Is it possible to live on $100 per day??

Is it possible to live on $100 per day??

My gf was supporting me, I'm a struggling artist, we broke up

Moved back in with my mother who is limiting me to this much until I go to school or find a job. And frankly, I don't want to do either.

4/10
you might get some bitter poorfags.

>this thread again

Fuck off already

100 per day? Wtf are you eating nigger?

Art is dead mate. Do welding instead and paint in your spare time. Good money and you won't be getting yourself in $500k of student loan debt.

Stop making this fucking thread you waste of oxygen.

>Is it possible to live on $100 per day??
Nigga. I know this is bait. But just in case you're legit. What do you even do everyday? Catch the bus back and forth 8 times and spend the rest on fast food? I don't even spend $20 a day, Jesus.

>I'm a struggling artist
Oh, oh.. I can see why now.

In Armenia, you will be rich. I spend less than 20$ and i am middle class

Privileged fuck.

>wahh mommy said i can only have $100 a day for allowance
>poor me :(

Give me $50 per day, and I'll show you how to live a /comfy/ life on just $30 per day.

You'll save $20 per day. Just think about the possibilities!

I'm here because of th e ass

wtf I hate art now

The fuck? On a particularly decadant day I might spend 20 bucks. 30 or so if you include bills.and shit

thats 3000$/month.
or 2700€/month clean.
I have a nice car, even though its old, a small Boat and a motorcycle. plus i live alone in a sufficient appartment with only 1000€/month. No debt whatsoever. the things i would do with 2700€ a month...
Stem student btw

>this is bait
I had a college roommate with a friend whose family owned every GMC dealership in the area. That kid was on a $3k a month stipend in cash and he still stole from people to buy drugs.
The most annoying part about it was he didn't even share.

If a shithole like cambodia says that, maybe you should really shut the fuck up.

Youre not a struggling artist, you are a lazy shit, get a job and do your "art" as hobby until it finaly pays. fucking entitled bitch,
work for your life.

This. If i had ~2700 eurs a month, Id live like a king.
I already pay nearly none for my flat since i got c onnections and have 65m2 for 300 all inclusive.

That's $36,500 a year. Not bad if it's tax free... But you could do a lot better if you got off your lazy ass and did some work.

If your art cant feed you then your just a huge hobo that does art.

It's possible but you won't live nearly as well as I do.

I make 33k a year and save at least 8k. Idk what op is doing. I even have kids...