youtube.com/watch?v=y9xoUIP9g54

> T H E . N I G E L . F A R A G E . S H O W
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

> M A Y ' S . C A B I N E T
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

> L A T E S T . S P E C T A T O R
dropcanvas.com/c2g42

> U K . L I N E S . U P . 1 0 . F T A ' S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

> 2 N D . S C O T . R E F . R U L E D . O U T
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

> M A Y . P U R G E S . T H E . C A M E R I T E S
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

> S T E V E N . W O O L F E . R U N S
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

> N O . 2 N D . E U . R E F / G E N . E L E C T ' .
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
bodley.ox.ac.uk/dept/scwmss/wmss/online/modern/cpa/library/pubb.html
heraldscotland.com/news/14624167.Scottish_Ukip_leader_admits___We_ve_got_some_total_tossers_in_our_party_/
youtube.com/watch?v=MJXIRhggmhg
youtu.be/IKQlQlQ6_pk
youtu.be/XyJh3qKjSMk
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this fucking heat

I bet the Blairites did this.

How do you do this?

>user, a family of six muslims is moving in on your street!
>don't worry, only just over half of them fundamentally disagree with the rule of law!

Blacked

Nice dedication there lad

Eternal reminder to join the leddit UKIP and smash the leftist remainians, just comment "UKIP" on this post: reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new

By being right next to a country with equally lax borders, just as many gibmedats, nicer council houses and better weather
All the pakis and wogs go to England, Scotland just gets chinks heading to Edinburgh for uni
See also: Wales, virtually all white except Cardiff which has a significant paki population

Remember this episode of Top Gear

Reposting in new thread.

I believe the full title is "The Social Services: Needs and Means '1943'".

Not sure if it's online but it's in the Oxford library and possibly also the conservative party archives.

bodley.ox.ac.uk/dept/scwmss/wmss/online/modern/cpa/library/pubb.html

PUB 164/27

who /boxersonly/ here? also daily politics in 4 minutes, lads.

This is one of the best things for scotland and Wales from being in the Union desu

If the Scots were independent they would be virtue signalling all over the place and going full Sweden with refugees

God I hate spear-chukka so much

NOOOOOOOOOOO

You are missing the point entirely.
This poster almost always gets first post.

My county has more whites than this.

O shit I think that's in my village.

Anyway lads just had two crumpets with butter and jam with a nice cup of tea. Ama

Who /dailypolitics/ here

Thank you so much!

I'll have a look now.

why have tea in this heat

The SNP are going to infuriate me in the Trident debate later I can feel it

pics

Thoughts on Guido Fawkes? (The blog)

lad

No Neil today however

Looks a shit DP episode.

Unfortunately it's not the one I'm looking for, it was authored around Chrsitmas 1942. It was an essay solely authored by Powell and distributed to senior members of his colleagues while he was a Lt Col. In Cairo

Thank you for the effort however

DAVID DAVIS

>you'll never kiss Marion on the forehead

hope you win mary

lewd

Hear, hear

Caffeine addiction, most likely.

The SNP infuriate me in every debate or event they stick their nose into. They're fucking annoying: the party. I just try to ignore them. Sturgeon was so fucking obnoxious during the referendum debates, it was awful.

(((Soames)))

What time is that

No one beat me

What time is the Trident debate?

Would I be right in saying the deterrent works?
Nobody is attacking us or anything, it's pretty safe.

If the elite were forced to use public transport then multiculturalism never would have happened and we'd have much better infrastructure

>no Andy

plus she looks like a potato

Lisa Nandy needs to get down the gym

Holy shit chubby labour Priti

I am a chubby chaser . .. Lisa Nandy fits the bill with me.

He never does Monday and Tuesdays.

t. Daily Politics aficionado.

>Using 5 year old statistics whilst under the thumb of Scottish "diversity is our greatest strength" 'nationalists'.
Low grade shitposting.

She could save more money for the children by not buying that extra pizza.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Also had 2 crumpets. Hope you didn't toast them like a barbarian.

Greenpeace have just bought the vote leave battle bus

They vote at 10pm and the debate lasts 6 and a half hours so I guess it starts at 3:30pm

No way to know whether it 'works' or not

The more appropriate question is whether Britain's status as a world military power would be diminished had we no longer the capacity to deploy nuclear weapons

The answer is an incontestable and unequivocal yes

also
>de lithping labour paki woman on daily politics

really want one of the fucking mugs by now

>Jeremy Corbyn in a playground

wot

they make dessert pizza these days. no wonder there's so many fatties

o-oh

I might have some butter waffles.

Hope it gets bombed by the French

>he doesn't know
Tea is the GOAT cooling down drink

I worked for Greenpeace for two weeks while in Edinburgh, they're a bunch of actual lunatics, no wonder one of their leading founders left them

FUCKING SNP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Caroline Lucas
>talking about nuclear weapons

Oh boy

You reckon they've had a brood of a half-dozen niglets by now?

I had to post this. David Coburn, the Scottish UKIP leader describes some people in UKIP as "total tossers".

heraldscotland.com/news/14624167.Scottish_Ukip_leader_admits___We_ve_got_some_total_tossers_in_our_party_/

Tbh, so does Nige.

Coburn is a right twat but he's correct here. There are definitely some bad eggs in UKIP, and they put a lot of people off of the party despite actually liking their policies.

>Multilateral disarmament

Why do people still push this meme?

Is there anyone left in the labour party like Ernest Bevin?

Here's his famous quote about British nuclear weapons

>That won't do at all .. we've got to have this .. I don't mind for myself, but I don't want any other Foreign Secretary of this country to be talked to or at by a Secretary of State in the United States as I have just had in my discussions with Mr Byrnes. We've got to have this thing over here whatever it costs .. We've got to have the bloody Union Jack on top of it.

>it's a bunch of cucks talk about nuclear weapons episode
Zzzz

Blairites.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJXIRhggmhg

>muh jobs
Why is this completely shit argument pushed when it's relevancy to the situation is extremely low?

Right, I see the one you mean now.

Likely next to impossible to obtain as it was only handed out to army staff during the war.

As the other guy said, a total arse ache to find unless you know a guy.

>the UN
Lefties still think it matters

>I'm not a pacifist, I think there may be circumstances where we need nuclear weapons and maybe Trident is the answer to that
>but we should get rid of it anyway because happy disarmament feelings :^)

>Nuclear weapons make us less safe

How the fuck did she make it pass primary school?

These are the same people that think we shouldn't go ahead with nuclear power because of "but chernobyl tho" aren't they?

Well they are the Labour Party, they aren't exactly doing there job if they don't stand up for people in jobs.

This is literally the only reason for nuclear disarmament.

Happy feels because we're le peaceful happy clappy love community goodfeels triplepluslovegood. Racists no! Disarmament and open borders yes!

>caroline lucas

pretty mental then

>muh morality
>muh nuclear codes in trousers
>muh terrorists

women are too emotional to be MPs

Yup.

She's in the Green Party

Blairites had a vote in favour of Trident renewal while tony Blair was PM lad

>Other countrys will disarm if we do first

How can these people be so fucking naive

It has worked in the past at least. Better than the total insanity of unilateral disarmament.

To be fair do you really trust any of the globalist leaders Western countries all have at the moment with nuclear weapons?

Is that the Prime Minister's house?
Looks like a filthy old nursing home.

I knew a lot of his work has been published posthumously, I was hoping the same for this, assuming Heffer must have had access to it at some point in order to write about it.

It's a shame, but I do appreciate you're effort

They're not - at least not at that level. They're peddling bullshit and hoping you swallow it in order to get you to do what they want.

Ah yes the Trident debate.

youtu.be/IKQlQlQ6_pk

youtu.be/XyJh3qKjSMk

That was my favourite soundbite from last year's GE live debates. Fucking Greens, man. I'm still shocked I ever thought about voting for them when I was in secondary school.

Rude and lewd tbqhwy

Oh my god my parents are like that, they infuriate me. They still believe in 1980s adverts against nuclear. A simple google search would show them they're wrong, but they are old enough to believe they know when they're right so they refuse to do it and just say we can't ever have nuclear. Fucking kills me inside.

If we had proper implementation of nuclear we'd be golden. Just shoot the refuse into space ffs, aim it at the sun.

More than I trust other countries to not blow us up if we disarm

These are people who still push wind power and insist that muslims will stop killing people if we let more of them into the country

Where's The Neil?

Not on on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Costs too much to put it into space lad

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcparliament

political islam debate on atm

Don't you remember? When South Africa and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons, and everyone lived happily ever after?

Windiest shores in Europe lad, if any nation can do wind, it's us.

Angela Eagle always looks like she's about to cry

hanging out with larry and avoiding the heat

Unfortunately we rushed so heavily to get the bomb, and be chummy with the Americans. This in turn led to the Windscale accident and we're still emptying the spent fuel pools at Sellafied.

I wonder if Trident will be the nail in the coffin on the Labour party.

>Just shoot the refuse into space ffs, aim it at the sun.
sounds an expensive habit

Jesus those bags under Eagle's eyes.

Anyone been listening to dead ringers lately? Can be a bit annoyingly lefty at times but overall it's not bad

Here's hoping

Owen Smith is the real danger

>Using unstable chemical rockets to jettison toxic spent fuel which is legitimately dangerous to life when exposed.

Good lord man just build a molten salt reactor, and burn the fuel up that way. Also scrap Hinkley Point C, a waste of money that is using a reactor design that is inherently unsafe.

This desu, unilateral disarmament is probably one of the least popular opinions in the country