Why are nips so ugly?

why are nips so ugly?

Ainus were abos

island inbreeding

PING PONG CHING CHONG DING LING

A Russian wants to talk about ugly. Yeah, ok.

No, what they have in common is that they are both mixed. Saxons invaded Britain and mixed with local Celts and became half-breeds. Same thing with Japan, they were originally Koreans and went to Japan in boats about 1948 years ago and mixed with the local Aboriginal tribes that lived there.

t 56

why are ruskies so subhuman SERIOUSLY?

>your 2 favorite foreign countries are fighting

>why are ruskies so subhuman SERIOUSLY?

These look like normal kids to me. If you think Japs are ugly, you should see the chinks and gooks.

Like all East Asians they are descended from extra-terrestrials and thus have an ugly inhuman look.

Are you Asian? White Australian men are famous for being the most attractive on earth, so any foreign men would be considered ugly in Australia specially Asian ones.

>muh gdp
>muh tokyo

Nope.

Maybe it's because we've got so many from China, Korea and SEAsia here. I've spent some time in Japan and basically Japs are superhuman compared to other Asians.

I love these clothes they're wearing, very Asian, is it school uniform?

is that because of inferior slavshit genes?

>is it school uniform?
Yes.
>very Asian
These uniforms are based on Prussian army uniforms from the late 19th/early 20th centuries.

NO BULLI PLS

Ching chong chin.

>slavshit genes

for study of sports doping?

OK, Kim
you are talented for sure

Threadly reminder that this poster
is a recognized infamous spammer who has extremely devastating mental disorder.
Please do NOT reply to him

don't reply to him, he is a schizo proxy pole

ok Ivan i won't

slavs are known for being naturally good at mathematics unlike nips or gooks

>tfw cute dorky jap fiancée

英語もちゃんと読めないなら英語で投稿するな

>known
for who? slavshit scum are only good at drinking alcohol surrogates and dying from hivs

basically Japs are ugly as fuck but they have the unique atmosphere

Plus Japs are highly capable and disciplined unlike Russians who are not just ugly but completely crazy in the head.

Kimchi man in Hwabyeong
calm down and relax over your poo wine

>russkies good at math and their economy crashed
but you are dumb desu kek

i'm not a poleshit, retard

>muh hacking contest
lmao
have you noticed that it's dominated by shitholes like russia, poland, china and korea?
you slavshit subhumans are committed to hacking like monkeys not because you are smart but because it brings the sole decent job opportunities you can land in your shitholes, while students of first world countries that have sound, various industries aren't really, as they have various career opportunities to make money and do know programmer is the job that tends to be replaced by outsourcee in poor shitholes like yours.

This guy
has a really devastating mental disorder to the point his replies are all incoherent gibberish.
Please don't feed him. Just leave him alone.

you guys are good at cosplay

>draw white people
>call it jap

When is this bullshit gonna end?

>war criminals
>nuked
>twice

>anime set in japan
>everyone looks like westerners

wwwwwwwwwwww笑

They look like normal awkward teens. Whats your point? Why are you so obsessed with how little boys look hmm?

its true, their faces look just like westerners. I'm sure when pic related was in japan she was getting all kinds of stares for being so beautiful.

I thought I'd give him a chance, since he called me "Kim" after I insulted Koreans - I assumed he misread.

Is this a tranny or an anorexic or something?

look at their stumpy lil legs lol, why is it bent like that? almost hook shaped