If ayy lmaos came down and asked you to take them to your leader, who would you take them to?

If ayy lmaos came down and asked you to take them to your leader, who would you take them to?

Hard mode: No trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Yong_Kim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The grave of George Washington

To my meme collection

I would take them to my house and show them my benis

Caitlin Jenner

to area 51

/thread

My dog.

Obvious Putin is obvious...?

"Im right here"
- t.anned german.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Yong_Kim

>we dont have a solid leader, vut i can show you around
>for profit

Israel

to bibi , we dont need him anymore , he fucked us up

I'd ask if they can time travel to the 1940s

I'd lie to them and take responsibility for governing Earth. I'd take the nasty ayy lmaos to my "parliament building", which is just my mancave/animu basement, show them my waifus, figurines, animu and mango collection, and claim that animu and mangos are Earth's greatest export and it's the current craze in this part of the Milky Way. When the slanty-eyed ayy lmao fuckers are a not paying attention I'll drug their drinks to knock them out, chain them up on a bed and dress them up as animu girls and fuck the shit out of them

Reminder to praise Haruhi every day

I'll take them to Soros and watch as he hisses PRIVATE PROPERTY FUCK OFF FROM EARTH in reptilian
This is the reason nobody comes to earth.

I'd tell them Humans operate on a spiritual hivemind level that they can't detect since they don't have souls, and that I basically speak for all of Humanity.

Then I would ask them to stop abducting Humans and coring out the assholes of regular people...except for gay people, since they apparently enjoy getting their assholes cored out so it's fine to do it to them.

Ol' Benny

Yes, hello, this is Are Leader.
How may I help you?

I would pose as the leader

The Queen.

Are you an actual monarchist?

I'd take them to the flame
purge the xeno

>I'll take them to Soros and watch as he hisses PRIVATE PROPERTY FUCK OFF FROM EARTH in reptilian

dubs of truth. this is the only answer

you're talking to him

Brendon Fraser

I'd take them to the strip joint.

Hopefully they are telepathic and can see how fucked in the head human strippers are. My conjure up some sympathy for our species.

I'd take him to Farage so he can join the United ayy lmao space council so he can get us out of this galaxy

Earthexit when???

I'd just take them to an active volcano and tell them it makes all our decisions.

I would say I was the leader and trade them my organs for some death rays then take over

Now we're talking. All praise Lord Fraser

Underratedest post

Mommy