Why do you believe that the earth is a spinning ball that rotates around the Sun?

Why do you believe that the earth is a spinning ball that rotates around the Sun?

Attached: takeoff.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVE69Go1kZk
ifers.123.st/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Science.

I don't even believe you're real.

because it makes sense, every other planet we've seen spins, and there's no evidence to the contrary

Because i was told it was

I dont, retard

A book made by Jews

Attached: globecuckreligion.gif (400x354, 2M)

What am i looking at?

Because satellites nigger.

It's the planets orbiting the sun which itself is orbiting the center of the galaxy. What's confusing about this?

The current year heliocentric model

Observation

Yes.

Because it makes sense and its provable

Just like the bible

..but it doesn't. Scientific experiments prove that the earth is not moving and is the center of the universe.

what experiments?

All of these responses make me want to be flat earthier..

youtube.com/watch?v=NVE69Go1kZk

Jinke sar ho ishq ki chaaon
Paaon ke neeche jaanat hogi
Jinke sar ho ishq ki chaaon
Chal chaiyya chaiyya chaiyya chaiyya

Attached: pajeeta.jpg (782x1200, 115K)

>Scientific experiments prove that the earth is not moving and is the center of the universe
This is why I like the internet. All this stuff fed into my membrane for years to the point the clown world actually makes a kind of sarcastic sense. My faith in humanity stands at -14 but -24 points of that is because of Jews.

Attached: 1530582331134.jpg (680x695, 34K)

This thread is fucking confusing me. Not a single one of the replies in this thread makes any sense. Sup Forums truly is the worst board on Sup Forums. You are all fucking schizos. I'm going back to Sup Forums.

reminder that the ending of Men in Black 1 was 100% factually accurate

Michelson-Morley, Airy's failure, Edwin Hubble's observations about redshifts, microwave background radiation.. etc.

Attached: space.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What was the point of convincing everyone the Earth is a globe when they originally thought it was flat?

Because of the moon shadows (curved), crescent shaped, durring the day and night, because of the way the sun and moon are demonstrated to travel around in circular motion above a disc shaped earth isn't reasonable with the observation of light which spread out in all dirrections. Is the moon a flat disc too?

Attached: bubblesinspace.webm (720x576, 464K)

did you know you can see stars through the moon?

Because it is. It's been proven over and over again to be the case. Almost every technology we have today take a spherical earth into account.
Do a laser level experiment yourself. It's not hard.

Attached: spacehair.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

i see owen benjamin is on Sup Forums again

kek

Space travel? Im more of a glober but electrolysis cant produce oxygen with water or something.

Attached: spacehair2.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

I don't.

it wasnt the globe per se that was important but rather the non-center of the universe model. by making a flat earth a globe it could now support a heliocentric model where you're floating in an endless void caused by an accident 140 trillion years ago. This makes everyone atheist. If everyone started believing that the earth was flat and center of the universe, everyone would become religious overnight. that's not good, you're easier to control if you don't believe in God.

Attached: spacewires.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

The Heliocentric globe Earth model was adopted hundreds of years before space travel was even conceived of.

>Michelson-Morley
Shows that the speed of light is constant. Not sure what this has to do with the earth being flat.

>By first filling a telescope with water to slow down the speed of light inside, then calculating the tilt necessary to get the starlight directly down the tube, Airy unintentionally demonstrated that the earth was fixed horizontally since the starlight came in at the correct angle without needing to change the tilt of the telescope.
Don't get this. What does the water do? Why would he not need to change the tilt with water, even though without water it is a necessity to tilt the telescope? Looking up the actual experiment, it has more to do with aether. Which has nothing to do with the Earth being flat.

>hubble's obversations
have to do with the expansion of the universe, again nothing to do with the earth being flat or not

>microwave background radiation
has nothing to do with the earth being flat, is resonance from the big bang

Honestly it just sounds like you're taking random experiments about astronomy and linking them to your theory of the Earth being flat, and the links are only understood and seen by you. You know, because you're a schizophrenic?

Attached: moonwires.webm (720x404, 829K)

where did I claim that any of those prove the earth to be flat...?

If you want to read flat earth discussions, you can go to ifers.123.st/, I'm not going to coddle you.

you claimed that the earth isn't the center of the universe. I guess technically you didn't say anything about the earth being flat, but honestly it's not a far stretch to imagine that you do.

I don't give a shit about flat earth discussions or non-heliocentric model discussions. I just want to see your funny "proof" that the earth isn't round, and that it doesn't orbit the sun.

Does it matter when tranny space jews are after you?

Attached: images (6).jpg (257x196, 9K)

because the alternative is being associated with people like you

You sure that the sun is in an orbit?

Yes.

Attached: andromeda-galaxy-Navaneeth-Unnikrishnan-11-9-2014-Kerala-India--e1570106613902.jpg (800x534, 97K)

Good answer. Thinking things are true or false is foolish. I have no idea whether anything is real.

Thank you now I have a new nightmare in my nonexistence