ITT movies that desperately need a remake

ITT movies that desperately need a remake

True, with a black potatogist this time

You start OP.

get killed retard

>potatogist

everyone should be a black transexual, agreed

I could live with this if it were a modernized version of the story which took place during a second left vs right wing civil war in like 2030 or something. The confederate gold could be a large stash of heroin or coke.

It was such a swing and near miss, and it got dated as fuck, but there's a lot of potential.

>large stash of heroin or coke

Or Popeye's chicken

p good bait actually

But we already got a parodyremakehomage and it's amazing

>remake of a remake

shaking my dick head to be quite honest family member

Nice b4x2 m9-1

>TGTBTU remake is confirmed
>Blondie is now a woman
>Tuco is now a black man, he is now called John, he's an honest man but got framed for murder by angel eyes
>Angel Eyes is the white cis male, he's racist and hates women
>movie is now 1hr30mins long
>We get constant scenes showing how the South is evil
>movie is filled with shootouts, composed of slow mo shots and explosions
>all the white males are shown as cowards and degenerates
>all the women are brave and strong
>No epic score, soundtrack is composed of old famous songs
>No bridge scene, now we get a scene with some slaves getting whipped by the evil white man, blondie and john free the slaves and they kill the slave owners
>The Trio scene is a 5 min long shootout between the characters, while some famous song plays in the background.
>movie ends with blondie giving john all the money because he's a minority
>Movie gets praised, gets 98% RT Score and 5 Academy Awards nominations

Yeah i agree it needs a remake.

you haven't even seen it plebeius maximus

>film where the only female characters that speak are a whore that gets bitchslapped and an old cunt
>film with no coons, chinks, naps, or even injuns, just spics that are portrayed by guineas and kikes
>the protagonist actually fights for dixie for a while
>yankees are all sadist or drunk
>directed by Sergio Leone

A remake of this with Kevin hart as Blondie, Scott Eastwood as Angel Eyes and Melissa McCarthy as the Big Beautiful Woman would be the greatest SJWs film ever made

>Directed by Quentin Tarantino

>scene between Tuco and his brother at the monastery is now a 10 minute rant about the evils of religion and they heal them with the help of local Indian medicine from an oppressed tribe

This

>the age of spin

You are mentally ill

Surprised it hasn't even happened yet

>vito is still portrayed by DeNiro, but now is a closeted Homossexual
>sonny is still an ultramasculine Oscar Issac, but with a soft side
>Michael is a former emothat went to iraq and has PTSD, played by Adam driver
>his girlfriend kay is Asian now
>connie is a strong independent Amy schumer, that will become Godmother in the end of Part II
>carlo could be played by Satan, since he is the worst man on earth
>Fredo is thata autist creepo from Stranger Things
>tom hagen is Michael B. Jordan (lel)
>Dom Barzini is an evil white male
>The Turk is now a neonazi portrayed by a forced by the studio to do this shit John Goodman
>The Rock is Luca Brasi
>Maherasha Ali portrays a non-jew Roth in the sequel

This is a bad thread
You are bad people

Yo momma is a bad peeps

8/10 would watch

An unofficial follow-up to the show with Mads as Hannibal again.

They need to remake it again. Its ridiculous on how Hollywood failed to remake it properly.

Doctor Strangelove in 3D, starring Will Smith. Directed by Joss Whedon to start a new cinematic universe.

Make a sequel or remake it. DTV action is on a resurgence and there is a new cast of Asian actors. Get Kelly Hu and Shu Qi for female parts.

2017 Edition When?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno

So a second remake?

Spider-man
Fantastic Four

I'm honestly surprised Disney isn't working on a live action version of this right now.

It wasn't even really close

Yeah. Shot-for-Shot. I'll be impressed if he can achieved it.

No fuck off this is a sacred relic normies and Jews don't know about. Let it be. Let it the be the only one. Man With No Name trilogy is GOAT please no feminist remakes

Melissa McCarthy is signing the contract to play Tuca right now

My favorite books when I was little. Could be solid.

H-H-ha ha...g-good one. Glad we're just memeing and it won't r-really happen

Are you all just creating outrage for yourselves? Are you this desperate to get triggered?

>bitching about Jews
Eli Wallach was a Jews you absolute schizoid cretins

>normies and Jews don't know about the good the bad and the ugly
??????????????????????????

>Melissa McCarthey's character, a remake of beloved Tuco, will be called La Peda, a reference to her chronic flatulence

Unironically pic related. Great concept that just didn't meet potential.

I feel pic related was really degrading towards women, why were they so underrepresented? I read a Huffpost article about how 50% of WWI soldiers were actually women in disguise.

Yes, yes it is. Sup Forums is just an echochamber for right wing autists to bitch and moan and create fake outrage over nothing because they got nothing else to do.

no, fag.

Although I'd watch another movie with the man with no name with his son playing the character.