Is smoking really that bad...

Is smoking really that bad? Been thinking about smoking one or two cigarettes per day (maybe rolled since they have less shit) but wanted to hear oponions from the retards

Attached: IMG_20191201_153107_645.jpg (640x640, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont do it user its disgusting

Are you autistic? If you stand in a burning building you know what usually kills you first? The smoke. What makes you think smoking isn't going to be bad for you? Because it looks cool?

Why? Looks relaxing and I'm always chewing gum so I can deal with the breath

I been smoking for over 20 years and it's a pointless shitty habit that you would do yourself a disservice to start.
All it does is rape you of your fitness, cleanliness, nice appearance and smell.

Well its relaxing because your body craves the nicotine, first couple of times it's pretty cool then the few times after that its relaxing but then it becomes annoying to have to step out to smoke. Plus the smell starts to intrude on everything. It'll stick to your clothes and overtime give everything that old cig smoke smell. If you dont already smoke then dont pick it up, find a different way to unwind for 5 minutes at a time.

Don't be a dipshit. What do you think you'll gain?

Don't really care about that. A lot of fit and healthy people I knew never smoked and tried to eat clean and shit and they got cancer or sick. Don't about that.

Not planning on smoking inside or in my car. Just in my breaks and while camping. But I don't know, lots of you saying don't so I may consider it

The image of smoking might seem timeless, it’s really being denormalized. The smell will put off most of the honeys, and you won’t feel the nicotine rush once your a full time smoker. Not worth it in my opinion, take it from me. I’ve been smoking a long ass time.

Attached: 7D51753E-42B8-4B2B-963C-57DC130E5BEF.jpg (246x200, 25K)

Nicotine is a shit tier drug
It doesn't even get you high
When your addicted you'll feel like shit unless you smoked in the last hour, then you feel like a non smoker does the whole time
At least start a drug that gets you high, if you really feel the need

Honestly it doesn't matter. Ive smoked for awhile now, I never buy my own packs, I go days without smoking, I've never gotten addicted. I like how they feel so I smoke em when I want to. Plus they're awesome when ur drinking.

If ur not fit already, and do no cardio then the negative effects it has on ur lungs literally means nothing.

But my short breath does bother me and i know it's from the cigs. I just can't personally stick to a cardio routine it's just sooooo tedious

Jesus fuck! Are you this sincerely stupid? "Oh, hey, that dude didn't smoke and he STILL got cancer!" It is a fucking proven fact that smoking increases your risk of lung cancer, emphysema, and heart disease. Proven. Here's the point though: it won't be quick like you would imagine, it's years and years of shitty health. You can't climb stairs. You won't be able to keep up with other people walking. You'll spit up blood and spend your days coughing so much you'll suffer from spasms and headaches. And that's just the beginning - although it doesn't happen right away. Wait until your organs start to fail, that's when it really gets fun. I come from a big family of smokers. You're going to die in the most humiliating and vile way and it will take years before you actually pass. You cannot at this moment imagine the suffering you will experience. You're stupid and you will suffer for it.

Personally, smoking makes me anxious. I smoked regularly 2 years (2-5 cigs a day) ago and I still get the craving. I even recently bought a pack.

Don't start doing it on a regular basis or else the craving will creep on you. First it's when you drink, then before going to bed, the one in the morning, then on your breaks... I was smoking when I was anxious but realized the nicotine itself made me feel like shit.

I enjoy smoking, though. I just roll myself some high CBD, very low THC joints and smoke that instead. I don't get high and actually feel relaxed. A whole joint will last me for the evening, I take a few puffs at the time.

I'm glad it's legal now in Canada.

Haven't taken the bullet but my dad has smoked for his whole life ryo and is not that bad, also my gran grandad smoke a lot and died at 90. I appreciate your aggressive advice and I'll consider it. I know all the problems about smoking but as I said, all the semi healthy people has died of cancer or brain damage but the smokers havd lived longer

Like you said its the shit that megacorps spray on the dried tobacco leaves that fucks you roll your own as god intended.

obviously there is no healthy way to smoke but hey alcohol is a poison too

Don't do it.
It always starts with 1-2 per day and by the time you realise it is one full pack per day.
Yeah there are all these stories of people who doesn't get addicted and stick to 1-2 per day - don't believe them. The wast majority end up smoking regularly.

Think about 2 thinks:
1) health
2) $$$ - once they add up how much people puff away in a year or a decade you will realise what a fucking stupid idea it is.

if you're gonna do it because you think it "looks relaxing," 1) you're retarded 2) you're retarded 3) just buy a salt-nic vape 4) you're retarded

Son, I would recommend you spend more time with science and less with your feelings. You should know by now that what we are talking about is variations and substantially increased risk. If two people in your family won a modest lottery, would you then think that everybody wins the lottery? But hey, go ahead if that's what you want. We're not standing in your way.

You're obviously going to try smoking no matter what advice is given. Why even start the thread. Humans are such idiots...

Used to be addicted, quit a few months ago, best thing I've ever fucking done.

>It is a fucking proven fact that smoking increases your risk of lung cancer, emphysema, and heart disease. Proven
>statistics are facts
Cool story user
Citations needed

My mother smoked for 50+ years, no cancer
I smoked for 20+ years, still no cancer
Friend never smoked in their life, dying of cancer right now
Children I see in the hospital I work in, some of them under 3 years old, never smoke a day in their life, dying of cancer...

Your "proof" is just arbitrary random circumstances

I started smoking at around age 25 because I heard cigarettes helped with stress. They do, but it's definitely not something you want to get hooked in. As gay as this sounds, vape stuff with as little nicotine as possible if you so really want to inhale shit.

This has to be bait.
Kys.

Wow buddy you’ve truly changed my mind with absolutely irrefutable facts. Cigarettes don’t cause cancer, you heard it here on 4 Chan first, the number one source for completely unbiased and factual information that has never been wrong once ever.

just ask casually any friend or relative who works health care. Christmas is coming up, so you will probably have an ocassion.

If you don't, just check the Internet. Even 1 smoke can start fucking up your system for a month. There is a reason why so many industrialized countries have a smaller life expectancy, and it ain't cuz of wars, it's bc we used to smoke much more.

Is that Dallas?

Dalas Calvo

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ

Don't do it. You will be supporting a habit that makes you smell like shit, the stuff you live in smell like shit, also you are killing yourself in the process, as well as giving off smoke that will give others cancerous shit, and you are supporting an industry that has been taking advantage of the mentally ill and been saying lies for the longest time. Use that money on something else.

>the retards
Is that you in the picture?

Lol are you 10 years old?

Even 1 ciggy a week will significantly increase your risk of cancer.

But hey. Something's going to kill you. Might as well be tobacco.

Attached: 0E3BAF1F-B401-47DC-BF59-05328D7253E8.jpg (210x240, 9K)

yes, it's bad and a waste of money.

Attached: cigarette-packaging.jpg (650x366, 64K)

Dangerous game to play, but if you can keep it to 1 to 2 cigs a day and it's some natural tobacco then I can almost guarantee it won't have a great effect on your health. I'm not a fucking doctor but I would put money on this. I'd be more worried about eating fast food regularly.

Smoking is actually really good for you! It makes a man out of you and puts hair on your chest. Also helps your balls drop. Smoke up, big guy!

Smoking isn't that bad actually. The real mother fucking on here is these damn retards smoking 1 or 2 WHOLE FUCKING PACKS PER DAY dying after 2 FUCKING DECADES AFTERWARDS and then some idiot seeing one single fucking cigarrette being sparked and saying "hurr durr smuking keels yoo" .

Forget smoking. These people are fucking stupid retards. You have a greater risk in dying by one of their stupidities:

>work place accident
>gang warfare
>home invasions
>traffic accident
> home repair or domestic repair malfunction
> mass shooting
>public outrage
etc

Smoking is seriously one of the lesser problems while living among these damn fucking retards.

And if you are asking my serious answer, you can honestly smoke 2 cigarettes every day for the rest of your life without the slightest in the world about it. Doctors may say "hurr durr pursentiges eencrreezz herp a derp"...1 FUCKING WHOLE PACK OF CIGARETTES PER DAY it often takes 20-40 years to kill a person...unfortunately.

yeah

I've smoked pretty much every day since 2012. I can't half breathe and I feel like garbage all the time. It's a disgusting habit that is slowly killing me and DID kill my father.

>negative effects it has on ur lungs literally means nothing.
Are you fucking retarded? Have you never heard of emphysema or COPD?

Most nicotine addicts thought they wouldn't get addicted at one point

as a nurse, the horrible amounts of damage you do to your lungs and the way they look was absolutely enough to keep me away from it. not to mention the high blood pressure it causes, how it makes your teeth yellow etc.

smoking is for uneducated boomers or retards

Attached: 1573661916163.jpg (352x395, 45K)

>smoking is for uneducated boomers or retards

Shut up bitch. Is it ONLY consumed by boomers or the short-bus tards? If not, then shut the fuck up you dumb bitch. Most smokers tend to be anti-social and for good reason you control freak.

>as a nurse, the horrible amounts of damage

Fatass nurse I bet. I bet that you are fat. Fatty.

>Your "proof" is just arbitrary random circumstances
Yes but no, cigarettes contain some compounds that cause cancer (most things do) but smoking is completely optional, you are willing exposing yourself to this compounds and that increases your chances of getting cancer, emphasis on chances, you can live your whole live smoking and not get cancer but your chances of getting increase every time you do. too bad for those that aren't as lucky, smoking is bad for your health no only because of cancer there's a lot of complications that are caused by smoking

Jesus christ this has to be one of the cringiest replies i've ever read. I'm not even the nurse poster, but keep getting angry at others because of your self damaging and short-bus tard habit.