Remember the million cuck march back in 2015 in response to the terror attacks in France back then?

Remember the million cuck march back in 2015 in response to the terror attacks in France back then?

Remember the facebook french flag overlays, buildings lit up with freedom colors, and #IllRideWithYou?

Remember the epic photoshopping of ISIS into ducks french reddit did?

Well, France has truly outdone themselves this time, because

>A
>FUCKING
>ROCKS

Heard it here first folks, France will be sending a message to ISIS with this pile of rocks, spent ciggies and errant condoms, placed in the middle of the road where truckasaurus went down.

You would easily mistake it for a pile of trash, a common sight in France, but this small pile of garbage and rocks will stand a testament to the bravery and courage the average Frenchmen carries with them in their fight against terror.

ISIS: 3 France: 1

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fgRZmHXEIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
mobile.twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/754988236758454272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There we go

Terrorism truly BTFO for all time

Shut up and watch m.youtube.com/watch?v=fgRZmHXEIZo

Surprised they didn't leave a white flag instead.

How will ISIS recover?

Really makes you think...

This is just embarrassing

France is going for the cuck world title

How can terrorist even compete?

This guy really has no shame. How does one man wake up every morning with the guilt of THREE failures within a year on his shoulders and get away with them?

Woooooooow... deep af... rly makes ur cerebellum werk...

Wow i hate isis now

Just looks like modern art

and on that day islamists realized how wrong they are and world bacame land of peace

kumbaya my loooord

It's over lads, we've made ISIS feel bad and repent their ways.

And freedom wins again.

It's remembered as hate to an immigration was changed for hate to terrorism

ISIS BTFO
How will they recover?

The fuckkkk

kek. fucking Europe, never change. this is so incredibly hilarious it's almost sad... almost.

Wow... that really provoked thought...

France, you better fucking explain yourselves. I'm pretty sure a weapon of this magnitude is against the Geneva Conventions. Nobody deserves this horror.

Do you notice Alex Soros behind Hollande?

LOL

Imagine the good for the world that would have been done if another truck decided to drive fast down the street then

Kind of reminds me of something.

just kill me

>Defeat the islamists with MODERN ART

the decadence is real

At least they're actually pissed off this time instead of being "shocked and appalled". So progress is being made.

Nigger please france is bombing isis since 2015 wiped boko kek shram out.

Its france: ca.20k daesh: ca.200?

France is leading clearly.

Vivla libertè

France, I may not be white or white european, but I have concerns about the state and moral of your nation, friend.
This just feels...sad. that is the emotion I think this is making me feel. these rocks.

I just don't even know anymore. How the fuck do we help your people?

Remember how they complained the US wasnt doing enough to fight terrorism when Obama wouldnt come to this thing? Fucking delusional frogs

Holy shit lel

Vega Baja en la casa puneta

NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DIVISION SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG WITH THE FRENCH.

ROCKS.
SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN

Frenchies better up their game
Mike brown's memorial looks like Mount Rushmore compared to this

Top cuck. There are no words to describe that level of facile disconnection from reality. The left has completed their work. The west simply waits for the death that she was promised.

Rocks = solid
pile of rocks are united?
united = solidarity?
idk that's my best guess
why the fuck they have used fags and condoms in the pile is beyond me?
Fags for burnt out life maybe? Like people in their prime who died?
Condoms for some roundabout "life cut short" shit? Like pregnant woman's unborn kids and children?

Also is there an article about this?
I want to laugh at the frogs on social media

Only hope

>this isn't a joke

Oh damn, it's almost problematically harsh, I can't even... I wouldn't be in ISIS's place right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Don't worry, Mohammed will take care of that

>tfw get sadder watching this video than hearing about dead cucks
Is that wrong?

It's a place to mark where mohammed died in nice, now people know where they can spit and vent some anger.

We went from coexist to spitting on a muslims memorial, so that is at least some progress even though it's marginal.

ALL HAIL MARION QUEEN OF Sup Forums
#FN2017
€^:

shaped like France

TOPKEK

ISIS BTFO

where did you hear about this?

"Unity" means "carry on voting for the mainstream parties who let this shit happen."

Yeah I remember it, I also remember the retards who were proud of themselves because they took a stroll through the streets, saying it was an "historical moment"
To this day they still cling on their leftist feelgood bullshit world

of course user! You can't be a racist and take precautions against terrorism!

this is far better than a bunch of flowers though
it suggests anger rather than sadness

First came the march of sympathy
Then came the miniature cairn of contempt
Guess what's next in this escalating trend of awakening?

haha okay
Just like the French flag filter suggested solidarity against ISIS right?

>put flowers in memoriam of the victims
>throw garbage on the spot where the snackbar got rekt
makes sense to me desu

It's not, they are directing their anger to a fucking rock

I don't know man.
It may not look like much.

But it is a monument of pure hatred, spawned spontaneously from the collective anger of the French people.

I have never seen anything like this in my 28 years of life. It feels as if something is slowly awakening.

It is not apathy. Not tears. Not "remember muh victims". It is pure hatred.

Would be nice to see LePen's poll numbers after this.

what

ISIS BTFO

Need some indians to add some poo there.

>fighting isis by dumping trash in your own neighborhood

wow I didn't realize there were so many niggers in Fance.

LEL

so eventually an ISIS member may trip over this pile of debris? is that the plan?

How many wars has your country partaked in?
The french were kicking arse for 500 years, and are still some of the bravest soldiers out there.
Come back when your have some battle history prick

"I spit on your grave mohamed"
mobile.twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/754988236758454272

I havent heard imagine playing yet ...

>A

>FUCKING

>ROCK

wtf? i hate rocks now!

I'm not saying it's a great thing but at least they actually hate their enemies now
the "solidarity" garbage was far worse

Another culture attacks your own violently and repeatedly, and the response is leddit-tier shit like phottoshopping rubber ducks onto the heads of isis members in photos, or spitting on a pile of rocks.

At some point you realise that white cultures have reached a point on this planet where they dont deserve to survive any longer.

This is so pathetic. "Jour mom joke"-tier response desu. ISIS just mass-slaughtered your people this is how you respond?

How about you go purge them right now like what Erdogan is doing to their army as we speak. Now, that's how you deal with traitors.

how the fuck did netanyahu worm his kike ass up front

They ought to quit fucking around and use those rocks to bash in some camel fucker brains.

>white cultures

WE

ITS OVER!
ISIS IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT!

seriously tell me this isnt real.

our government will frieght a rafale have it spend millions on gazoline, maintenance etc etc
to have it drop those rock in the middle of the syrian desert?

underrated

fuck it
I say we go invade Syria as an Anglo + European coalition
who's in?

WUZ

What for? Who the fuck care about this shithole, just start cleansing our homelands already

If a single man is to make but 3 mistakes a year we would herald him as a god.
Look at all these idiots worshiping Trump, your people made the decision to elect this fool.
Stop killing yourselves and blaming it on Islam. You wouldn't have these attacks if you elected the right officials in the first place.

ROCKS

SCIENTIS

N SHIET

I love this woman

Is this real?

He has the same flag as you stupid.

>#IllRideWithYou

I just realized how ironic that hashtag is now

I claimed her as my waifu in a thread a while back. Don't you get any funny thoughts.

it does my fellow morrocan , what do you think about our country ?

France is so dead inside and recluse that we now have to interpret vague and seemingly meaningless actions to try and understand it.

Let's watch.
He may be close to pulling a "European ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" style "snap".

Frustrate the French.
For their own good.

:DDDDDDD

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE. RESIST ALL EFFORT TO INTERVENE AGAIN.
WITH FORCE.

Europe needs this.

It's probably an assblasted scott

At least the French have done something creative.
What did you do after the Boston Bombing with 1 1/2 deaths? Freak out for a day, nothing more.

>implying this isnt some occult message

I don't understand. Why don't one of you eurofags just gun down these fucks? You can't outsmart 100 IQ security plebs? Really?

Yeah looking back on it I really wish we had made a small pile of rocks and spit on it.