What do I do if I’m always dead fucking tired? I do everything. Eat healthy drink water vitamins exercise herbs tea

What do I do if I’m always dead fucking tired? I do everything. Eat healthy drink water vitamins exercise herbs tea

The only thing to ever make me not feel tired is xanax or alcohol. I look like a dead auschwitz survivor. My eyes are totally black all the way around eyes sting and burn always feel tired. Idk why but alcohol completely cures it like it all goes away. Hair looks healthier feel less dead happier in every way. I think it’s depression or something

I live in america and don’t have health insurance

My eyes are totally black. I feel sick. I’m confused all day. I look pale and flushed. In can’t even take a picture. I’m dead zombie like tired sick albino unhealthy

Attached: 27176A91-59EE-47FF-AF40-6966B0792D92.png (234x215, 9K)

sleep

if what u said is true
its your environment
try goin some place new and doing somthing a little out of the ordinary

Youre probably having withdrawals of whatever fucking drugs youre taking

Do you find it hard to lose weight or are you putting on a lot of weight?

> l drink water vitamins
I don’t know how you do it, man. Water vitamins always make me throw up.

It's called depression.
Get prozak. Apply for UPS for you.

How old are you?

Yes

As someone said, that's severe depression. Go to a doctor and get diagnosed, it's treatable.

Feel you bro
Sleep is the best part about live

Diabetes, Thyroid, Heart issues, etc. extreme fatigue is a warning sign for all sorts of major health issues. Splurge on a physical from a doctor, blood work and all. Should cost you less than $200.

Sounds like you have an underactive thyroid gland. Find a free clinic and try and see if they can test your blood and get you some levothyroxine. After a month on them you will feel better, but you have to take it for the rest of your life.

>What do I do if I’m always dead fucking tired?
sleep at least 8 hours
stop masturbating 24/7

You need a fecal transplant OP

Attached: 59f7ce4cbcf93dc5068b5ab2.jpg (1100x550, 75K)

Shouldn’t just living fully natural and active fix that shit? I dont mean to be on that hippie shit but werent most people generally fine when we all had active lives and nothing was made in a lab and we had all natural herbs and food and shit?

sleep moer, eat better, drink water, smoke weed.

basically just take care of yourself, mommy is gone now.

>I look like a dead auschwitz survivor

Attached: 1492502586934.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Nope if you have it you have it. 1000 years ago people ate naturally but life expectancy wasnt much past 40. If you have something that can be fixed with modern medicine so it. Your health is one of the only things you can truly call all yours. Take care of yourself.

depends on why the thyroid is underactive. if it a symptom of poor living, then yes better conditions over time should improve the problem, but if it is a genetic predisposition or serious damage then you're probably stuck with the drugs. At the risk of sounding cliche, I would say stop with the xanax and booze

>1000 years ago people ate naturally but life expectancy wasnt much past 40
opinion discarded

Hmm ive been slowly adding more and more to my diet.

I quit cigarettes, i started just eating a few vegetable things a week now I’m constantly cooking vegetables, using natural oils to mix them with, drinking health drinks, no soda, mostly water, eating a variety of vegetables, eatin vegetables as soon as i wake up, getting fresh air in my room but yeah still kinda feel like shit

Ive been doing it for a long time but when i first started i just replaced a few meals with vegetables and nothing else but ive been going stronger and stronger with it as time goes on trying to go fully healthy and natural

Disease and injury are hard to eat your way through.

Mwahaha

just started eating vegetables?
Dude you gotta get your diet in shape. Eat more food (+better food) and see if that helps. If it doesn't, try making sure you have a regular sleep schedule (and good sleep hygiene- designate your bed as a sleeping only area, not a lay-down-and-play-on-phone-for-hours-area)
If balanced diet + sleep schedule isnt enough, make sure you're getting sufficient vitamin D and start exercising (even if you're tired you can definitely force yourself to go on a walk)
If a proper diet, sleep schedule, and minimal physical activity isn't enough, THEN you should feel that you have nowhere to turn but a doctor. Hyperthyroidism and depression are easy ways to shift the blame when you don't look at any current possible reasons for these things to happen.

Buy Xanax. Use it in moderation to regulate back to a normal rytham (I hate that fucking word) then wean off of it.

Or throw three years of your life and roughly seven different anti cholinergics into your body resulting in a near chemical labotomy that leaves you with an appreciation for how little YouNow realize you suffered before.

Normal rtyhm rytham God fuck...normal is knock yourself out at night, then be as active as you possibly can during the day.

Eat healthier, drink more water, fix whatever that one thing is you're not telling us.

If you're suffering after THAT, you need a doctor.

OP, dont get yourself hooked on benzos so you can attempt to have a regular sleep schedule. That's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

Yup op here. Confirmed Xanax is the only thing that helped

>OP don't you dare use medications as an adjunct to relief in a time where your best efforts don't seem to be doing the trick.

Oh look at that, a balless contract, fresh minted Egyptian durka durka doctor who thinks medicine is gaping wounds or nothing. How refreshing.

Like his decision to use is based on my comment. I'm just sucking the guilt out of what he will likely do already while telling him medication is a means to an end, not to be abused.

It's called harm reduction kiddo.

a survivor can die at a later date.

Go to a doctor, get a blood panel done. You can even get them online for under 100 if you dont wanna pay for a doctor.
Whole bunch of shit makes you tired and fucked up. Thyroid, B12, iron, bloodsugar can all do shit like that.
otherwise kick the booze and bernzos.

Also stress. Stress makes you tired and fucked up. And after all the panels, scans, and jew money is spent with no findings the doctors will say, "well you have nothing medically emergent wrong, have you tried Benadryl?"

Fucking children

How much harm reduction are you gonna have to deal with after your body uses a benzatropine to regulate it's circadian rhythm?

Cogentin isn't a benzo you dipstick. It's an anti Parkinson's drug effective for EPS.

Also, that's not a real question.

i dont recommend trying this

Thats why I said get it online. You get the raw results. If its normal, you know its not any blatant shit like that, because all of those things are fairly 'easy' to fix.
my eyes would zero in on anemia as a first thing to rule out, but if youre really cheap you could get some iron supplements and see if it changes at all within a week of taking them. 5 bucks at a drugstore

When you do sleep do you snore a lot?

Or maybe he can try treating himself for what 95% of people have instead of blowing life effort on hoping he has some special disorder that just popped up and he never had any indication of before.

God has medicine gone to shit. If everyone had a clear identifiable problem you would all actually be smart enough to figure it out (as evidenced) and doctors would be obsolete.

f

exercise helps, I had intestinal parasites from sushi and that made me exhausted for like 2 years before I finally went to a GI.

I feel the same, but I was an alcoholic for more than 10 years, now I kinda quit, but drink sometimes, but not that much as I used to. Still feel like shit in the mornings.