The Boogaloo WILL start in Florida...

The Boogaloo WILL start in Florida. The cops that hid behind CIVILIAN vehicles in the UPS shootout are part of the same department that did not intervene in Parkland. Civilians are obviously second class citizens in this part of Florida now. These people will soon open their eyes and revolt. I am a supporter of cops, and I agree there are actual bad cops out there who exploit their power, but these are genuine pigs. They got 2 INNOCENT CIVILIANS KILLED! These cops and this department should be SEVERELY punished. They swore an oath to defend Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness! Can't have the other two if you don't have the Life part! Eye for an eye. These pigs should be executed for carelessly firing in a civilian crowded area. They think they will get off the hook like Parkland. Not this time. I want to see them pay the price. It's called the American dream because in order to dream you have to be asleep. I want the people to wake up and see the exploitation and corruption.

Attached: ups.jpg (780x438, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6azkG4HPNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

overreact much?

You are foolish.

Shove it, bootlicker

>They swore an oath to defend.... No they didn't.
They swore an oath to enforce the law.

Attached: 1571120132869.jpg (1242x698, 204K)

You ain't gonna do shit.

More guns should do the trick

And those laws can give the police the right to act as jackboots for corporate law or shitty legislation. It's a bad ruling to pass that as it encourages police to not protect others but themselves and the "law" which is subjective to the times.

>carelessly firing in a civilian crowded area
What exactly was the alternative

You are missing the point. The police were never going to risk their lives to protect you. The court rulings were from lawsuits against police department failing to act. 'To protect and serve' is just a common police motto, there was never any legal obligation to risk their lives for you.

I live in one of the most armed areas of the country. We have an average of one murder by gun per year.

Must be a pig

Seriously. There will be investigations and if the cops are found to have done something wrong that will be sorted out. OP is calling for revolt.

When the treasury is empty and dollar worthless due to hyperinflation and federal government tyranny, the revolt will happen. Not over a handful of cops.

You must be a fag.

Think about it. The vietnam war was more unifying cause to revolt over. Yet there was only a few incidents. This handful of cops won't cause shit.

Dipshit.

THIS.

Know your law. Know your rights. Arm yourself and be your own protector. Trust nobody to do it for you.

Many people already know this. Welcome to reality, gents.

I'm not gonna say that what they did was right, but from a tactical standpoint I know why they did what they did. They're trained to move from cover to cover and that's what they did.

However firing without being cognizant of what is behind your target is poor awareness.

Attached: 1572491635035.jpg (562x600, 37K)

The only way to make the country safe is to confiscate ALL firearms.

>be your own protector and first responder. Learn first aid and not just self defense. Also, every American should learn about jury nullification. If you ever serve on a jury you don't have to convict anyone for unconstitutional laws.

Sure, snowflake

shhh! they don't like sound logic presented to them. You're only allowed to be a brainlet in these parts

Attached: 1507674866324.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

You're absolutely correct. Go and get em all man!

I'd like to hear the loudest and most upset person about this put into detail what they would have done differently to have a better outcome. Sure IDEALLY you wouldn't want any civilian deaths. Of course the cops should never be firing into a densely populated area.

But please, explain how you would ask the bank robbers nicely to move to a less populated area before you shoot them. Or tell me how they should have just let the bank robbers with a hostage go, because it's too dangerous to return fire at them (when they are already shooting at cops).

I don't even like cops! But you people are retarded if you think they just love killing civilians and just murder whenever they can. (Yes there are cases when they murder civilians in cold blood, this is not one of them)

Americans are fat and lazy so they would never do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6azkG4HPNs

Whoa....was that the ups driver crawling out of the truck? If it was, he got lit up. Rip brotha

Cops knew it meant free vacation.

>shoot/kill and have my union reps deal with it

merican cop mentality