I think I'm actually getting older

I think I'm actually getting older..

I'm 27 years old and I fucked an 18 year old last night. She was fun, had a tight lil body but godDAMN was she annoying. Like every word out of her mouth I wanted to just tell her to shut the fuck up. How do I continue to fuck that young fresh pussy without simultaneously wanting to murder the woman attached to it?

Attached: grumpy-clint.jpg (660x521, 48K)

Ball gags

The fact that you didn't consider fucking her doggie style and pushing her face deep into a pillow tells me this is fake and gay

I'm 27 as well.
Did you meet her on tinder? Most girls under 21, are pretty annoying.

It's called maturing as an adult you fucking spaz

she wasn't talking during the sex you mouth breather. I had to physically talk to her before she let me put my wiener in her.

Yeah i did. I have my age range from 18-35 and I have the best luck with 18-19 year olds. I don't think i've ever met a mature one and I now understand why the age of consent is higher than in most other countries. Most women that age are fucking retarded.

>Most women that age are fucking retarded.
It has nothing to do with the age. They are retarded for a lifetime.

I agree with this, me and the wife argued once about the difference between average time vs fastest time (rally event) she couldn't understand that they where different things.

There's some formula about the minimum dateable age for a woman being the man's age divided by 2, plus 7, so for you that would be something like 21yo. I've always found it works out pretty well as a rule of thumb, below that age women are just too tooth-grindingly immature to put up with no matter the qualities of their pussy.

I suppose thats fair, but at least I've met a couple women my age that were pretty reasonable people.

That said, if i was going to ever settle down it'd be with someone between the ages of 23-26.

Welcome to maturity. The older you get, the more you realize young people are dumb, and don't know how to fuck.

I'd say thats fair when actually dating, i have also heard half your age plus 7 is the minimum socially acceptable age.

but man that teenage (18-19) pussy is good. She kinda sucked at foreplay cause she has almost no experience.. but i had over 100 lbs on her so once we started fucking it was easy to just use her 4"11 109 lb body like a fuck toy.

When I was 27 I got a gf that was 21. She was okay I guess but immature
When I was 31 I got a gf that was 21. She was more mature than me.

how did yall meet?

I would like to purchase a slavegirl under 20 years old.

its not only age, some girls are like that their entire life. i know girls my age (30) that still cant shut up about absolutely non interesting subjects, use 10 minutes to explain simple things and just sound like they are 12. if i suspect they are like that i go home and fap instead.

Tinder.

Probably shouldn't have nutted in her, huh?

Okay.

That isnt actually true. The issue is that the bell curve for IQ for women is extremely narrow (low kurtosis) so women tend to be tightly clustered around 100 iq. This means that for the 50% of men on the right side of the mean - e.g. those who aren't liberals or in prison - most women are pretty stupid. This explains why the left fetishizes the "diversity" of women in tech, politics, business etc. 100iq women are fugging geniuses compared to them.

Attached: male_female_iq.jpg (602x390, 55K)

This. Enthusiasm and youth are nice, but enthusiasm and experience are much better.

Larp.

>Scotland, 1932

yikes you have any studies to back that up from this century?

sure thing faggot.

That's funny but only a representation of your dumbass wife. The smartest people I've known in school, my career, and life are evenly split between men and women. You just picked a slow one.

turn your give a shit off.

All of this is bullshit.