Is this the best time to be NEET? So many happenings. If I had a job I would miss so much...

Is this the best time to be NEET? So many happenings. If I had a job I would miss so much. Instead I can lie in bed all day and watch happenings livestreams on my laptop and post about it on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.org/advanced-workout-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's sad, you should be out there stirring up the people and bashing muslims skulls on the curb. Fourth Reich when Hans?

It is only natural for wagies to be swept up in their delusional grandiuers of "productivity" to hurl themselves into harmful situations that provide us entertainment as a last "honk" from the bikehorn that is their entire lives before us NEETs emerge the kings of the new age.

>is a neet
>isn't dedicating a few hours a day to training for the upcoming race-war

>be me be neet for so long
>finally fucking tired of it
>havent had a job in so long no one will hire me now

learn to program and make a successful app, get money and continue to be a NEET. best of both worlds

Honestly its alright, but having 3 months of vacation from college and only a part time job is pretty fucking boring during week days. If i was full time neet i´d try to do something with my time, but since this is only for a limited period , teh weather is complete shite and the happenings are just pouring in, well I will have my smug for now.

>German
>Not having a job
>Good meme Hans

Trump will bring the jobs back user. There will be constant job fairs at the job factory and we'll all easily get jobs

routine?

scoobysworkshop.org/advanced-workout-plan/

So you expect that your muscles will save you??

Pleaaaase nigga learn to use a gun and build a good shelter with supllies.

>year 2016
>thinking that gainz will save you against bullets

The app market is done and dusted m8.

>guns
>australia
m8

I was a neet, tried to start uni, nope, neet life is too comfy

And how you defend from crocodiles n shiet?

>that flag
>don't want to work

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY SHITSKIN

they throw spiders at them

I'm a refugee.

Job openings are already at all time highs you fucking right wing retards

Please be a good boy, we will give you house and money, just be good.

I would but it's too addictive being able to fly all over europe to meet cute submissive boys and buy myself expensive stuff.

>don't want job
>dole finally force me into one
>it's a comfy 14 hour a week job and I get much more money than I would on the dole
>get enough time to shitpost on the internet, play video games, follow happenings, my CV isn't a blank slate and have money to buy all the things I want

lmao NEETfags how do you live with yourselves

>be NEET
>scroll Sup Forums and it's colonies everyday and play videogames sometimes

this kinda sucks desu idk how to feel

>hairdresser asks what I do for a living
>Subway sandwich artist asks what I do for a living
>doctor asks what I do for a living
>cute girl asks what I do for a living
>job interview asks what I do for a living
Just make it stop.

The problem with being a NEET is that you have to depend on your parents, which sucks.

The problem with being a NEET is the shame. You're considered beneath everyone else if you're a NEET. Plus, you become fat without access to a gym.