If You Care About Hollywood Sexism, Go See Ghostbusters!

Why haven't you seen Ghostbusters yet? Are you shitlords trying to promote sexism in Hollywood? Fight the patriarchy and buy a ticket already!!!!

nymag.com/thecut/2016/07/your-duty-to-see-ghostbusters-this-weekend.html#

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY
spencertunickcleveland.com/project-synopsis/
youtube.com/watch?v=y4f9somHIVk
imdb.com/title/tt1289401/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt
lisafabrega.com/about/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch this movie or you're sexist
Most jewish sales hook ever

All those cunts make more money tha I do. Fuck them and fuck nymag.com

why doesn't anybody else cringe at how shameless "hollywood"'s grabs for "a sure thing" are?

literally every summer is a non-stop parade of shit you've seen before put in a new can....sequels, prequels, adaptations, remakes, I mean the fucking list of bullshit goes the fuck on.

fuck hollywood and their "summer blockbusters"

Stop. Giving. Hollywood. Your. Money.

>All those cunts make more money tha I do

If you think about the distribution of wealth in society shit is retarded. So many niggas get to eat but aint even really do shit to put the food on the table. baka-senpai-lit-100

I don't mind when movies have all-female lead casts.

I mind when complete fucking garbage movies that are only on the radar by reviving a long-dead and previously beloved franchise use the all-female lead card as a giant selling point to push some retarded agenda.

Fuck the entertainment industry and fuck all the retarded people giving money to these out-of-touch clowns.

>people will fall for this scheme
wew

I'd rather stick lightbulbs up my anus than watch that tripe.

have you seen the trailer for ultimate kikery starring ((((Rachel 'stars in her eyes' Weiz))))?

>youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

>spencertunickcleveland.com/project-synopsis/

>Ugly female actors
>Pretty much LGBT symbolism
>Ugly people are supposed to be empowering
>Hipster fags
I'll pass on the new Ghostbusters(Ballbusters)movie

thanks but I'm saving my money for Star Trek, Jason Bourne, and Suicide Squad

good luck with your sexism fight, though

Stop. Writing. Like. A. Fucking. Retartd. Fuck. Off.

Jason Bourne looks based. I just hope they don't water it down with political shit. Ultimatum is in my top 10 movies of all time.

No film is worth wasting money on when I could pirate it and watch it from the comfort of my own home.

POST REAL WOMEN MOVIE ROLE MODELS

Mindless big budget special effects movies are the only ones worth seeing in theaters. Then again I'm spoiled by a remote and uncrowded but still surprisingly nice and cheap movie theater.

Literally only her.

Excellent taste. Anyone have the stapler .gif?

Daily reminder that if you buy a ticket for ghostbusters, even if it's just to rant about how shit it was later, you are buying into their bullshit.

Don't even aknowledge it's there.

took me ages to think of others desu

Such. Le. This.

can I watch when you do that?

That would be more entertaining to watch than the movie

>Why haven't you seen Ghostbusters yet? Are you shitlords trying to promote sexism in Hollywood? Fight the patriarchy and buy a ticket already!!!!

But, I don't care about Hollywood sexism.......

Meow

youtube.com/watch?v=y4f9somHIVk

great movie, and she was a fantastic actress in it.

This is just sad, getting so desperate they have to guilt-trip people into watching their shitty movie.

Hopefully this abomination will serve as an eternal reminder that pandering to SJWs will not bring you any profit.

Look at the average voter about this movie on IMDB

imdb.com/title/tt1289401/ratings?ref_=tt_ov_rt

Still gets me everytime

catwoman is a pawn of the patriarchy by virtue of not being a gelatinous blob of lard, try again

They're not even trying anymore.
>IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT, YOU'RE A SEXIST BIGOT

Fucking hell, it's actually quite funny.

She is right a Batman movie that only made 50 mill and came in 2nd to a two+ week old animated movie its opening weekend wouldn't be called underwhelming, it would be called a failure.

>that like to dislike ratio

Anyways, its incredible how they are still milking the holocaust.

paying money to see a bad misandry movie..
yeah how about no.

i can't think of anymore even semi-virtuous female figures in film or TV.

I can in Politics

>go pay to sit in a movie theatre with a bunch of other jackasses to watch this shit
>or stay home and watch netflix

Hmm..the stargate movie is on netflix now, I think I'll pass on nughostbusters thankyou very much.

>you are talking to a HUGE fan of the original movie
uh huh -.-

>sexism

They Shrink the final bosses dick to defeat him

this movie character and script is suck

and world tired listen to paranoia WHITE women

I love how they try to make it look like David Irving is some big establishment bully being taken down by a plucky rebel.

It's like they're ignoring the fact that he has the entire weight of the European and U.S. media and political systems coming down on him, while she merely has to say "racist" repeatedly without defining a position.

It's ridiculous.

This is what Feminism is about or what these useful idiots try to achieve.

To get those high payed positions whiteout having to do actual shit.

Only they don't know that its not them that will get the job but the CEO's daughter or from some other upper middle class patrician family daughter.

The rest can rot in shitty retarded jobs like Human resources.
Welfare/immigration/job centers.
Or a help desk assistant.

>trying this hard

but aren't competent and multilayered female characters just 'men with tits' according to feminists?

Suicide Squad looks awful, they should've followed Deadpool's lead and pushed for an R.

Damn she was so fucking fine in that movie.

Oh look using shame and insults toward more than half of your fanbase as your only marketing strategy doesn't work!

Who'd have thought it?

You must be a man asking that question in such a rational and coherent manner.

Lol, she ain't no Linda Hamilton.
Mm mmm, there we go.

It's fucking madness. I love how within the first minute or so she's allready shut down and basically told him that she won't listen to facts because muh shoa. It's basically a how to video on out kiking holocuast deniers.

I will never not be in love with her.

Sorry to upset you guys but it did pretty well. Their target was $50m, they made $46m, if they can keep a steady pace like this we'll definitely get at least 2-3 more sequels.

Is this the same bitch?
>lisafabrega.com/about/

>When I was a little girl, growing up in a dictatorship in Panama, my family adopted two little boys from the ghetto. My mom took them under her wing and gave them anything that they would accept, in order to help them transcend their circumstances. Years later, we moved away from Panama. One of the boys wound up in jail, the other one ended up dead.

Lena Heady was a pretty good and realistic female character in Dredd

these faggots are so thirsty for my theaterbux they will never get it

selling something because its good > selling something on guilt or some fake ass trend

Should make a movie about him.
I think he faces more dangers then some letter where is written "dirty jew"

>Their target was $50m, they made $46m
>did pretty well

loved this movie as a teen in high school

hollywood is actually starting to do this shit. i saw it with mad max and star wars. like going to see mad max was supporting feminism and going to see star wars was fighting racism. the jews are setting themselves up to guilt trip people into seeing any movie they want you to. it wont be long before you're considered a bad person for not going to certain movies.

$50m would have guaranteed 5 or more sequels. They aimed high and still did respectably.

Doesn't kikewood need another 100-200 dollars to cover their shekel investment?

>and world tired listen to paranoia WHITE women
Yeah, it's white women - the movie.

Yeah Leelo so cute

The fifth Element is GOAT movie

Yes and they're doing just fine.

You tell them, Pepsi-san

This movie is great, like a blaxploitation version of Scarface

Had a discussion about strong vidya women a few years ago

The Boss (MGS3) - Not playable doesn't count
FemShep - Is a player created character doesn't count
Bayonetta - Too sexy doesn't count
Samus (Prime)- Don't know shes a woman cause first person, doesn't count
Any female in any Final Fantasy game - Only played 7 and Tifa is the problem, doesn't count

After that I gave up, this was before Walking Dead so I wonder what excuse Clem would've got.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a failure.
The opening weekend revenue for an expensive movie like this means no sequels.

Flash news: most women don't care about feminism and a vast majority of them actively resent it.

In a way it's sad that a female character which isn't really even female as such in the movie is god-tier compared to fat enabling SJW hypnotrash

This htread is ass, post confused animes.

Honest question: is there any evidence that anyone was actually ever upset about the cast being all female?

I want to see that, because, come to think of it, I've never seen it.

>Clem is obviously a sexual object for the male characters to use as a comfort woman, doesn't count

Telltale really shot themselves in the foot when they added that Kenny x Lee x Clem DP scene.

>aimed high
>$50m

In the Berenstein universe the Ghostbusters were attractive.

It was comparable to Kung Fu Panda and that's getting at least 3 more sequels.

Emily Blunt, nobody would have minded her as a Ghostbuster.

The problem isn't that they're women, it's that they're retarded.

You must be the black ship of the moutain jews tribe

I was talking to one of my brothers secondary teachers the other day about this and she was saying how women have shot themselves in the foot with all this femenism sutff.

Before, all women had to do was cook, clean and look after children while today they have to work full time AND cook, clean and look after children.

These women are all just patriarchal eyecandy and too unrealistic looking to be representatives of real women in movies

Female characters are only good if they are as unfeminine and disgusting as possible

gif related, an unrealistic patriarchal portrayal of women promoting unrealistic body ideals

Meant sheep, fuck

>tfw no kate mckinnon gf

Actually no, after opening weekend their sales will drop like 50% or more and continue declining. They will have hard time to break even.

Kung-fu panda made $60,239,130 on the first weekend on a budget of $130 million and very little advertising when compared to the ghostbusters reboot.

Suppose they need a black 'everywoman'.

That was actually popular with the kids and its merchandise was successful too.

Can't say that for GB2

she's a dyke you retarded roach

Berenstain

New to this reality? ;)

Why they had to use so shitty actors? If they wanted to make female cast why just don't hire some good female actors?