This movie is 60 years old today

This movie is 60 years old today.

Still holds up and delivers just as much impact as back then.

Lumet knew how to pull 110% out of every actor on set and how to utilize small enviroments to his advantage (compare this to let's say The Man from Earth, the difference is laughable)

why did they stop making the Angry Men movies after this one?

damn, man. i remember watching it in the theater. good ol' days.

>describe your sex life with a movie title

13 angry women when?

How would you cast a remake today in order to please absolutely everyone and make sure you wouldn't be accused of any kind of "isms"?

You can stop visiting Sup Forums now, dad.
Nobody gives a fuck about old movies other than those who want to be pretentious.

I'd like to cast Jackie Earle Haley, everyone loves that guy.

Has anyone seen the 1997 remake?

How could you remake 12 Angry Men without it being a carbon copy? It's people stuck in a room talking.

What if.... the building is also ON FIRE?

Reddit's go-to old-time film.

Reddit has good taste, then.

12 gangsters meet and debate killing the boss.

How do you know what Reddit likes? You come there often?

kek'd

Literally anyone into entry tier film knows and enjoys this. Only contrarians dont.

that would actually be good, but add flashbacks of the 12 gangsters interactions with the boss while they talk about him and turn the gangsters into capos who want to take the power from the boss of bosses

I disagree. It would be better if the boss was nonexistent and we only know the other characters' perception of the boss.

12 jurors meet and discuss just like normal. facts of the case are changed up. end of movie. turns out they got OJ Simpson off with only slight hints towards it earlier

Ah, another reddit-core. Good show my good man.

you could just not show his face during the flashbacks

holy shit somebody get Tarantino on the line!

12 men locked in a room have to recite the script to 12 Angry Men, but after an undisclosed period of time a fake wall will drop away and a swarm of agitated hornets will be unleashed into the room

>flashbacks
did 12 Angry Men have flashbacks? no because it would have been shit.

t. strawman
So you have to use the exact same formula? also each capo would have their own biased views in their flashback imaginations, it doesn't mean it's the real Boss they're imagining.

considering the hollywood diversity laws you literally wouldn't be legally allowed to remake this movie without rewrites

the defendant would have to be a white male who didn't check his privilege on his way to work

the 12 angry men would be replaced with 3 angry latino women, 2 negro drug dealers, 1 native american in traditional costume, 2 tumblr cunts with neon blue hair, 1 asian female, 1 asian male, 1 european shemale and 1 white male in a gimp suit on a leash

thats the only way you would get a greenlight from whichever goldbergstein kike is in charge

12 angry white cis males what do they have to be so angry about, with all their fucking privileges

12 angry trans black women WHEN

The defendant is an "urban youth" who was clearly framed for murder by the police
Half of the jurors are black, and they all start out thinking the kid is innocent, every other juror is a southern white guy, and they all take on the role of that one juror who was prejudiced

id put black people and women in it loooool

My favorite movie.

I like this one

>60 years old
>Still haven't updated it with a colour version

Based on this, plus that shitty poster, it can't be very good then.
I'll give it a miss.

I'm sick of these 12 angry men on this motherfucking plane

>teacher puts this on
>nobody watches it but me

wtf this doesn't look 60 years old

you mean, like a normal jury? what a crazy sjw liberal world that would be!

end your life mate

wow you missed the point of my post completely

there are already three remakes of this you dumb fucks. the one directed by friedkin, russian one, and the poo in loo one.

Fonda was the killer

He had the same knife

Good, Go watch capeshit.

it's true

you see fonda in once upon a time in the west?

guy was fucking evil

What was his problem?

He was an angry man.

>character had to not have slept at all that night
>one of the actors actually doesn't sleep
I haven't seen it yet, and I really old 40s and 50s movies, is it kino?

Yes, it's one of those classics that actually deserve all the praise they get.

Yes, It's my favorite Kino desu.

Overacted liberal stereotype messaging. Of course Reddit loves it.

top redditcore

this retarded post made me laugh. im retard