Does your country have natives?

does your country have natives?

Not anymore

Yes, i think they are called germs or something, im turkish so i dunno.

>West malaysian natives look negroid and are lazy sods who get paid to go to school
>East malaysian natives have qt girls and handsome men. All the tribes were warrior races and some of them were cannibals 30-40 years ago.

Unfortunately

Well yes, we're native to this green and pleasant land after all.

Yes, lots os native tribes.
Even untouched by man tribes (never had contact with civilization).

Brazil is the last bastion of human freedom.

Is there a chance that these australian and new zealand natives are some of the last bastions of a previous stage in the evolution chain of the anatomically modern human?
Science and anthropological research has shown that they were much smarter than previously believed, so they very well might be some previous branch that got isolated tens of thousands of years ago, or maybe even more.
Please don't take this the wrong way, i'm very interested in evolution, biological and social, so in no way i'm implying any kind of hate speech or justifying any type of racism.

No and Sami people aren't natives.

Yes

New Zealand native are completely different. They’re Maori and are decent from what I hear.

No but we have """""natives"""""

i am native :)

Yes sorry, you're right. I forgot about that. They're
polinisean i believe.

This is my land now, and all the little shitheads that attack the great Ameroeuropean race should be shot

the maori killed the natives

give it a few decades and we will not.

the original swedes were BLACK, but then indoeuropean wh*Toids immigrated en masse and bleached us. that's why you never hear about sweden before the viking period.

Almost all possible varieties of this shit.

I guess the Frisii where our natives. So no.

Jutes and Angles do not exist anymore, you are not true native

The few left are dying out, pretty sad desu.

Then ate them

dumbass jutes and angles are not danes

nz was uninhabited until like 1300ad

I concur, abos and other negritos (like the Papuans and Andamanese) are part of an early, isolated wave of human migration out of Africa way before Austronesians were a thing

ok you're right from this map angles are modern germany but jutes live in plenty of what is still denmark. and i doubt 'danes', the germanic tribe, are identical to modern danes

you just said jutes and angles doesn't exist anymore

White Anglo-Saxon Australians are native Australians.
Aborigines are native wildlife.

i meant to say "lived"

did you guys know that the country of Mauritius doesnt have any natives and was uninhabited until fairly recent human history

The entire Mascarene archipelago were first settled by colonists. Same goes for Bermuda, St Helena, and other remote islands that aren't in the Pacific.

>t. Chang Muhammad Fiorello

Danes today are a mix of Danes and Jutes. Not that there ever was any difference between them besides speaking slightly different dialects of the same language, which was the basis for the unification in the first place.

I am native on Finland, Sweden and Northern Eurasia :)

Norfolk Island is an interesting example of a unique non-native population. It got settled by the descendents of the Bounty mutineers after they'd been discovered and the British agreed that Pitcairn was overpopulated and here's a spare island we used to keep ir*shmen on and we don't want the French getting their hands on it. Then the Australians basically annexed it

i'm not too sure about that, those groups dont seem so isolated and share a multitude of similarities fisiologically speaking with homo sapiens sapiens wich in my belief indicates that they are part of that group

We are the new natives, fuck sh*talians

They're obviously part of the same species, since they can interbreed with us, but they really are the farthest away from the rest of the world genetically.
>those groups dont seem so isolated
They are REALLY isolated. No one knew about the highlander Papuans until some Dutchman decided to fly over Dutch New Guinea. They just assumed the terrain was too rough for anyone to get up to the highlands, so they thought it was uninhabited.
The Andamanese are even worse. They've been living on their islands for 60,000 years without external contact, save for the past two centuries. The Sentinelese are still uncontacted.

what are these burgers doing? is this a maga thing?

Yes : French people.

The same with La Réunion.

Do Tatars count as natives?

so is norway just a mix of danes and swedes?