This is Russian hospital. Notice something?

This is Russian hospital. Notice something?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAAJZ2n7GiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks like a prison's solitary confinement wing.

Same doors from the gas chambers during the holocaust

You're required to take off your shoes when entering a Russian hospital?

Homosexual CIA agents stole the nice doors?

It looks a really crappy elementary school my cousin went to.

looks like palata no.6, moj drug

nurse is hot though

still waiting for your name to be called?

Isn't this normal in a hospital? You put on those covers on your shoes.

note to self, canadian prisons are full of eldery people

there is a light bulb above the door

gpyim organs get stolen there and and shipped to israel?

you see the lady in the far end of the corridor opening a door with a bag in her hand? she probably carries a stolen organ in that bag, why would she need a bag in the hospital otherwise

>hospital
Policlinic.

Polyclinic.

so what have you been diagnosed with?

I'd say it looks like a prison but our prisons look considerably nicer than that.

An old woman who's wearing the same shirt as Joker in Dark Knight's interrogation scene?

me?

So many men in this picture, I'm surprised. When I visited local polyclinic, visitors were 65% old grannies, 30% middle age and young women, very few men.

Maybe this is the alcoholism department.

Not if you're just visiting

I am still here. It’s fucking stinks , poor disgusting people, OMG

I would fug that gal

yell: KARA BOGA
and see if they will flee

Did it. They look at me and think I am retard

Only old people get sick

That lad is browsing Sup Forums I'm sure

No he is playing subway surfer, with fucking sound, what a child.

>visit croatia on holiday
>get sick and go to the hospital
>get a needle in my arm by a doctor that was smoking while doing it
yeah cunt that the kind of confidence i wanna see

this is the nice doors for russian hospital

>Notice something?
it is clean and maintained

ooh, almost got a granny upskirt pic there

I like comfy russian posts

The nurse looks pretty nice and normal people are waiting.

so you trying to say "russians are normal humans beings like we"?

*like us
Yes, I do like russians.

It actually loks better than the Ukrainian hospital I went to (although that was Donetsk before the war, so not sure what it would count as)

>last post 1hr ago
OP flatlined.. rip

It looks miserable and depressing like literally every other picture of Russia.

How is that miserable and depressing? The place is clean and has obviously been renovated recently.

You Russians have some sort of obsession with grey and other dull, washed out colors. Your people almost never smile, the land looks dreary, and most of your buildings have brutalist architecture.

This.

It looks like any french countryside hospital, or most public buildings really. Hell the interior looks more modern than my alma mater and better than my office.

> grey and other dull, washed out colors
The dull paint on the walls in public places is there for the reason of practicality. Dirt is harder to see on washed out grey, green and blue colours which means the walls have to be cleaned more sparsely.

>Your people almost never smile
We don't smile to strangers for no reason. Make a good joke and we will smile. We won't smile at you just so you would feel special.

нy вoт ты и cпaлилcя хoхoл

Sorry, didn't have a chance to learn the language

what did you do in ukrainian hospital?

Had hepatitis, my parents were working there in the late 90s, and for some stupid reason I didn't get vaccinated for HepA

Hahaha you hit the spot a hohol immigrant in нiмeчинa detected

Цe пo пpocтo дyжe пiздeц хлoпцi мoї

I'm guessing it's some cultural thing where men don't like to see a doctor if there's something wrong because it's seen as weak.

no
looks like an average hospital

It's demographics, the life expectancy of Russian men is 10 years less than that of women.

Do you have hospitals over there? Interesting

>Make a good joke and we will smile
it's toto who go to toilet, he farted so hard that their is shit on the ceiling xdddd

i don't know i was more surprised to find out they exist in russia

)))))))

I don't get it.

I an from west Ukraina Let me tell you this ex hohol the language is shit and no one speak it in Ukraina no one even our kids all speak in russian or polish or hungarian

We all show in tv for prapaganda thet we speaky кpaїнcькa мoвa but home we all speak russian

So you dident missesd Nothing

All i can tell you is even in fucking isreal Every one speak russian

Its like the secend popular language Here before arabic so its somthing thet we need to deal and exept it

Its beter to Speak russian polish hungarian Any way in Ukraina you get respect like thet beter

Ukrainska mówa its just polish russian mixed in cyrillic not polish

i hoph Russia will liberete us from the americans rutshilds jews soon

The country is boing no whare all the young pepole are leaving to Russia or to poland hungaria slovakia israel :(

Only the rich jews aligarch stay and drink our slavic blood for ever and ever

Our jew prezident dont give a Fuck about slavs

He Make intervius with americans and speak english with them sucking there liberal westener cucks whan no one in Ukraina speak english

Its ever soon :( our slavic blood will die soon and Ukraina will be just as jugoslavia half to Russia half to poland half to hungaria

S-P-A-C-E

Well the thing was my parents didn't speak Ukrainian either, but Russian. We were also only in the east (and Crimea) where they mainly speak Russian

So You are not hohol

Good for You kacap your perents dident see what we sow in the 90's You are now westeners Niemiec did You Lost your adinety after all this years ?

Ukraina was a haven for l*lis fuckrs fotografers criminals serial killers manyaks all the internet is full Of this dark shit Russia belarus poland was same but Russia belarus get over thet Ukraina not this cave pepole are coming back now :(

This shit is coming back now :(

We need to make a ivan & bagdan & milosovic hans remuve westeners army and kill all jews polacks jews all westeners in Ukraina before it over

We need a old barbarians german rus union now !!!!!

This westeners scum intruders thet coming to our lands thet speak english europian gay pepole try to give there gay Saport would not be missed trast me

The gaverment is now full westeners jew control anti slavic anti our history anti east pro west history thet we never even had ?? They was all ways trying to kill us and now we become there frinds? No they just Use us us a shild against Russia try to make us a poland number two kiiling shild shit style life sucking our slavic blood

Three is Nothing good from thet

Gayropa will just tell us to become gays now and mixed with the europian shit skin diverosity scums weak cultur and give us there mouny for thet but never let us become strong and indipendent like we was

We cant let this hapend brothers we fucking kiev rus free kriegrs blyat Fuck Russia and Fuck gayropa

But our strong hands is cut to half by hazarian jews so we all run or get kiled or live us imigrant and hide now but never forget our andestors job to conqear this world and defate the americans dream

We are all Sleaping imigrant and wating whan our time to shine will come and we will retorn our Lost kingdoom back and put to death evrey westeners thet speak english and not slavic blood

I was ex verkut btw i know Ukraina mentalitet realy good and its full hate and anger thet drive pepole crazy

Going to a Russian hospital was a very scary experience for me. I hope to never go back.

"ayyo let's put up a random plant in the very middle of this room"

Why are you foreigners so sensitive.

Smiling to random people on street would be considered as sign of retardness and mental ilness in former USSR