestamp with those pants kek

I'm writing cards to go to a party bro
(Also girls love them no joke)

They fucking do! Any pants that makes your arse looks good and they love it.

Attached: 20191207-172959.jpg (720x1280, 559K)

Attached: lmao.jpg (600x600, 63K)

THE FUCKIN STATE OF YOU LAD HAHA

Fuck sake

My man!

Attached: 24A70D81-9AA4-4206-AF2C-28517F145E61.png (666x666, 487K)

Now show us the Irish birds nudes.

Don't have them I'm afraid they're good gals

Positive sign...

So
Potato or Spaghetti?

irish men, real ones from ireland not america, are fucking gorgeous. the the milder northern ireland accent > southern ireland accent in my opinion. fucking yum.

Like I said, need to see em, probably the spud though... Italians are just shady fucks, like tanned knackers.

there is no such thing as southern ireland you dumb fuck

You'd hate my accent, big thick Tipperary accent, you'd need subtitles.

....ok bruh I'm not making an vocaroos tho no homo

Attached: c2a3608.jpg (557x551, 24K)

Irish women if you want 9 kids
Italian woman if you want 5kids

How did you fuck both if one is a virgin still?

"Was"

Congrats. Been maybe 15 years since I fucked a virgin. Old age.

Not great tbh
Really sweet and clingy but sex is very plain

i have a red hair fetish lads....but i also like Mediterranean girls. i think i just like pounding vag.

yes there is, it's called the republic of ireland.

haha

it's like this lad said, i'm not kidding when i say i can only MAYBE understand half the words they are saying. it's not helped by the remarkable speed at which you irish lads speak at. and you all fully understand it at 1000 words a minute. hands down easily the best people (north and south) on earth to have a party with tho.

Yeah true...on the other hand you can mould Italian girl into a complete whore in the bedroom now.

No she's too damn principled
Irish girl is kind of boring but she open to give and take like if i eat somthing she'll feel it rude not to return the favour

Aww schucks

im italian and i already know ur going to end up marrying that italian girl, happens everytime

zucame 'e palle chiavica

irish girls like italian men and italian women like irish men, its always been like this since forever u know im right

Italian women do not age well. There then most beautiful women from 16-24 but when they turn 25 the transformation into a manly block of cheese begins.

Same as Irish women so. Try being in your 30's... they're all fucking land whales with 17 kids.

I'm an Irish man and even though I look like shit to some people, women fucking love me. I have the kavorka

um..i'm not trying to marry. just fuck and impregnate.

>lived in Roma

fukin kek user, that's not Italy
it's Africa

Have you ever spent any time in Italy? This statement is stupid as fuck. Older italian women are fucking smoking hot milfs. Take care of themselves, tanned, work out, eat right, dress well...

Irish women past 30 are fucking dog rough

Date out of your race. Decrease chances of developing genetic mutations within any particular race. Any race is fine except for blacks. Last thing you want is a black leprechaun because they are the ones who steal lucky charms.

u dont know shit

italian women age better than any other race, bar french women

>better looking
>no tattoos
>actual country
how is his an option, take the wop.

Irish girl.

Men like you are one of the reasons why modern women are trash.

I'm italian and i've never saw rome in my life.

I'm a northerner. I know exactly the situation with todays Irish girls. Back before the celtic tiger times Irish girls were top tier much like italians but now they are ruined along with the country. Don't date that dirty whore with tatoos just don't, trust me. If you really have to pick between the two, go for the Italian. BUT if you really don't want to date a foreigner i understand, then you should find decent ones in the back arse of nowhere, not cities or main towns. There are still decent girls left in Ireland but they reside in not the most obvious places. Just stay far away from Townie girls they are all trash, it depresses me.

>pay off her debt
Holy shit you are cucked.

/thread

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ

What’s the difference between that and a prostitute

because she will never incur debts that will need paying ever again.
Use your brain.

The non virgin. Unless you plan on a short relationship. Virgins always go out exploring.

That’s like saying I spent two years in LA or New York so all Americans are assholes. That’s retarded. Big cities are not representative of an entire country.

Best answer ITT in my opinion

from my experience, irish girls have better banter

dude, just because you can't hold on to a girl doesn't make all women shit

Hmmm. So someone who is fiscally responsible and probably is hard working with a good job, or, somone who has no idea how yo save money and might be lazy and unproductive...which one to choose?....hmmm....