>"oh, im 14 lets forget this ever happened
>fuck
>mfw.jpg
What do Sup Forums?

Attached: mfw.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

This happened today and I haven't messaged in a couple hours

Well rip. Better luck next time I guess

Fucking agree and move on?

Are you some kind of sick fuck who preys on underage girls? She clearly stated she was 14. That should be enough for you to not even have a second thought and delete the number retard.

Delete that number right now bro.

Duh you work in a shop, you must be over 18, what was the dumb bitch thinking.

If you think she was hot, and your state has a aoc of 16, then why not chat to her? No harm in that..

Fucking people nowdays scared of their own fucking shadows

;3

fuck her anyways

I don’t understand how you find her hot though

she is 14, no tits no ass and the face of a child morphing into teens

my sister is 14, like objectively I don’t get it

You'd be surprised. I fucked my cousin when she was 14 and she had big boobs and a big ass

She's a dancer

Fuck it, I'm drunk and pretty devastated right now so I'll share the story that just happened to me
>be me
>meet girl in April at anime convention (judge me)
>we click instantly
>start talking all the time
>like all the time
>every day
>get retardedly close
>she's been through horrid, horrid abuse so she doesn't let people in
>lets me in very quickly, says sometimes it pisses her off that I can just walk through her walls for some reason
>says she feels like we've met before in a past life or something
>fall ridiculously in love with her
>she reciprocates
>everything is going great
>flash forward to now
>couple nights ago she stops responding
>she falls asleep on me a lot and vice versa so I just tell her goodnight and also sleep
>wake up next morning
>her mom is texting me
>she has epilepsy, which I've known about
>she had a series of massive seizures
>they had to take her to the hospital so she could be sedated
>when she wakes up her memory is shot
>she doesn't remember me
>like at all
>am destroyed
>today she remembers me, but only vaguely
>knows we met back in April, knows I'm older than her, and a few other nonspecific things
>it's like I'm a little more than a stranger
>she got uncomfortable earlier because I was acting familiar and in her mind we are just basic friends who aren't that close
>no idea if her memory will return
>I could just be almost completely erased

Worst part is she's blameless. There's no one and nothing I can be pissed at. Food tastes like cardboard, I can't focus on jack shit, I can't sleep. I'm just attacking this bottle of bourbon like it personally insulted me and praying to a God I don't believe in that A) Her memory will come back and B) She won't have another, even worse, fucking seizure and lose more brain function or, worse, fucking die

I hate everything
Let's try to keep this thread going, I need to feel

Attached: 1458355739738.jpg (888x842, 59K)

>mfw when insomnia hits randomly
>too tired to watch yt or put white noise
>stare into the ceiling trying to catch sleep
>remember random conversation with girl I liked
>girl asks why I particularly liked her
>she was the pretty but not really other-wordly type; was intrigued why i dated her, 'cause she knew i didn't seriously date girls till her
>at the moment just said "idk i just know i like you"

mfw i realized she was the first girl who asked me, with no double-intention, "how are you?"

Attached: D8y7rARXYAE43iq.jpg (971x899, 58K)

Gonna dump a bit

Attached: 4a367406435caf5d8b62249c3896c234.jpg (500x279, 17K)

Attached: 4chan feels 2.jpg (725x3079, 393K)

Attached: 1458252955314.jpg (600x329, 35K)

Attached: 1458362163906.png (807x435, 45K)

Attached: 1458713627877.jpg (480x222, 20K)

Attached: 1461539327571.jpg (600x450, 32K)

Attached: 1462237980865.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Attached: 1466569396444.jpg (861x927, 75K)

Attached: 1479873802472.jpg (736x736, 35K)

Attached: 1514594334274.gif (500x317, 442K)

Attached: 1512233896837.jpg (500x553, 94K)

Attached: 1462685836466.jpg (504x504, 38K)

Attached: 1513217502079.jpg (640x640, 22K)

Make a wish, anons.

Attached: 1458177392260.gif (500x406, 359K)

I think I have to drop out of school. I'm definitely not as smart as I thought I was. I don't know what to do next.

If you guys had a time machine, how far back would you go? A month? A year? A decade? A lifetime?

Lately that's all I've been thinking about. I don't think I've ever felt true happiness. There was always just something going on to corrupt it. Sometimes I think a true second chance would change everything and maybe I could have a chance at being happy. Other times I think no.. because I've already had so many of them and failed all the same. I'm out of excuses. I don't think I can take 60 more years of this but I'm too scared to end it early.

I'd go back to November 2015 and I wouldn't get on that plane back "home"

I'd go back to August 2016 and get my shit together instead of falling down a downward spiral.

Bro I feel you. My situation is different but still hits some similar notes. I'm in love with my best friend. We click better than we have with anyone ever. She never let people close or cared about people. But when we met I became the exception. She admits she would've just tried to fuck except (and here's the kicker) I was and still am married. We've talked a lot about us and what we mean to each other. She says she doesn't know what she feels for me. She has said she doesn't like changing what she is with people but I hope the ambiguity of our feelings means I have a chance with her. But Idk. Because she has tried to push me away before more than once. But she always stays. I just want her so bad but I can't just leave my wife (whom I just had a child with) because she's depressive. So I'm stuck between losing a semi-stable unhappy marriage and family or losing my best friend whom I'm in love with. Idk what to do bro. It fucking hurts.

id hit it

I feel that. There's really no formula for who ends up being right for you, it just happens. I'm sure plenty of people would call you a shitty person for having those feelings for her when you're married to someone else, but you can't help feelings. They just are what they are.

My situation is just agonizing on a level I've never felt before, because it's not like I fucked up and did something that I can make up for or something. She just...forgot. It's like 90% of it was erased. And even if it comes back, she could seize again and lose it all again permanently, or just fucking die. It's the worst pain I've ever felt because there's nothing I can do. I've only ever been in love with one other person, and at least when she left I knew it was my fault, I knew I fucked up and I could assign blame. This shit just...happened. Out of nowhere. No way to prevent it or mitigate it. And I just can't come to terms with it.

2007. Maybe I could have saved her, or maybe I'd just have to watch her suffer again. Even if she did I could have made it much better for everyone.

Thanks dude. I spend a lot of time beating myself up for my feelings. I know I should be honest with both of them because they deserve no less. But it's hard when it could ruin some lives. I can sympathize with you dude. I fucking hate that for you. Because you've done just as little to deserve this as she has. But my advice (limited though it may be) is to try to be there for her as much as she'll allow. Show her why she is so precious to you in the first place. Show her how you cared for her before and how that hasn't changed. Tell her that even if she chooses to distance herself that she still has your love and support. It isn't fair. But I hope the dedication and love will shine through the haze. My love goes out to you and her and I hope with all of my heart that it works out for both of you.

Dude, this happened to me. I developed epilepsy while in a relationship and almost entirely lost any trace of who my gf was.

It's hard, but you can't demand appreciation. You have to earn it.
One way that you can look at this is as if you now have the opportunity to make her feel just as happy again. You get to click with her again, and be there for her to open up to. It'll be hard my dude, but if you think that it is love, you have to remember that true love waits.

My only take away from this is that you can walk through walls.
That’s fucking rad man, focus on the positive!