Amputees of Sup Forums, how did you lose your limbs and what's it like day to day for you? Please share your story

Amputees of Sup Forums, how did you lose your limbs and what's it like day to day for you? Please share your story.

Attached: 179801312.jpg (531x800, 131K)

I don't talk about that shit because it's literally the worst thing that ever happened in my life and everyone here is a prick

You sound like a total bitch too.
>Sup Forums is mean
>kys tool

Attached: 1320531098940s.jpg (126x126, 4K)

damn... rip man

hope you feel better user and gl in the future :)

Personally I feel like a thread like this would get more serious replies on /k/ considering you’ll have more military amputees

As a person who has all of my limbs intact though, I can’t tell you that my life is a struggle. Today, the parking lot of the strip mall I was at was packed and I was forced to park way in the far back of the lot. Walking all the way from my car to the store in the freezing cold was difficult and horrific. After almost slipping on ice, I looked at the empty handicapped spots and lamented how all my limbs operated at semi optimal capacity.
Every day is hell user.

Lost my foreskin shortly after being born to the jewish demon Moloch. Shits never been the same since.

care sharing more about your disability if you are not an amputee?

>Every day is hell user.
yeah

I was jerking off in some bushes when a groundskeeper came by with some hedge trimmers to trim the bush.

I guess you can imagine what happened

Being a straight white male in today’s society is difficult. I felt obligated to hold the door open for strangers otherwise they’d think I was sexist or racist and start get me arrested when all k wanted to do was replace my iPad charger. A disabled person would never have to worry about such things.

he anally raped you?

You'll never meet any of us and at the end of the day, it's just words on your screen. Share with us the worst event in your life. I'm interested to hear your story, user.

>Being a straight white male in today’s society is difficult. I felt obligated to hold the door open for strangers otherwise they’d think I was sexist or racist and start get me arrested when all k wanted to do was replace my iPad charger. A disabled person would never have to worry about such things.

kinda cringe but ok

you do know feelings are affected by this screen correct?

The fact you own an Apple product pretty much makes you disabled.

Attached: 20171213_181428.png (671x693, 483K)

no, rape implies it was non-consensual

Only if you let it. It's just text on a screen. Why let that bother you?

Does my foreskin count? Because some asshole doctor took it.

its not my story lol I don't know

So no amputee fags want to chime in? There was an user a while back that was a quadruple amputee due to an aggressive case of meningitis that made a thread and it was really interesting. He even managed to take pics despite not having hands or feet. He was a based motherfucker, no doubt.

Lost my finger tip to a fat guy with a set of cable loppers last year. Not exactly an amputee but missing a part of me.

Tell the story anyway. It'll live on through you, user.

Attached: 1549957341461.jpg (250x241, 8K)

My mother cut the tip of her finger off on a meat slicer when she was working in the deli of a supermarket. She didn't realize it until the slices of meat started coming out bloody.

I hate the feeling of it man.

I suffer from phantom limb all the time. I can feel the pinky tip. It’s like I still have it, but I know it’s not there.

Damn, that sucks user. My mom's was really just the tip so it actually grew back pretty well. Good thing it wasn't the whole finger though, right?

Attached: 1534342565381.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

Also, I remember a story from a few years back somewhat related.

>Be me, tool and die fag at a plastic injection molding plant
>New guy gets hired, we'll call him Joe
>Joe is pretty cool, we get along good
>One day, press operator lady rushes over to me asking if I know first aid
>"Yes, but why do you ask?"
>Joe had an accident and he's in the first aid room!"
>Shit just got real.jpeg
>I hurry down to the first aid room
>Get down there and see Joe holding his hand
>Half his thumb is degloved
>Straight up looks like a dog dick
>Oh god damn.gif
>Patch his thumb up and call ambulance
>Ambulance arrives and he goes away
>Decide to investigate machine he got fucked up on
>Find all the skin with thumbnail attached that he lost off thumb inside machine
>Neat.mpeg
>Grab some roach clips and pluck it out and put it inside ziplock bag
>Give it back to him when he comes back to work
>Not amused.mp4
>He was known as "Red Rocket Joe" for the remainder of his tenure there

So that was a highlight for me working there.