Name movies and TV shows with diversity, strong female characters...

Name movies and TV shows with diversity, strong female characters, and all that bullshit where it doesn't feel forced and shoehorned, but is actually done well and feels "natural"?

I'd say it has worked pretty well in most Star Wars movies (except for TFA, where Finn was a shit forced casting and Rey was a total Mary Sue).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tA7Ii3nVpYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Office (US) had a diverse cast that seemed to be a reasonable reflection of an American workplace. They also made a lot of fun of forced diversity shit.

80s and 90s cartoons

Ant-Man.

None, if I see a non-white or non-male on screen in any context I immediately turn it off and punch my dog out of rage at the eternal jew

Scrubs

youtube.com/watch?v=tA7Ii3nVpYM

I cannot think of a movie without a woman, but I know they exist.

The Thing

Sesame Street does a good job at informing children about various challenging stuff.

Predator had an extremely diverse cast without feeling forced

Power Rangers original us show and new movie. Us Office. Scrubs. The Wire. Sicario. Archer.

Fast and furious

Spartacus. There's some forced bullshit with the replacement stronk Nevea, but the majority of the show is a mix of races and gender power dynamics, all of which are cool as fuck.

Predators did too. My biggest beef with that movie was that the girl sniper didn't do more cool stuff. They made her realistically cool and then turned her into useless girl again.

King of the Hill

Agreed. They did a great mix of everything. Unfortunately the replace the actors were weaker.

Alien.

Anything with good black actors doesn't feel forced. No one complains when Samuel L Jackson or Morgan Freeman is in a film.
Same goes for actresses who look the part. They aren't good films but Tomb Raider and Resident Evil aren't bad films because of Angelina Jolie or Mila Jovovich

Mad Max Fury Road
If you disagree then you fell for reddit memes or didn't actually see it

>pre 2000s movies with black people
>totally normal and dont even notice them specifically

its funny that movies from way back when racism was actually a thing more naturally portray minorities than todays drivel

Reservoir Dogs has no spoken dialogue by any women, and the only screentime featuring women are just extras in the background and a carjacked lady.

mad max
pacific rim
john wick 2
logan

>workplace
>niggers
no

lol

I notice it way more with those pre 2000 movies. They are unnoticed because they are characters that don't matter. They only stand out these days when it's a character that becomes unbelievable. Like the female model who also happens to be good at martial arts and science.

Logan and Fury Road were pure cuckolding to the point where the agenda pushing overshadows the quality of the movies and all you can see is nicely made propaganda.

There was a woman in the picture of the Norwegian expedition.

go back to r/theredpill or kotakuinaction you fucking virgin

>Just turn your brain off and welcome the liberal approved "geek culture" media into your heart
No dice.

>Power Rangers
That same franchise coming into existence today, no would would shut up about the diverse cast.

>the 90s saw the rise of the BS2 scripts
>in the 2000s you're hard pressed to find a mainstream major (and even medium)Hollywood script that doesn't fit that mold
>it's also the rise of the focus groups as a major influence on scriptwriting aka a scripts needs this and that amount of this and that or it won't even be filmed

It's sad that you can take any movies from the last 10 years and you could tell what will happen, when it will happen, who will be onscreen doing what and when before even watching the movie and you're probably going to be 80% correct.

Martial arts movies usually have pretty good diversity since a lot of them pull characters from different styles and locations to spice up the encounters.

The Protector was pretty good diversity. A Thai main character with Thai buddy in Australia with a transsexual lead villain. There are a variety of stand out white mid-villains, with a badguy number 2 being Vietnamese, with some cool fight scenes with a black guy and an Indonesian guy.

Undisputed 3 was pretty good in terms of different races because it was a fighting tournament.

Mortal Kombat of all things was also rather diverse with strong characters of men, women and some different races. I will say that 2 of the black guys were kind of jobbers though. It was still a nice variety that didn't feel all that forced.

Whatever movie it is, it will usually feel a little bit forced when the 110 pound girl beats up the buff guy, but it's also unbelievable to think a single guy could beat up an entire room of buff guys. I guess the key difference is the guy usually looks tough and like he could beat up people where as the girl usually looks pretty with perfect hair and make up. One of the rare cases where the skinny cute girl beats up tons of guys that seemed believable was Chocolate, a Thai movie from the people that did The Protector and Ong Bak. She's a real martial artist, so it probably came across more naturally. I think that's why I liked the fight scenes in Haywire since they used an MMA girl as the main character.

John Wick 2 also had a nice diverse cast, but my biggest issue was the androgynous girl villain. They definitely underused her and made John so indifferent to her. I thought she was actually pretty awesome, so I was sad to see what felt like wasted potential.

>100% white cast in a movie set in australia

>wanting aborigines in your movie

hmm

You'd probably enjoy The Pacific. Of course, it's produced by a jew... and several scenes are worked to subtly take the piss out of Eugene Sledge's faith... one of which is a completely non-historical piece of absolute fiction. Still, I respect it, I think it's the most accurate depiction of war you'll ever find.

I thought the diverse cast of the new Power Rangers movie was done very well. My complaints about the characters were that the black guy "on the spectrum" suddenly became the funny black guy making quips the entire time after specifically talking about not getting humor in an earlier scene. They decided to just drop his whole character in favor of the funny black guy. Especially upsetting since they did a whole switcharoo with the asian guy being the funny quip guy and the black guy being smart. For some reason the asian guy just kind of dropped his quirky behavior so the black guy could say stuff instead.

I also thought the campfire scene was really weak. It started off really strong with the asian guy opening up about his mom. That really gave his character depth and why he was so quick to joke around and a bit wild. Then everyone else acted annoying and gave weak ass answers. We a got the black guy saying he likes country music, the girl saying I don't want to talk about it, the white guy being like yeah you know me already, and the hispanic girl giving the most whiny teenager response possible.

The main villain was also creepy and fun. The cast and actors were great, but the movie itself was pretty bad. It started strong, but then they wasted so much potential. They had their suits for barely any screen time before getting in their over designed animal vehicles so they could have a boring, loud end fight that was visually uninteresting and poorly thought out.

What's with the over designs lately? I blame Transformers honestly.

Gladiator

>not liking Rey

12 Angry Men

Lord of the Flies. All-boy cast, only two adult men are seen, and one of these is dead.

The Expanse. WILL U GUYS FUCKING WATCH IT, ITS VIEWERSHIP IS DYING

The I think indian or egyptian actress(older in charge lady) is a bad actor. I have hated her acting for a long time. Either she goes or I cant watch.