Meanwhile, in opposite Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in opposite Sup Forums...

I hate Milo.

[crickets intensify]

Islam is a religion of peace

I'm telling you guys the Earth is a sphere.

>falling for the cubical earth gentile
>"good Jew"

Trump will make it.

Will Jeb be the best president since Al Gore?

Who else postop mtf here?

The holocaust was real guys, like 100%, the media keeps saying it didn't happen, but it did.

by the way, we shouldn't make the niggers slaves again either.

There is no disputing that cultural enrichment made Europe as great as it is today.

Don't let this thread die.

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

my son came out as non binary hypofem trans today! so proud!

I'm so glad we have all of these refugees! I'm already housing one and he just loves my non-gender identifying companion!

Restore that!

Who else Dildo for the Hildo here?

Hillary is so genuine and funny and selfless!

I hate immigration

>opposite Sup Forums

IT'S FUCKING BIZARRO Sup Forums YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCK FUCK. FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCKER OP

Did you hear the news? 1000 local women raped 2000 muslims immigrants in Germany. When will this bs stop?

but sweden, your country is the most culturally enriched of them all! it's beautiful!

why the fuck is africa still a thing

Holy shit the Europe looks comfy, all the basicly nigger parts (not all after the refugee shit) are cut off to other side.

It's completely fine to be a foot fetishist. So what if foot fetishism is directly linked to pedophilia and cuckoldry? Those are completely fine as well. And we shouldn't judge because no one decides what they're going to be born like.

How tragic! Those refugees were probably just looking for a motherly role-model! I feel so bad now

wtf I hate doubles now

That really makes up my mind

Thank you for your contribution OP, you gave me something to think about.

After all, ideas should be challenged on this board in order to help them thrive.

africa has diamond dude diamonds are serious money

WHITE LIVES MATTER

RELTIH LIAH

Portugal is white.

I think it's great that many Jewish authors (that are white passing) are working to dismantle our system of white privilege!

Why, the dastardly White Man in charge of France just said

" Terrorist Attacks shouldn't happen, and we certainly shouldn't expect them or get used to them because I have got a whole bunch of proactive policies that will actually bring about change on this matter"

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

i fucking hate my country. racists everywhere. not a single poc anywhere. everybody is a dumb homofobic nationalist.
i eish my country could be more culturaly/etchnically diverse like Poland, Finland and Iceland and more progressive like Iran, Russia and Saudi Arabia

Man, I really wish England was more Multicultural. I should move to London.

Wow double posting. You have to teach me how to do that.

**CURSE KEK**

But Sweden, the whole world looks at you as a model of success, especially the "Muslim rape marathon" event you want to be bringing to the 2020 Olympics!

>I hate immigration

What do you mean "immigration", you fucking jew? Go fuck right off with your wild jew theories.

Let's have an intelligent discussion like we always do

I just donated my wife's son's college fund to Bernie's campaign. Match me.

I'm upset that Brexit won.

Black people seriously need to stop apologizing for everything. It's getting pathetic.

As an Australian I feel it is my responsibility to lift the general level of debate and contribution on Sup Forums and also reduce the use of coarse language if possible.

Communism could work, it just hasn't really been tried yet

Australians and Canadians are always the most thoughtful and agreeable members of this board. Why is that?

I don't want to kill myself.

Molymeme's rhetoric is suited for 12 year olds, can't believe anyone watches him

Clicked on this thread just to see if someone made a comment like this.

I am not disappointed.

i wish there were more muslims

Have you not converted to the true faith brother?

That's it I'm a #Trumpmissile now

i make more than $20k a year

> Argentina
> black

I can't wait for Trump (AKA Hitler) to lose to Hillary Clinton, a steadfast, loyal, and honest leader. Also, white privelage is putting African Americans in unfair situations, and the only solution is apologizing for slavery.

what a fine day in this multicultural paradise

wow, really makes you act.

wtf I like \loq\ now

Surely, you mean your wife's son, right?

>1st world posters
laugh out loud

Sven, you must be rehabilitated. Reported to Swedish authorities. I hope you are hiding behind at least 7 proxies

I'm with her

We should do more for the lovely people of Israel who never interfere with world political issues.

Don't we all hate him in the real Sup Forums?

I have nothing meaningful or poignant to add to this topic.

You nailed it again, Canada...

I can't get over how undeniably straight OP is.

I hate guns and barbeques

BELLEN BELLEN BELLEN

I will contribute quality posts to this thread

If singles Jej will make sure nothing bad happens today!

Black people have made only positive contributions to the human race and are intellectual and peaceful.

That id though

>not pooing in the loo.

Seriously What is wrong with you, Sup Forums?

Oh no

>not getting balnda up

Stay Viking, Swede.

I sure am glad that Redditors choose to spend their valuable time participating on this Young Turks fan page during this fine season.

This assures me that all will be well today, with no crises in the foreseeable future.

I am not NEET, I am not a Virgin and I have a very fulfilling life outside of Sup Forums.

I hate how noone here has OC. Do you notice how we take all our memes from 9gag and Reddit? I wish we were as creative as them.

>DESIGNATED
>SHITTING
>LOOS

The economy is great.

male user here
uuh we dont appreciate racist memes around here

>I will contribute quality posts to this thread

You always do, prison island nigger.

Tell me about USSR.
Why they say "Chandram Bandram" once in each CS:GO match?

I sure love posting with a german flag. It means everyone respects me and nobody calls me a cuck.

Dubs of Truth

I respect Germans as much as they respect their own history. Which is a lot. Please sleep with my gf that I totally have, mr big strong german man.

Well, I think our diverse and exciting island and its fast internet, combined with our exceedingly high quality education system and rich social scene lead to a level of intelligence and informedness on political issues that cannot be matched but should be shared and debated wisely and all-embracingly.

I'm with her.

First Emus now America fallen.
Is there any way to stop Australians?

Look at all those poor bastards in their underdeveloped countries. The numbers says everything about the first world country that's Brazil: average IQ is 113, 98% of white population, 76% of the people degrees. We are the most militarized country in the world, we don't even conceive the idea of representing a peaceful leader to the world.

America might finally win a war if we actually put some money into our defense budget and weren't so underweight.

Please give us clean drinking water!

Nothing really surprising there.

America are well known pooinlooers, after all

Man i really hope I don't get doubles. Singles confirm trump looses the election!

When i read this thread I realise how much of polar opposites tumblr and Sup Forums is.
Seeing as this is the shit that gets posted on tumblr seriously.

Kek is the alpha and omega.
He is in all dimension, include the opposite one.

PRAISE BE

There is nothing wrong with your country turning non-white. Whites are a cancer to be chemod out of existence, thanks noel ignatiev (peace be upon him).

I thank Dawkins every day my race is not that of the vile european. I would not stand it.