Why did Prometheus rip off that android's head?

Why did Prometheus rip off that android's head?

Maybe he wanted a little head. Hey it's lonely in space

>Call character that isn't named 'Prometheus'
>Call character that is called 'David' the entire fucking movie 'that android'

If you have to ask, then you picked the wrong film to watch.

Prometheus, in a fit of jealousy, realized he wasn't the prettiest being in the room. By destroying David, he reinstates his symmetrical dominance while simultaneously mitigating his insecurities.

david made a bald joke

He seemed like the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

>I'm a newfag
>I'm a newfag

>getting this baited

engineers=jews
ripping off head = circumcision

Pottery!

White people are insane

Imagine how pissed you would be if one day you woke up and a bunch of guinea pigs broke into your house and were asking you how to become immortal

Dude what no that sounds awesome

I only saw it once back in 2012, how is Prometheus connected to the Xenomorph?

saw him as a manlet and rightly destroyed him to better humanity

He was bald and he was jealous of the android's perfect hair.

Black goo mutates things into xenomorph-like creatures, maybe eventually into actual xenomorphs but this is unconfirmed.

It also might be the origin of the xenomorphs, or it might have just been reverse-engineered from them, but either way it definitely contains their DNA blueprint.

Kek

He was ordered to kill all humans.

I thought Jews were only lawyers and doctors

the black goo is just pure evolution, whatever it touches it consumes and uses to replicate itself into the deadliest species possible.

in alien 3, it kills a dog, then becomes an alien/dog hybrid.
which means its made to evolve to kill whatever species it comes into contact with.
there was no original alien, the ones from alien 1-3 are alien/human hybrids

and also, something about religion

This thread makes me laugh genuinely and I'm sitting in Mcdonalds I need to stop.

1. That isn't how the goo consistently behaves. It would be a stretch to say it even HAS a consistent behavior aside from direct exposure being extremely bad for a living creature's long term health.

2. The Xenomorphs are clearly a distinct species. They don't introduce goo to their ecosystem, they don't cause goo-like symptoms in creatures exposed to them, and direct goo exposure affects them in a similar way to any other creature unlucky enough to touch it.

not just talking black goo here but its zenomorph branch of creations, kinda loosely and also lumping them together
dont have a hernia

>"Ey big guy can you rip my head off and hit this old motherfucker"

Look up the translation of what the Android was telling him, but by the actions afterwards, he clearly didn't like it.

It makes sense if you watch it with subtitles on for the engineer language bit.

The computer orders the engineer:

>OFF WITH HIS HEAD

this some good non sequitur

is that val kilmer?

he made an honorofic mistake when he spoke in prometheus' language. it was so offensive that he pulled his head off.

id be sad i couldnt help them.
id offer them a bit of tea though.

Watching Shogun as a kid gave me a phobia of ever going to Japan for this reason

manlet here, how do I approach the engineer without him ripping my head off? Sweet talk? Try to act normal? Cocky?

looks more like Man-(let) Harrington

actually i think its morrison

piggyback on another manlet and put on a long coat so you'll look like a lanklet

LOL NO PROBLEM
WATCH THIS

He looked at the android and was filled with disgust the dirty humans tried to create an immortal being (the android).

Prometheus and his friends that seeded life on earth at the start were a cult of hippy naturalist losers. He just came out of a space coma and was probably tripping on space LSD, see's this stupid humie's robot and went into an autistic rage.

If he saw the captain, would he rip his off too?

Revenge

Jews killed Jesus Christ who was an engineer