I need help

I need help
I gotta get a native gf. I just gotta. I'm a decent looking white dude and I NEED a native girl. Help plees :(

Attached: image0-2.jpg (960x960, 113K)

The eternal cries of the plebeian

Would an Indian girl suffice?

No no no God no Indians are no

Step 1: Get off Sup Forums
Step 2: Readjust to normal life
Step 3: Be normal
Step 4: Talk to a woman
Step 5: Date woman
Step 6: Don't look back and keep moving forward

I do that already, but I want a native chick, they're so fuckin cute dude

Genuine question here
Why do you have such a fixation with Xenophelia? Statistically is really uncommon in whites and I’ve always wondered what it was exactly that drove people interested in such a thing

You’d need to hang out where natives are.
Are you in the us? What state?
Reservations are off limits you’re not going to be dating a girl from a reservation, but there’s probably a community of natives in your area. You find out what initiatives they propose, what events, if there’s places they normally hang out at, then you casually pass from there from time to time and check to situation out. Facebook groups, look into those as well.
This is assuming you want a proper Native American, because we take Latinas into consideration most of them look and probably have indigenous blood.
However, and this is important: don’t make children with them. They need to procreate with a native, and you need to procreate with a white girl. But by all means take your chances with one

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A at the character select screen

real talk I dunno what kind of "help" you expect here, coombrain

You fucking colonizing piece of Shit, leave the Indians alone. Like they haven’t suffered enough at the hands of white men now you want to actively breed them out of existence

What about a hispanic girl?

I don't really know man, white and Indian chicks are the two I find the least attractive

Thanks dude, I'm in NC, we have the 6th biggest population of them

Shut up you monumental nigger

Ehh, not really. Completely depends on their personality

I appreciate the honest answer. It’s weird as my whole life I’ve literally had 0% attraction to anyone not European even while being surrounded by immigrants (Canada) . I was friends with lots of the foreign girls and on several occasions ran into them after school and had them comment on how they appreciated me not trying to bang them just due to their exotic appeal to some. I just didn’t have any interest at all

Huh, maybe it's the exposure? I don't see these other women often so that might be why I'm so attracted to them

Just approach it will go horrible the first time but you need the practice, don’t put them on a pedestal they are worth less then the filth under your fingers, be sure to let them do the most of the talking, you’ll notice it is actually pretty easy then

Go to a tribe and help them. You'll meet a few that way. Tell one she cute and go on a date.

I mean, that sounds kind of shitty

Sounds easy enough, let's hope to God they don't summon their various creatures to eat me