HURR DURR I AM SMART, GOD ISN'T REAL, CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID

HURR DURR I AM SMART, GOD ISN'T REAL, CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPNxu_-uy5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That dog is probably dead by now.

it's true tho, innit

KARL YOU'RE AN IDIOT, PLAY A RECORD

Fat wannabe intellectual atheist are the worst. Lose some weight fatty.

Triggered

turns out
little doggy fella

Right, gonna stop you there Karl, if this is anyway stupid, we're never doing this segment again

God isn't real and most Christians are stupid. I'm sorry for not being as contrarian as you lot.

Holy fucking shit. Is this the only merit you retards have?

Blind retards.

Did it go to heaven?

but only calling them stupid when there are other religions is kind of dumb too
if one religion is wrong for thinking there is a god then they all must be wrong

Better than being a smelly peasant athiest. At least have the decency to be agnostic.

He already did

thats because most atheists are cowards who wouldn't dare insult Islam or Judaism in the same way they do Christianity.

They pick Christianity because it's a weakening religion with no real cultural power anymore in the West. Insulting Jews or Muslims will get you fired from just about any job, insult Christians and literally no one gives a fuck.

Luckily there are some atheists around with some backbone in that regard (Harris, Dawkins).

They pick Christianity because that's the main religion they grew up with you idiot. It seeps through in every layer of their society. Holidays, traditions, family, absolutely everything relates back to Christianity in Europe. It's not about cowardice, it's picking your crowd. If he started bashing Shintoism it would make no fucking sense.

he'll put it back on.

they always do

Why attack holidays and traditions? To what end?

>Brits
>growing up with Christianity

top lel m8

>fallacy in the first sentence
>this is the extent of the athiest's argument

The British head of state is also the head of the country's official religion.

God will make it happen right ;)

The average non shitskin brit grows up with god a jesus taught to them like its the tooth fairy or easter bunny though

youtube.com/watch?v=lPNxu_-uy5w

so he can prevent evil but just doesn't care enough to?

?