There is fucking NOTHING NOTHING worse than living in a cold shitty fucking small town and being cursed by god

There is fucking NOTHING NOTHING worse than living in a cold shitty fucking small town and being cursed by god

>fucking cold as shit
>everyone fucking angry
>walk for 20 minutes and my legs are fucking NUMB through FUCKING JEANS
>entire place smells like nothing but fucking smoke and car exhaust in the entire because no trees
>FUCK GOD I DONT EVEN GET FRESH AIR IN THE WOODS
>go outside
>fucking hillbilly neighbors neglect their dogs all day
>have fucking angry pissed off dogs sitting in every direction fucking barking as loud as fucking possible in every direction
>fucking farm animals everywhere
FUCK GOD!!!!!!!!!
>go outside fucking mountains of snow
>freezing cold 10 degrees shit cant even breathe outside
>more laws then fucking ANYWHERE in the world
>cant fucking smoke weed, cant have fun, cant do anything in a place with fucking NOTHING
>everyones fucking angry
>entire place is filled with hillbillies that are always pissed off and hate everyone
>only 2 people in my town are scizophrenic retards
>they just fucking scream and yell the whole time you hang out with them totally fucking crazy and fucked in the head
>not a single person to hang out
>not a single girl
>every single person is like African village poor with a broken down house
>people here just work and sit in front of a tv then turn 70 and just sit in front of a tv full time waiting to die
>no vacation, no trips, no resorts, no traveling, NOTHING

FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD

Attached: 45A56923-5D18-4661-A2C0-88A11473916D.jpg (234x250, 6K)

Everyone's mad in your eyes because when they're around you they're around a nigger.

Move out of the city?

>everyones fat
>everyones retarded
>fucking piles and mountains of snow everywhere
>have to shovel fucking 8 feet of snow every day
>every day i turn on instagram rich happy beautiful people, in big cities, palm trees, traveling
>these fucking morons just sit in cold snowy mountains all day
>every single person i see thats rich happy successful and has a good life is born in a city
>I AUTOMATICALLY GOT LOST BY GOD TRAPPING ME IN A FUCKING SHIT HOLE I DONT EVEN WANT TO LIVE IN
>god personally attacks me and attacks all people in small towns becuase were the perfect targets for gods torture agenda
>even people i see in the ghetto are 800000000x happier

FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD

Sounds like Missouri or Mississippi. Did i guess right OP?

God traps me here

No there fucking angry because theyre poor and retarded they all hate each other. The only ones that dont are like cousins that have been hanging out for 25 years and even then behind their back they hate them every other week

I’m the only smart person here

Come on dude is fucking mission frozen cold with mountains of snow the whole year

>I’m the only smart person here
Statistically unlikely.
What's your IQ nigger?

Misissippi

Dude wear appropriate pants for the weather.

God I know what you mean. Until you can leave your shitty little town try to escape through the internet.

Do you like in northeast montana or north dakota?

*Live in
Fuck

Ive already been on this shit forever going fucking mad i finally got rich and have a curse trapping me

I dont give a fuck about books college and iq. I made more money than everyone here. I have more money than peoples parents here. I’m the only one that wants to live in the big city. I’m the only one that makes money and the only person smart enough to want to move to la. I am smarter than everyone here

Winter pants are uncomfortable and get too hot indoors.

Nice pasta botfag

Why can you leave?

*CANT

Try to survive in Russia

IT'S THE NIGGER ON PROBATION THREAD!

God got me arrested. I say its god becuase i have a curse and i never do shit and everything fucking happens as soon as i get rich and ready to leave. God i fucking hate god

Got punished worse than anyone else in the world becuase I’m black in a fucking shit small town and my state is the most strict bull shit. Fucking 3rd world cut your head off laws type shit over nothing. One small misdemeanor out here like a lifelong federal felony case

>look mom, I posted it again

Attached: 1575001499182.jpg (500x333, 5K)

>not a single girl
Don't you have a sister? Or at least a cousin eh Cletus?

Attached: 1574624197949.jpg (540x639, 229K)

>God got me arrested.
>I’m black in a fucking shit small town

So would you say that you are on suspension for being black?

Attached: 1574733214960.jpg (960x720, 229K)

>
>Ive already been on this shit forever going fucking mad i finally got rich and have a curse trapping me
>
>
>I dont give a fuck about books college and iq. I made more money than everyone here. I have more money than peoples parents here. I’m the only one that wants to live in the big city. I’m the only one that makes money and the only person smart enough to want to move to la. I am smarter than everyone here

"smart enough to move to la." kek