Ever had a threesome?

Ever had a threesome?

I spit roasted a girl I was really into with a buddy of mine at a festival. Tried to date her but just couldn’t get the picture out of me head so I broke up with her.

Attached: 1D042210-44AB-4C92-9C2D-AE6EE88540C5.jpg (560x315, 32K)

does not matter how it looks faccid, it matters how it looks erect and i'm not talking only about size, but about esthetics too

fuck replied to wrong thread

Lol

No one?

Sure, had a threesome earlier. Left and right hand. I commed a lot

Attached: 9940C6BB3F4642A7B5740B7E47C111AA.jpg (1280x958, 301K)

When I was a young teen me and a friend had a threesome with his neighbour.. she was only 10.

Nigga did you just admit to child rape

I was around the same age

Yeah had one only once
We were all fucked up, mostly on X.
Me, my sisters ex, and my sister.
They broke up a week later.
Was weird for awhile afterwards

Alabama?

Had one with my gf and her fat friend. Gf rode me while her friend sat on my face and made out with her.

lmao

Almost did but my girlfriends friend couldn't handle his alcohol and passed out

Lol retard

Yeah a couple. All were fmf. It's awesome getting to fuck my wife's friends while she watches.

How are things with you and sister?

FMF, once. Had a coworker-with-benefits that a lesbian coworker was really into, so I made a deal with the lesbian that I'd get to fuck her if I helped her get with her crush. I wish we had all done it more than one time, but I was lucky to pull it off even once, and it's fap material for the rest of my days.

Yup. Recently with friends gf. Ill kik details

We agreed it was fucked up and blamed it on being too wasted

Has she ever gotten wasted with you again?

No. We don't hang out much

Was in a poly relationship/throuple/whatever other term there is for being the meat in a married couple's sandwich. They both had stupid high sex drives so threesomes were standard fare.

Honestly they kinda suck, since it's super easy for someone to just not get off in it, and then they need to either get two lethargic post-orgasm people to try to help or you just jerk off in the corner whole everyone naps.
Other than that it's fine because of you get tired you can tap out.