I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend

I wanna be Janeane Garofalo's boyfriend.

If you know her, met her, worked with her, or performed with her, share your stories here.

Attached: 61657912_2486947624671197_5581607693925220352_n.jpg (960x856, 124K)

No. You don't.

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

is the waggly underarm skin that really gets you going for her?

Her hair, her eyes, her lips/smile. Her style.

post your best pictures of her. The ones that really show off what you like about her.

Attached: lylas-white-leopard-blouse.jpg (310x457, 42K)

more

Attached: 28_janeanegarofalo.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 45K)

I can't fap to these. Keep going.

no joke she actually saved my life once in nyc, it was an crazy moment but thankfully she was there.

Tell me all about it.

Attached: 76417389.jpg (484x612, 31K)

I saw Janine Garofalo at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Janine stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

not really feeling it. Post more.

This was many years ago now but back when I was living in nyc. I had spent the evening talking with a friend about life/relationships and how they were slowing get engaged/married and I was still single. I guess I must have been zoned out but I stepped out into the road to cross the street and didn’t notice a car coming, luckily she was walking behind me and noticed and actually pulled me back onto the sidewalk. I thanked her and we made small talk for a little bit before she agreed to go for a coffee as a thank you for saving me, we actually both ended up ordering some cereal at this diner I frequented which was a funny coincidence.

fake and gay

Attached: 1567467398427.jpg (640x853, 99K)

She hates stalker creeps like you. She'd ignore the fuck outta you. Fucking retard.

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x1171, 88K)

I don’t really care if you believe me or not just passing on a relevant story

Love the "Seinfeld" reference.

Hey look, its this post again.

Attached: 72914106_10221665938867885_132782238260527104_n.jpg (709x709, 34K)

Janeane hair/wig stories please?

nips. tats. looking better.
any with makeup on?

more pics

Attached: 140207_2724459_Weekend_Update_Segment___Naomi_Green_anvver_3.jpg (640x360, 67K)

really, these are the best pics you have?

What do you want?

I used to work in a comedy club where she would do stand up. She was a major drug addict. Used to suck dick for meth

pics that would make me fall in love with her. action pics, a sexy smile, revealing clothing. Her getting smily with a guy. mild lesbian touching. a cute racy photo like her pretending to lick another girl on the cheek, or her checking out a males bulge.

Attached: tn-500_janeanegarofalo-photobyandrewwerner.jpg (600x400, 42K)

c'mon she looks like a dude here.

yet here you are.

Attached: 1529466458576.jpg (680x510, 41K)

Attached: rs_1024x759-150522090556-1024-2wet-hot-american-summer.ls.52215.jpg (1024x759, 106K)

I'm just not feeling it.

If you loved her so much, you’d stop harassing her like this

I met her one time in LA at a Starbucks.
She kept calling me a nigger playfully as she played with her hair.

Later that night I ended up pumping her full of 12inch iron.
Pussy was a bit loose, and I didn't find out who was until day 3 of our 4 day fuckfest, but it was a good weekend.