Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

God this faggot is annoying. Did he even do decently?

he hasn't raced yet. the only athlete of 2018 to compete in both the summer and winter olympics. before 12 months ago he had never been skiing in his life.

>before 12 months ago he had never been skiing in his life

He literally took up a winter sport just to do the shirtless meme entrance again in the parade of nations. Fucking based!

Samuel L. Jackson

He also went knee deep into debt to make it happen. He learned skiing on sand dunes and then switched to skis that had wheels on them. The first time he'll have real skis on him is probably in the olympics. The guy is the posterface of "What do you mean it's impossible?!"

More power to him, he's based as fuck

Guy is ugly
I got my money on some Jew playing him

>Definition of based
He's from fucking Togo, there is no qualifications to make it, all he had to do is show the fuck up
He will be a joke even moreso than he already is

how do I get a body like this?

>there is no qualifications to make it, all he had to do is show the fuck up
Yet noone fucking did. And now he's out there on the olympics waving the Togo flag. I think that's pretty fucking based. What have YOU done in the past year?

Dwayne Johnson

> Togo
Americans are getting better at trolling lately so I don't know if this is b8 or a fine example of American education.

lena dunham

>the only athlete of 2018 to compete in both the summer and winter olympics
thats cool i guess. what country is he even from. watched the ceremony in a bar so...

Tonga, pacific island country currently getting raped by a massive storm. Apparently he has an engineering degree too which, if true, is pretty impressive.
You still have to qualify for the olympics surely? Isn't there like a number of races/time you have to do?

He's gotta be an Sup Forums lad. We all joke about learning a meme sport just to get into those Olympic Village orgies. He's done it. I bet he got so much poon in Rio, he couldn't wait another 4 years.

If i remember correctly he did actually qualify to go to the Olympics. He did not just "show up" like thinks. What helped him was he got to earn alot of points in indoor events. But he did have to place a certain level on actual snow races to make the games and he did it. Pretty cool really and kinda shows that if you put your mind to it you can make it to some of the events if you bust your ass off.

Not to mention that hes probably gotten to bang the best looking women from both the summer and winter games.

Hopefully there's an entire season of BLACKED dedicated to him fucking all of the olympic qt's you've waifu'd.

islanders are ok, unless they are professional wrestlers. terrible performers and terrible in the ring. my only gripe.

The Winter Olympic athletes are hotter than the Summer ones so I would be dying to get in there if I had the athletic ability.

THIS so much. We joke about it here a lot. There are even guys that set up fake Tinder proxies just to get a look at some of the QT athletes there. He is probably balls deep in one of them right now, for real. He actually did it the ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

When is this Chad competing .I don't want to miss the thread on es pee

this is true
snow bunnies>burnt monkeys

why would darkies work so hard to kill their bloodlines if this wasnt true?

>Apparently he has an engineering degree too which, if true, is pretty impressive.
dude's an ubermensch then. he does whatever he wants and doesn't let anything stop him. absolutely based.

>engineering degree is ubermensch

commit suicide

lmao she is such a little whore

I KNOW BUT I LOVE HER SO MUCH
i've fucked girls who are as pretty as her but they never had that body

To be fair, I would bet there are more people who have been struck by lighting than who know that Tonga is a country.

he went to the summer olympics for taekwondo lol
I have no idea I'm trying to find that out
I tried and failed to get an engineering degree, this guy has my respect
I've done the opposite. she has a really cute smile

we have always been master trolls. the problem is that since the fappening idiots and teenagers flooded the site our collective intelligence has decreased 4000 percent. also poor mobile fags.

her hair too. for me its always the smile, eyes and hair.

also
>taekwondo
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>The Winter Olympic athletes are hotter than the Summer ones

Sure they are, Pal.

When you realize this guy trained and went to the Winter Olympics just to fuck more QTs. Just trying to maximize the number of girls he impregnates with that sexy seed.

>This Tongan chad will never pump his greasy man seed into your boipucci
Why live bros?

LOOK AT HER HEAD
OH NO NO NONONONO

>Sure they are, Pal.
>posts that pic

wow

What on earth is wrong with her head?

not just that, you dong. he has a degree, has to go through trials to be able to compete in both olympics and succeeds at them. why? because he wants to do it and did it.

so you're OP and are gay right?

gay too

yeah, well so was Da Vinci. didn't stop him from molesting boys and being great at it and other things. not saying shirtless guy is Da Vinci tier though. he needs to molest thousands of little boys before we can bequeath that title upon him. bumming men is so passe.

>OP
No thats a Poo Pealander
>gay
Yes

>togo
idiots

So... you're going to pretend for a second that Darya Klishina isn't a literal fucking supermodel?

>dude came to Rio
>pulled the oily shirtless shit
>fucked in the Olympic Village
>got rekt on Taekwondo
>after eliminated he went to do a BR tourism trip
>banged half of the country
>got back to Tonga
>pulled his shit again on the Winter Olympics

A true hero

>before 12 months ago he had never been skiing in his life.
and yet quotas for nations are only 4 members per race, while russia/norway/sweden could pull at least good 6 members(norway - 8+)

He should be made an honorary citizen of Chad to be honest

living the dream, kek

>aussie answers simple questions
>you project your homo american rage and make up lies while comparing yourself to a genius

J U S T

rent free

I 'mirin 2bh f@m

He's next stage should be Rugby World Cup in Japan playing for Tongan NT

>darkies think other darkies are automatically one of them