This grindr faggot is sexy. Change my mind and prevent the fact that someone is turning gay after tonight

This grindr faggot is sexy. Change my mind and prevent the fact that someone is turning gay after tonight.

Attached: Screenshot_20191207_174856.jpg (1080x992, 191K)

You're already gay if you downloaded grindr

/thread

Fpbp

No. I'm curious. Too long no pussy but anyways, this guy, my dick is getting sky rocket..

Join the fun side user. Come and fuck traps until they lick you dry

Attached: Snapchat-646344885~2.jpg (360x640, 31K)

>Denial

How.

Okay, I'm gay as hell by thinking about fucking this twink

Imagine him riding you while his cute cock slaps on your belly

I would never try to dissuade someone from achieving their dream of someday shitting their pants in public.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20 Anal Intercourse and Fecal Incontinence Evidence from the 2009–2010 National (805x327, 41K)

Join trap servers, I'll give you some links, of your a hot/cute guy who's nice you'll have orbiters instantly

Got no pussy.

>Too long no pussy
SO WHAT?
I would literally fuck this chick before I fucked a guy.

Attached: 220px-Lizzo_at_Treefort_Music_Fest_2017_(34013967160)_(cropped).jpg (220x334, 34K)

3iq, you can't just post a title of a study and claim intelligence you pseudo-intellectual retard

So...you read it in under five minutes? Impressive. Besides the title sums it up [retty clearly. Are you interested in how many times someone was pounded in browntown before they started sharting Mickey D's? Almost seems irrelevant to me. Getting fucked until you are shitting yourseld just doesn't sound good to me at all.
>3iq, you can't just post a title of a study and claim intelligence you pseudo-intellectual retard
Uh...yeah I can, I just did.

Attached: LIPS INC.png (500x500, 519K)

Same thing happened to me Sup Forumsro, except I met my dick-puppet in real life. Dudes give better head anyway, I'm still probably more into girls. But the way he worships my cock, and wants to please me is super hot. For me, it's not so much a gay/straight thing, it's a dom/sub thing, I like submissive partners, Guys, girls, traps, it's all good with me.

Attached: IMG_0059.jpg (184x273, 11K)

Allright, give me

I'd rather do James Charles.

bump while I get links

I nutted on this. Good night, it was great