Will we ever see a realistic portrayal of the holocaust from Hollywood?

Will we ever see a realistic portrayal of the holocaust from Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment#Fascism_and_Nazism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mortician here.
I still get fucking pissed whenever I see that scene in Schindlers List with the chimney spewing fire.
Crematorium chimneys don't expel anything visible.

if that pisses you off, don't even try working out the math for cremating the numbers they supposedly killed.

>the holocaust
The only holocaust (lit. consumed by fire) was the Allies firebombing of the German supply lines.

maybe a movie based on this superhuman guy who survived 8 death camps

no, because the media is ruled by jews, who want to turn every race into a monorace to be ruled over by capitalism

Will they include the masturbation machines in the movie?

>every race

not every race

yeah, every race. the jews want to destroy whites, then asians, then africans and then the world will be one monorace. this monorace will mean there is no pride for your people, no nationalism, only capitalist greed and a desire to buy.

maybe we could get James Cameron to assist with the CGI for this scene

Let me guess, none of you really ever had friends before you became eachothers holohoaxfriends

1) Because that wasn't how the administration worked. Being held for longer didn't make you more likely to be killed.

2) Probably because it is more of a seperate entity to the war? It'd be like Hindenburg's memoirs of the first war talking about Rasputin.

3) The infirmary was an informal way to leave people to die, conditions in there were terrible. It was if you dropped half dead from working. That way, you'd either die, or go back to working. The Brothels were an attempt to inspire good behaviour and reduce inmate on inmate rape

4) It's almost like Hitler was an autistic retard with no concept of him losing the war until 1943. Why did Mussolini invade Greece? Why did Germany invade the Netherlands?

5) What a retarded point, there are literal documents on display. It's just documents didn't directly refer to gassing, as it was a confidential matter. It referred to it as 'The Jewish problem'

6) Because not all of the Holocaust took place in death camps? Google Einsatzgruppen. A large chunk took place on the eastern Front. Not all victims were Jews, too.

I'll answer the rest after I have lunch.

You sound like Stalin apologists blaming the Holodomor on the grain hoarding, grain burning kulaks.

honestly the inflated numbers don't bother me. I would wager 95% of people are incapable of internalizing the difference between 100,000 deaths and 10million. either one just gets stored in their brain as "lots"

you're forgetting the ruling master-race of Ashkenazi Jews will be left untouched.

>muh einatzgruppen

the einatzgruppen killed jewish partisans who also killed many eastern european people. the einatzgruppen were right.
you're an idiot. there is never ANY mention of gas chambers, they wouldn't have used a secret code if they thought nobody would have known about it.
the jewish problem was to get jews out of germany (and europe) and to madagascar

what about tokyo?

Get the fuck off my board you anti-semantic bastards.

>the einatzgruppen killed jewish partisans who also killed many eastern european people. the einatzgruppen were right.

HAHAHAHAHHA

HOLY SHIT

Do you actually think the Einsatzgruppen were trying to defend eastern Europeans, despite the Nazis viewing slavs as inferior and trying to genocide them too?

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHA

>ignoring cossack and eastern european waffen ss battalions

OY VEY GOY

>realistic portrayal of anything
>from the jews

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's almost like oppressed people are exploited in false promises! WOW!

Just like
>India in ww1
>The Koreans in ww2
>The Colonial African troops in both ww1 and 2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Slavic_sentiment#Fascism_and_Nazism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

OY VEY GOY

>muh oppressed people

you realise most of the waffen ss units volunteered of their own accord, right? they weren't given false promises.

keep on hiding the fact that jesse owens shook hitlers hand

>I've run out of arguments

HAHAHAHAHA

Just like how Indians volunteered for the British Army. It doesn't change the fact they were being lied to.

Read Mein Kmapf, Hitler makes his plan to colonize Eastern Europe with Germans and to starve Slavs quite clear.

Why do you think he gave Croatia their own state after the fall of yugoslavia, but not the serbs? He said it himself, croats are gothic, serbs are slavs.

>I've run out of arguments

HAHAHAHAHA

Ah yes, because linking 'Cuckold' on wikipedia disproves my point.

I'm a jew myself, kek.

I love making you stormweenies mad.

What television and film is this?

Except the indians were forced to. Hitler said that india would be free from british rule, and that would have happened in the event that he won the war.
and no, he might have forced the slavs out or encouraged them to embrace more germanic culture but he made no attempt to starve them you jew,