Can someone tell me why this state has so many winter olympians?

Can someone tell me why this state has so many winter olympians?

Because it has a lot of people? Even more than Canada

Texas and Florida have a lot of people but not as many winter olympians

Texas is a desert and Florida is a drowning peninsula
California is pretty mountainous

Texas and Florida don't have a long snowcapped mountain range that makes the spine of the state so everybody is within a few hours driving of a place to see snow. They also don't have nearly the same casual sports culture that California has.

Big Bear CA

large population
LOTS of mountains

>Texas is a desert

t. asshurt texan
Enjoy being inferior, faggot.

>a californian actually using faggot as an insult

t. dirty spic

it's got money

gee I wonder

Big Bear > all

Cali is a beach state like Florida is?

But they can't even fix their shit. Remember Oreville Dam?

thats actually a jailable offense in california

They have a metric fuckton of snowboarders because of their skating and surfing culture.

You're right; Texas is a shitty swamp and not a shorty desert. But riddle me this; when Texans leave their garbage fire of a state, why do they still never shut the fuck up about how much they miss Texas?

California is an everything state.
>Beach
>desert
>plains
>small town
>huge metro
>temperate forest
>high elevation lakes
>mountains
>snowy hills near said mountains

no it isn't. only nyc has laws like that.

A lot of winter sports are the domain of rich white people, California has lots of those.
Unlike some other places with a lot of well off white people there's also mountains all over the state.
>my face when a lift ticket is 80 bucks

Lots of rich people. Winter sports are rich people sports in the US. California is near the states that are big for winter sports. Seems pretty obvious.

>California
>whites

You misspelled Mexican

Because there's a lot of people and a shitload of places in the mountains where it's snowy and also, you know, mountainous and you can ski and snowboard

Did you just not know that California has places that aren't beaches

Because we're based as fuck, good looking and athletic. Now sit down bitch.

he's clinging to the Sup Forums notion that this state is just one big taco shop

that's right gringo cali fucking blows, fuck off we're full

He said rich white people. The Mexicans are all poor farm workers

I mean the citizens have money.

california produces everything. one of the best NFL prospect states too

>is the population/size of 3 states
>lot of mountains and snow, almost every city has an ice rink
>Surf/Snowboard/Skateculture
>Highly diverse (russian hockey players/ice skaters will move to LA. CA attracts the best of the best and those that can afford it)
>high chance that all the participants are sons/daughters of athletes, actors, successful businessmen
theres really alot of things to take into account, but population and location is probably the major deciding factor.

Well most people know California for being desert and beach full of dirty Mexicans with all the whites blacks and Asians fleeing

thats only the poor parts dude

We call that part "Los Angeles"

maybe the red states were wrong. since they think (((fiat))) means everything we should have let ny and ca cucks pay for whatever we need(even though they incur the most debt, something lefties who have no real world skills and education understand, even though immigrants sneezing on their crops is ok). And Dems enacted draconian health care laws, I thank Jesus my grandma is native and gets aid from indians, otherwise banks would be getting robbed.

Ehh mammoth is better. Only problem is that it’s far

I wonder if anyone has actually surfed and skied/boarded the same day.

are you a bot? what does any of that have to do with california and winter olympians

My family used to do that once a year before 2008 wrecked our lives. It's somewhat common among families that partake in both hobbies.

are you joking?

Texas isn’t a liberal hellhole full of nonwhites like California and Canada is

And we’re good at relevant sports like football and basketball, not this stoner winter bullshit. We make America proud

>obscuring state borders with the deserts
Do better.

Huntington beach, long beach, Mavricks up in SF, Monterey, San Diego.....

We literally got miles of coast line.

Yeah the only thing that would prevent me from doing that is the traffic. I live in the 818 though, so I’m not exactly close to either the beach or mountains, so it would take a lot out of me

>tfw still have my college id
>boreal does $15 fridays for all day and night (9am-9pm)
>im just a stoner park rat so its perfect for me

you're embarrassing us, please stop posting

Literally California produced Tom Brady and has both the lakers and warriors.

Get fucked.

my only problem with texas is their lack id baseball fans. all football and basketball? nig tier. glad Houston won though.

t. Californian

>we’re good at relevant sports like football and basketball

More NFL and NBA players come from California than texas, eat shit

>Dallas Cowgoys
>the incredibly boring Spurs
>Huston Rocket's hero is a black man with a muslim beard
>Begins the le non-whites argument
>Proceeds to gloat about his basketball teams and football teams filled with blacks

Lol Texas cucks are in such denial just stick to your muh college football meme.

>Texas isn’t liberal
Not yet, but you're turning purple in a hurry.

>hellhole full of nonwhites like California
Yeah, you are. You just have a lower cost of living.

>and Canada is
I'm a burger who proxied to watch the Olympics.

>And we’re good at relevant sports like football and basketball,
ie. sports dominated by niggers

>not this stoner winter bullshit.
ie. sports dominated by whites

>We make America proud
When a foreigner shits on the US they're thinking of Texan stereotypes nine times out of ten.

>Texas isn't a liberal hellhole full of nonwhites like California and Canada is
you got the liberal part right but
Texas
As of the 2015 Texas Population Estimate Program, the population of the state was 27,469,114 non-Hispanic whites 11,505,371 (41.9%); Black Americans 3,171,043 (11.5%); other races 1,793,580 (6.5%); and Hispanics and Latinos (of any race) 10,999,120 (40.0%).

White American 70.4 percent (Non-Hispanic whites 45.3 percent)
Black or African American: 11.8 percent
American Indian: 0.7 percent
Asian: 3.8 percent (1.0 percent Indian, 0.8 percent Vietnamese, 0.6 percent Chinese, 0.4 percent Filipino, 0.3 percent Korean, 0.1 percent Japanese, 0.6 percent other Asian)
Pacific Islander: 0.1 percent
Some other race: 10.5 percent
Two or more races: 2.7 percent

California
By ethnicity, in 2016 the population was 61.1% non-Hispanic (of any race) and 38.9% Hispanic or Latino (of any race).[133] Non-Hispanic whites constituted 37.7% of the state's population.
72.7% White (including Non-Hispanic whites/Anglos and Hispanics)
14.8% Asian
6.5% Black or African American
3.8% Two or More Races
1.7% Native American and Alaska Native
0.5% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander

Texas is BARELY less Mexican than California and a lot more Nigger than California.

Yeah exactly

Literally the average Californian is more of a beach rat than a snow person.

But according to these numbers Texas is more Hispanic than California (40% vs 38.9%)

more mexican than white is what i meant. we pad out our mexican overall numbers with asians.

east texas loves baseball, of course nobody thinks of us as texas. basketball is dogshit and nobody plays it here. football is shit too but still pretty popular for some reason.

Texas and Florida are also not that great at the summer Olympics either though.

>tfw Australian and knew the answer to the question

I knew the American education system was horrible with teaching basic international geography, I didn't expect that it was just as bad with domestic geography.

Please sort your """life"""" out

I'm sorry. Texas is just being uppity about being #2 at everything again.

CalExit when? Drumpf doesn't want to visit us we should just be our own country and send people to the olympics

Don’t most foreigners think of Cali as a big beach state with Hollywood?

Can't speak for everyone but I knew that Cali has nice beaches but that you could also drive a few hours and be in the mountains where there is snow. It has a similar climate to the South East of Australia.

i wish i could talk to a texan in real life. my uncle who moved to Houston to be a cop and was murdered doing a simple traffic stop(catholic polack from pennsylvania).

i am drunk, ash wednesday/valentines day is tommorrow. whatever. i am getting at everyone. been BTFO everyone today.

Texas coming for that #1 spot though. Thanks for keeping it warm, Jose Loeza Martinez Garcia

why are like no US olympians Mexicans? do we really only get the subhuman brown goblin ones?

wanna hear an old joke?
>Why does Mexico suck at the olympics so much?
>Because all the Mexicans who can run jump and swim are already in the US!
The reality is they're all subhuman brown goblins.

not this year! its been a really dry and warm winter. barely any snow up in the mountains if you live in SoCal

what do they even do? they're all shit at baseball

Cali is 15% asian? Huh, that’s surprising

Yeah. Large sections of San Francisco, the Bay Area suburbs, LA suburbs, Orange County, and San Diego are basically Chinese/Vietnamese/Korean cities of their own where you have can occasionally have a genuinely hard time if you only speak English because the business owners expect their customer bases to be almost entirely gook-speaking.

>be from mexico
>cant drink water without bleeding from your anus and live with the thought of being murdered by the cartels
>be mexican in america
>buy cheetos instead of bottled water and go to work for cartels because you wont go and apply for citizenship

i wont defend mexicans anymore. makes me sad as a catholic because i know there are decent people just trying to live there lives.

Good question.
And then, our National Olympic Committee fucks them up cutting funds.

Brade Runna is slowly becoming reality.

Not surprising if you live here.

>And we’re good at relevant sports like football and basketball
California is unironically beter than Texas even in those sports

We're allowed to say it like blacks can say nigga

Fuck Commieland

>Texas isn’t a liberal hellhole
Every major city votes Democrat

>Full of nonwhites
Your state is like 60% Mexican

>And we’re good at relevant sports like football and basketball
You're irrelevant in both of those

you're trying to tell me right now that fucking Lubbock isn't a desert?

>big state
>mountains

i went to LA and saw almost no white people, it was no different than being in Mexico

SF had white people

its not really up for debate if texas goes red in elections

irrelevant winter Olympians,

best winter Olympians come from the ice coast

Lubbock is not a desert. El Paso is though.

>only made gains in California

god why can't a tsunami wipe that place out

>not a desert
>semi frequent sand storms

pick one

It rains too frequently to qualify as a desert, sorry buddy.

Texas isn’t ran by non whites like California is

We go out of our way to make Spics and niggers feel unwelcome

>irrelevant flyover states/areas red
>all major cities blue

thanks for proving my point

sure that's why a gay Mexican is the mayor of your biggest city lmao

>but t-they don't run us!

>full of non-whites
No

This is why I love Phoenix metro. Huge city but still conservative.

Texas is one of only three states with non-white majority, the other two are Cali and Hawaii.

Do people actually like living in California? I can't imagine enjoying life there

Have you ever been?

I meant Canada

yes. Its full of Mexicans and people look miserable there.

Look at how many people on Sup Forums and reddit and breitbart complain about life in California. If a place was paradise, no one at ALL would complain about it.

There are mountains.

Because the opinions of these sites are valid and sane.

t. redneck
California has problems, but the main problem is that too many fucking people want to live there. That's what drove the prices up and bogs the traffic. If California built a beautiful wall around it's border and not allow anyone else in it'd be the greatest country.

>reddit
>breitbart
The Texas Two Step Internet Starter Pack.

>That flag
>That post
Kek

>Full of Mexicans
Like it's some kind of insult.