Attached: hyFswkM.jpg (960x1280, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snjCj0ntG8E
youtube.com/watch?v=g4vO9QfTjh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pics or gtfo

this

Favorite breed of doggo

Are you doing the fucking or getting fucked?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I got banned for a month last time I did a Sup Forumsestiality thread with beast pics and vids

Fucking

German shepard, husky, labrador, and chesapeake bay retriever

Personal favorite, siberian husky

how does it feel to be subhuman scum that deserves to burn alive

this

bite my furry ass

favorite position? let me guess doggy bha-dum-tsshhh

Why are you so degenerate?

Attached: 1560022843829.jpg (278x296, 10K)

>ask someone who likes warm pressure on their dick and has low standards anything.

So...what's your favorite movie?

when will you finally give into the urges and kill yourself?

Does it hurt the doggo?

Missionary and 69, not many other positions available tbh

Doggy style is hard on my knees

why hasn't science been able to figure out how to make dogs live forever

Attached: p3r4wr545zv31.jpg (1772x2048, 925K)

you deserve to be drawn and quartered

Phew buddy

no. really. kill yourself. nobody wants you. even your dogs hate you. just end this hell youve created for yourself.

M/f

And male dogs or female dogs?

It hurts if you ram your dick in them. With a lot of patience and foreplay, you can stretch their vagina enough to dick them without them getting hurt and they actually enjoy it

I'm male and I fuck female dogs
I sucked off a male dog once, didn't like it

feels good man

Attached: d3966808132a67ec8cd37e7bc88a11ca.jpg (736x911, 109K)

How the fuck do you get a dog to suck your dick in a 69 position

You don't? Or they lick it I assume

It's easy, I just lie naked on my bed and my husky voluntarily starts sucking me off while sitting her ass on my face
I just move her legs to have my head between them and lick her cunt good

Oh fine don't answer my question cockhead. I may have cynically summarized your hobby but I'm one of two people in the thread who gives no fucks how you spend your free time.

Fuck you for being self hating and acting cool about it.

By sucking me off I mean licking my cock, I got bit once when I stuck my dick in a shepard's mouth

Protip slow and steady oral loosens up and gets her way into it

geez you have a short fuse, I didn't see your post there

I'd say Matrix is my all-time favorite

that dog is clearly terrified of what you’re going to do to it. you’re a freak of nature.

I'm the user you replied too.

I'm Male and into Male dogs. Used to have a male German shepherd that I sucked off a few times and even got mounted a couple times as well. Always good to run into another zoo here.

You into rimming at all?

Just licking the perineum area, I don't like to stick my tounge up her ass nor have anal sex

Zoos unite! Now that BeastForum is down, I have nowhere else to post in

"the record" with strayX

you can search for it on video dot zoo dot cab

alternatively
youtube.com/watch?v=snjCj0ntG8E
or
youtube.com/watch?v=g4vO9QfTjh4

Attached: 1491291937482.png (640x1136, 1.12M)

>I got banned for a month last time I did a Sup Forumsestiality thread with beast pics and vids

Well you shouldn't be as long as there's no dick or hand in the pic.

You come here to seek out all the mentally stable person's you could find?

That is a decent favorite. Do you feel an intimate relationship with your aminals or just get your rocks off?

Well, while I'm not into it myself. Cool on you guys to make them enjoy it, or be the fucked and not the fucker in male-male dude's case.

get laid or something

why haven't you joined zooville

Attached: 1472653648615.jpg (607x319, 44K)

lmao

I feel intimate relationships, not just fuck and go

I've noticed rimming still seems to be taboo in the zoo world lol. To each their own I suppose, but when I had my Male I was crazy about it. I'm not sure who loved it more, him or me.

I tried zooville for a bit but it's like beastforum without all the good parts.

Never heard of it. Thanks user!

I'm the Male-Male doganon. I never fucked my dog nor did I want too. He was always on top.

Never did like the idea of fucking a male dog, seems kinda...forced.

any discord servers??

sameguy

yeah conceptually, i feel it's a bit more forced.

cool. i respect it lol

Try it, he might like it
Start slow, with females you have to wait for them to get in heat to be able to fuck them so during the time they're not in heat, I get her used to being touched in her cunt and oral sex.

Try to massage your dog's anus and slowly inserting a finger, then two, and then when he's stretched enough, slowly dick him.

Remember, they can get traumatized like a human can so be sure to go slow and pay attention to his body language to prevent him from being traumatized and eventually get aggressive against you

Does it take long to train a male dog to fuck you? And is it easier than teaching the to sit? Asking for school project

Just not into it. I prefer to let him fuck me.

It takes 2-3 years to have sex with a female.

I don't recommend anal.

Depends entirely on the personality of the dog. My husky spreads her legs on her own but I had to teach my german shepard to loosen up and let herself get touched

getting fucked by a dog doesn’t count fucking degenerate

if you let a male dog keep his balls the training is more about making him stop trying to fuck everything all the time

what we're doing is more like deprogramming some of that training

Attached: 1472653507237.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

i know it's awesome

you get to keep all your wizard powers AND you get to have awesome sex all the time, it almost feels like we found a cheat code to the game of life

Attached: 1472652520139.jpg (1200x1600, 170K)

Not really. Depends when you start. Me and my German shepherd got into it when he was 3, so he had already went through puberty and was trying to hump everything in sight. The hard part wasnt getting him to mount me, that was easy. It was getting him to mount properly so that he could penetrate me. Thay took a little bit but he figured it out eventually and never missed a beat.

>with females you have to wait for them to get in heat to be able to fuck them
False. It's easier to "win" them over if they're in heat but it's completely possible to do it out of heat, might need more foreplay and fingering to lossen them up, and after giving them a good dicking they'll even "flag" you out of heat for another go. Of course not all of them are like that but it's common enough.

why not? I guarantee I have way more sex than any married couple or gf/bf couple.

I never tried penetration when they're not in heat tbh, just oral. I might try it though, thanks for the insight!

would have been easier if it weren't for most dogs being inbred

Just remember to finger them good and match/exceed your girth with your fingers. Extra lube is good idea.
Watch how they react though you might get unlucky have a girl that doesn't want that attention when out of season.

Where do you find your stuff

Out of season it's pure oral, from her and from me and she tends to nuzzle my cock when I'm in my underwear or just got out of the shower so she does want attention

I used to browse tumblr, petlust, videosdezoofilia, and /r/bestiality but tumblr became christian, videosdezoofilia was taken down, petlust was taken down, and /r/bestiality was taken down so I fap to the content I saved

How do you go about rimming them "safely"? I'm interested in trying it just don't want to catch something.

extra lube isn't just a good idea, i would say it is mandatory. Only water based lubes though.

The main reason dogs don't fuck each other constantly like humans do is that the female dries up outside of her season and sex becomes unpleasant for her.
It is a survival tactic that must have elvoved naturally over millions of years, but if you fix that problem with a high quality lube she will love fucking you all year round.

Attached: 1472653742215.jpg (640x480, 69K)

I've tried fucking my dog but my dick was too big, she started crying like a bitch so I pulled out and just jerked off on her face. the bitch lets other little dogs fuck her but I like it, shes fixed so seeing their cum poor out of her just makes me cum harder. How do I train her for my obviously superior cock? do I just force it in there? shes a medium breed/mix. shes 38 pounds and I have a 7 inch dick with 6.5 inch girth.

Well I mean oral is different enough that she could be okay with that but not any penetration from fingers or otherwise but still warrants a try anyway

Well for starters, you have to give them high quality food. Food that makes hard turds and well for obvious reasons, a yearly anti-parasite medication. I'm no fan of anal because of the bacteria in the intestinal tract but same goes for humans, not just animals. It's not my cup of tea.

Fingering and slowly loosing her up. I'd say no breeds smaller than medium should be fucked by humans and then even medium breeds can be too small for a human dick. It's pure patience. Don't rush things

I don't use lube except for oral. Year round.

Forcing it could kill her or injure her internally, please just be happy with what your doing now.

don't try to fuck a spayed dog you will injure her

in most cases there isn't even enough of the vaginal canal left to achieve full penetration, and their capacity for stretching is greatly reduced

worst case you give her an internal tear and she will bleed to death unless you do some very awkward explanation at the emergency veterinary

Attached: 1472653931114.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

Ahh I see good answer. Once you let em fuck you once they always tryna do it huh?

you should, it's a much better experence for both of you

Attached: 1472653715984.jpg (1280x800, 145K)

I have never forced it on her, but thank you, I'll never try it again.

Why? I fit just fine year round with just oral. Real tight but good fit.

yeah but you can train some new cues to keep it under control, like only letting them fuck you in a certain room or while you wear a certain t-shirt

you don't want him to be uncontrollably horny and constantly trying to pull you to the floor so he can mount you, that will end up in disaster if you ever have visitors

Attached: 1472654092977.jpg (656x735, 419K)

>Ask a zoophile anything
>Ask a zoophile
>a zoophile
>another zoophile

OMGOMGOMGHIIIIIIIIII

yeah what said, Sup Forums doesn't like toeing the line that much. Been banned previously as well. otherwise I assume Sup Forums would be crawling with it.

You're a thoughtful lover. I like you. You're a genuine zoo.

>in most cases there isn't even enough of the vaginal canal left to achieve full penetration
This is generally wrong, unless it's a small breed whose canal is small already. They almost always leave the full canal up to and including the cervix to help keep the stitching closed with the aid of the body's internal pressure, doing it before the cervix, in the actual canal, greatly increases the chance of accidental rupture from regular activity. Of course it can atrophy a little and "shrink" but it will be approximately the same size/length in an intact dog, you may not be able to "bottom out" but it's still doable given the right size.

As long as it's your dog an they're healthy abd free of disease/parasite theres no risk. I wouldnt rim a stray or dog I was unfamiliar with.

It's as easy as
>lift tail
>French kiss ass

whats going on itt guys?

Attached: midsmoker27.webm (368x656, 1.99M)

I read up on it when my oldest girl had the be spayed for medical reasons, from what I could find some vets remove the cervix to prevent cervical cancer, some vets leave it because it's a safer procedure

I am sure there is a lot of misinformation online but I definitely wouldn't use any force on a spayed dog either way. Way too risky and the dogs health and wellbeing is more important than getting your dick wet.

You can always get your own intact dog later instead of regretting hurting the family dog for the rest of your life

Attached: 1472654117662.jpg (1282x962, 111K)

Attached: in my lab.jpg (800x585, 65K)

There's no need to spay a dog for medical reasons. There is a very easy vaginal treatment you can do to prevent pyometra, but it must be done on a regular basis.

Basically, inject organic honey, a few drops of ginger oil, thyme, peroxide, cranberry, and garlic. Pro breeder secret.

Well yeah never force them regardless of mutilation status but just because they're spayed doesn't mean you're shit out luck. Just that it'll take more time/prep/patience to see if it is possible.

Are there actually people talking about fucking their dogs right now?! WTF SMH

>inject sugar into the vagina
Totally going to solve all the problems bro

dude there are probably people FUCKING their dogs right now

lmao yes

Have you considered suicide to atone for the disgusting acts you've committed?

>pic related

Attached: wanda_pic.jpg (2400x1798, 700K)

It's honey which has overwhelming antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, and yes it does.

no u

Moar

There was literally zero proof of that random gathering of shit doing anything and the one guy that was spouting it way back when never had anything to show otherwise either. If it actually worked, or did anything beneficial, it would be common knowledge by now.

That was me, and it's from pro breeders. Been doing it for years with only positive effects. Also helps pussy rejuvenate after sex. My bitches seem to like it.

can someone just bite the bullet and start posting it already

Ugh I didn't realize you were in this thread

always the same bullshit about cannibal crunch and seasoning your dog meat with essential herbs and spices

You're making the rest of us look bad

Attached: kUbqan0.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Alright post "educational" videos of you making and applying your "medicine" then and better record multiple over several weeks so we can see for sure.
Include vet visits also for fun.
You won't cause it's just a big meme.

Malamutes are the best

How can you cross a line between loving an animal and making love to one? Sex with animals is absolutely fucking disgusting, and degenerates like you belong on a cross. Animals trusted you, and you fucked them. Literally. You are a predator of the innocent creatures that look to us for care and food and shelter, and you turned them into a fleshlight because you're controlled by your carnal desires. You should be castrated and placed in prison general population to be used as a fucktoy for the Nazis and gang members. They trusted you, and you used them to get off.
The absolute betrayal is almost as horrifying as your acts of rape on these poor stupid trusting animals, and I hope you can spare the earth of your twisted, wretched DNA by never having a chance to procreate with a human female, yet hurt as few more animals as possible.
Fucking monster.