Was it kino?

was it kino?

You know the answer.

>that poster
jesus christ

What's wrong with it?

The piece of pavement and the snails are just smacked on a picture of a highway, with a terribly photoshopped sky and a fucking plane that's even worse

I understand that it's a simple photoshop job, but it works for what it's supposed to do.

It's an advertisement for children, it's not supposed to be good art.

It was Turbotastic

>it's not supposed to be good art because it's a kids movie
Fucking pleb, you're the reason why we only get shit posters nowadays

I'm all for original poster art, but it's the company's prerogative if they don't want to dish out the dough for an illustrator.

They only give a shit about selling a product.

Nigga, you asked me what was wrong with it. Not why they do it like this

>this is the same person defending dreamworks

I just thought it was weird that someone would complain about an advertisement. I don't artistically critique billboards when I pass them on the highway.

Am I?

If it's ugly, I'll criticize a billboard too

2/10
Generic trash for STUPID kids, the bad kind of kiddy crap. Unoriginal garbage, and the production is horrible. It's because of movies like these the kids I "nanny" mostly watch ghibli now, even they can discern between mediocre mass produced filth and genuine passion projects for kids.

I give it a 2/10 because it would be unfair to give it a 0/10 when I left the room for parts of the movie (because it was so boring), so it would be unfair to judge the entirety on some parts when there might maybe plausibly be some redeeming qualities.

This and Planes are the exact same movie.

how hasn't this film become an ebin reddit meme yet like shrek or bee movie? seems perfect for it

It looks fine, you autist

No it doesn't, get off your phone

Just wait another 5 years or so, when all the kids who watched it will be in high school

thank god someone understands

i feel like it probably didn't do well enough

Because it's bland as hell. Nothing stands out about enough to make it a meme.

Looks like that airplane is about to culturally enrich those snails.

>"there's no rule that says a snail CAN'T race in the Indy 500!"
FUCK. OFF. There is a specific design specification that an Indycar has to conform to. A snail conforms to none of them.