Chinese-American friendship

China and America are finally becoming friends. Isn't it great? I mean it might boost the world economy and safety all over the world if China and the USA just split the world into Chinese and American spheres of influence, respectively. So each of these two countries controls its own part and provides security in that part of the world.
Terrorist nations like Russia or North Korea that refuse to cooperate will be isolated and forced to submit through harsh economic sanctions and other measures.

Glory to Mr. Trump! Glory to Mr. Xi!

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-41924228

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Tsai_call
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Coming to America

I'm curious to know if incidences of Chinese hacking have gone down since Trump got in office.

It's incredible how easily Trump got cucked by Xi, but overall I support friendly US/China relations.

I thought NSA already have Windows 10 reporting all your blacked.com records.

That sounds great. Not.

This, total disappointment for sure.

>Trump got cucked by Xi,
Trump is much smarter than you armchair economists and politicians think. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" as they say.

>5D chess
Then explain this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Tsai_call

Look Trump is friends with China, Russia, Japan. It is clear that he is one of the good guys who wants world peace

To be fair, Trump was calling out China hard and taking phone calls with Taiwan. China didn't take anything close to that from previous administrations, but with Trump he chose to be friendly despite that.

In America we already have crediting agencies looking at all of our transaction histories to judge if we're good boys and girls or not, not much difference.
>before election
CHYNA IS STEALING OUR JOBS VERY BIG LEAGUE, WE GOTTA PUT A 45% TARIFF AND FORCE THEM TO DESTROY NORTH KOREA
>after election
China is a TREMENDOUS friend, I love Mr. XI and his beautiful country of CHYNA.
Maybe Xi said something in private to scare him.
中美友谊万岁!

>Keep your friends close and your enemies closer
this is not how you say put your balls in their hand

in china spending too much time on the internet or eating too unhealthy will result in a lower score

> Billions of deals

For details?

How does this reflect on Trump getting cucked? He surely changed his tone but that's after Xi pretty much has been loosening China's rival status to a more America friendly approach.

What to explain here? Trump showed that if needed he might do literally anything, even question China's sovereignity and territorial integrity. Of course he is not going to completely fuck up the relations with China right in the beginning of his term, especially if there is basically no need to do that right now. But it shows everyone that if China starts bothering the US too much in the future he will surely do that and much more.

bump

友情相挺。

what did Xi say?

China and USA are officially allies. #1 allies in fact.

it was very funny that Xi seemed to accept things Trump demanded. is he frightened by Trump's military action?

2bh China isn't as strong and influential as some sinoboos think. Xi understands it pretty well. So in order to avoid any direct confrontations Xi has to accept some demands even if they are obviously bad for China.

China is the most powerful country in the world, Xi "accepts" trump like a dad letting a child play with toys.

then opens a tesla factory :D

I'm not saying it's one way or the other, but threatening to cut someone off doesn't work if you've already done it. The more they have to lose the more reason to actually listen.