Videos or social media posts that strengthen your hate for women

Videos or social media posts that strengthen your hate for women

I’ start:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyI4W7yoasM

Attached: F09C529A-4E99-4D5A-A52F-38D004D0022B.png (1136x640, 714K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCYasy0E6bs
youtu.be/ceWhR7aWAZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her music's actually grown on me, i think her misandrist music is just a critique of the inherent misogyny of the genre and culture. if you're mad you probably don't notice the gender swapped double standard

Her music is supposed to make men buttmad, faggot.

Exactly what this poster said.
Your thread was dead on arrival OP

What’s it like being born male yet having zero testosterone?

>"Hating women makes you a man!"
>"Projecting your own problems onto a whole gender is manly!"

youtube.com/watch?v=PCYasy0E6bs

Jesus, you sound like such a cuck. Just stop typing, you’re embarrassing yourself.

If you can’t see the problems with modern women then you’re either blind,stupid, a söy boy, or all three.

> it's so embarrassing for you not to get mad at the slightest provocation
Are you one of her PR people? Trying to drum up business, champ?

You’re white knighting for some skank who looks like she was raped by a rainbow on a Mongolian spear chucking forum. If you can’t see why that’s embarrassing then you’re beyond saving.

Of course she has a bunch of betas agreeing with her in this video. Behind every “strong independent woman” is a bunch of betas cheering her on.

she lyrics sounds like the female equivalent of every rap song produced. dudes that get butthurt by this are the literal definition of incels lol

>if you don’t like women who act like butchy lesbians you’re an incel

Ok cuck, keep telling yourself that.

i'm a cuck because i don't care that women can be badass and make a catchy songs talking about how she doesn't need a man? dude are you that fragile and lonely?

>“Women are badass, and that song is totally not complete dog shit. Yaaass queen!!!”

How many chicks you beta orbiting right now brah?

Attached: F28206C4-7882-41A2-94C5-EB1656144865.jpg (512x442, 72K)

The absolute state of modern music

some women are badass, and it's obvious you hate them for whatever reason. as for the song being dog shit, music is subjective. you seem really angry and lonely, dude and i'm sorry. i'm not sure how i'm a beta, but it doesn't seem like you can have a rational conversation. i hope you get happy one day, my man. not all women are the enemy. i'll let you continue this circle-jerk alone though, i'm not sure what else to say to you

Does "Bitches Hate Shit" by Dr. Dre strengthen your hate for men? Lmfao I can tell this guy's been single for life

>“I’m not sure how I’m a beta”

Like I said, beyond redemption.

Wew, that’s a nice strawman right there buddy. I’m actually impressed. You’re still a cuck though.

Your argument against her music, as stated above was that the intent was to shit on men. My comparison was to that of a song intended to shit on women. I'm not sure you understand what the straw man fallacy is.

based and chad pilled

I like that.

Why does this make you mad? Do you believe this chick should believe that she needs the boy she's on about? Or you maybe? You're really delicate. Toughen up.

A man calling women out is normal and masculine. When a woman tries to do the same to a man it’s gross and out of place. Don’t know why you’re defending such behavior. I’m guessing you voted for Hillary Clinton.

Please read this

youtu.be/ceWhR7aWAZI
Fucking love men!

I didn't "defend" anyone. I just asked why OP was butthurt and delicate. Hillary is a POS

I don’t think you fully understand. Go back and read the post again.

>Don’t know why you’re defending such behavior.
>Don’t know why you’re defending
>you're defending
>defending

Attached: the-coping-incel-in-denial-bingo-i-dont-hate-i-49100248.png (500x712, 67K)

That's not even the name of the song you retard.