What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
ft.com/cms/s/0/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab.html?siteedition=uk#axzz4ElOvg7cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He means that if all the black people leave. You'll be all out of slaves.

Nigger bodies make a good foundation?

>14% of the population
>Responsible for most violent crimes and fill up all the prisons

I guess he means we'd lose out on some license plates.

Maybe we should try to convince them that we need them more than they need us, and they start moving to Africa.

#Blaxit when?

Theyre right. Our whole justice system would collapse as there would be no one to arrest resulting in YUGE unemployment.

WEEEE WUZ FOUNDING FADURS!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe we should do a trial run, just to test it ya know

Prison system would collapse, tons of lawyers and guards would lose their jobs. Police force would shrink drastically. We should be thankful so many stupid niggers commit crimes otherwise so many of our men in blue would lose their jobs.

he means no more license plates and closing down some jails, probably firing some welfare dept staff as well
THE TRAVESTY

fpbp

There would just be an increase in violent crime by non-blacks to fill the void.

Then stick it to whitey and leave immediately.

mmmmm really makes ya thang...

WE WUZ THE FOUNDING FATHERS N SHIET

He means that the Jewish empires like Hollywood would crumble.

>Implying niggers work

>Hot sauce in my bag

GO THEN. JUST FUCKING GO

It's like a lazy ass wife arguing with a hard working husband.
"I'm the FOUNDATION of this relationship"
"Without me you'd be nothing!"
When in reality she brings home fuck all and bitches all day.

I wish a nigga would

Imagine no more niggers, seriously just do it.

I wish I had that info graphic about how the US would improve without them. I just remember that per capita income would increase by $20k, and the average IQ would be tied with Japan for third place.

WE WUZ FOUNDATIONS AND SHEEIT NIGGA

>America OVER
America was over the moment we free you guys from slavery, double-over when we give you rights

>building blocks of this country
You pick cotton!that's not building a country!

>We don't matter to them
Yes, you don't matter, get over it snowflake.

Our Mexicans aren't going anywhere.

You wouldn't even need to employ police.

fuck sake, then who will commit 52% of the murders ?!

He has a point. They really are the building blocks of the prison industrial complex, and without them it would be over.

Stop! I can't get any more erect.

its a troll account. he tweeted about sam hyde

I wonder how the blacks would fare if every white person in America decided to just leave.

>Around 13% of population

WE WUZ BUILDING BLOCKS N SHIIIIEEET!

Whats wrong with these niggers?

>building blocks of the country
Is there any end to their delusions?

Mexico 2.0

Anybody have the screencap that shows the benefits of all blacks leaving America?

That's a net gain. Useless civil servants are forced to enter the private sector for gainful employment and the taxpayer pays less taxes while enjoying a larger, more productive economy.

We hear this all the time about different minorities.

>If we banned Muslims, this country would be so much worse off

No. It wouldn't. Muslims bring literally nothing to the table that Asians don't, and far more headaches.

If blacks disappeared from America tomorrow, it would only be an advantage, as they can offer literally nothing that poor whites or Mexicans can't.

Sure, you might be poorer when it comes to Basketball or Football...But who gives a shit. They would still exist, and still be played, since they were made by and for white people.

I read an interesting book about homicide detectives in L.A. recently.

They struggled to understand how black communities had such staggeringly high crime and murder rates, despite neighboring hispanic neighborhoods having much lower crime and homicide rates, even though the hispanics received none of the social support the blacks did and many were illegals who wanted no interaction with the government of police.

The answer is blindingly obvious to Sup Forums, but these guys just couldn't wrap their heads around it.

ok, i remember that hot-sauce thing

blacks are not mexicans

Zimbabwe 2.0*

our country is not built atop welfare checks

Wagecucks aren't black.

there are black mexicans tho

Nah, the Mexicans would over take the blacks.

Think of it this way.

They were given a country. A whole country. Liberia.

None of them want to go there.

The New Black Panther Party does not want to emigrate to Liberia, or anywhere in Africa. They want to be given 5 states in the Southern U.S.

Furthermore, they want to be entirely separate, BUT, have it paid for and built by white America and they want the same federal payments minus paying taxation.

Why?

Because they know deep down that they can't do create anything approaching civilization without the white man doing it for them.

Tbqh that would probably be pretty awesome. Weed would get legalized and there would be less crackheads as a result because no fear of getting arrested for smoking bud.

All the real niggas who made it would take their homies out the hood by taking exec positions and giving them jobs.

theres more mexicans than blacks in the us
whites gone, blacks will be gone too because spics abhor niggers

What a fucking mess it would be

Really makes you chimp

/thread

The unemployment rate would be balanced out since all the blacks left.

Its just black people justifying their need to stay in the US rather than go back to africa.
>you whites need us more than we need you so were gonna stay to help y'all out

I think he was making a joke

what you don't realize is that BLM is the same kind of circlejerk that Sup Forums is
he gets 287 replies saying "fuck whitey"
you get 287 replies saying "fuck niggers"

>weed would be legalized
>no more crackheads
>crack is what people do when weed is illegal

>black people get executive positions
>put crackheads in a white collar job

Nigger logic confirmed.

I wish. Niggers are too stupid to understand irony or satire.

Iol what? We can just create robots to replace the 17 million McDonald's cashiers that we will lose.

>even tho ya be hatin on us and killin us evry 12 second sheeeit

>men in blue would lose their jobs.
This would be bad? At least they wouldn't be getting killed.

They wouldn't getting killed anyway because niggers wouldn't be here.

Ever been to a government center, or main post office? They are all black.
Government spending would drop dramatically

Its called BLACK PRIVILEGE.

What's the name of the book by the way?

To be fair, Liberia isn't 'Theirs' to go to; they couldn't just pitch up in Liberia. And deep down, they know they're not Africa now. They're just darker, inferior Americans.

I have no idea what this deluded wog is talking about. I thought they were all drug dealers.

that it would mean no more happenings and you would die from boredom

They only talk about Egypt. They never say they are proud of Zimbabwe. Its only ever Egypt. And then its only bc they WUZ KANGZ.
They literary only want to be associated with Egypt bc their was kings and gold back thousands of years ago.
Nothing to do with current Egypt.

Homicide: A Year on The Killing Streets is pretty eye opening too. The author talks about how if there's a murder in a black neighborhood, the residents will not talk to the detectives at all, but the rare murder in a white area (Even a poor white trash one)? The locals will pretty much roll out the red carpet for the police and offer anything and everything they have that might help in their investigation.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

hahahahaha

He meant America is made of crime and welfare recipients.

>black
>fathers
Come on. Even a coon would never believe that.

#ifallblacksleft...the prison population would drop by 37%

#ifallblacksleft...the murder rate would drop to levels seen in Western Europe

#ifallblacksleft...US IQ average would jump 7 whole points

I think you guys get the idea...rev up those twitters.

yl

I know them feels user.. even got to cook dinner and wash the dishes..

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a delusional fucking nigger

He means that without black people the welfare industry will collapse without a base for demand.

This would be great to spam on twitter

Whos gonna shoot all the white cops?
And rape all the white women.
And rob and murder white males?
And run up the national debt with social wellfare programs

That's actually an incredible plan.

On the brightside there'd be a few McDick's jobs going...

You'd really be that high even with the Mestizos remaining?

Fuck of achmed you cunt

Someone please make a UK version...

Is Sam Hyde related to Doug Walker?

GOT FUCKING DAMN LEAVE!

GO to AFRIKA.

FFS GTFO!!!

ft.com/cms/s/0/d5d0bb96-49a8-11e6-8d68-72e9211e86ab.html?siteedition=uk#axzz4ElOvg7cg
This proves it also.

All the blacks in America should swap places with the whites in Africa. For diversity's sake.

If they're the building blocks of the country, and the country is a big corrupt piece if shit that needs be restructured for efficiency, and by removing the building blocks of corruption we would have a different country, perhaps he's onto something.

Hispanics will pick up the slack, ese.

Just words of a desperate nigger. If all blacks left, america would be alot safer. Our system would unclog like a toilet full of shit that just got plunged.

I was talking with this guy on the phone and I asked if he was from South Africa he's like yeah. I wanted to ask if he left cause of niggers but just asked what brought him to US.

Told me cheers as we hung up I didn't know that was serious

Sup Forums is a diverse multi-racial board of peace though, Akmed.

Fuck at least they work.

Quick spread the idea to flee the country! If all Niggers left that would be wonderful and the economy would be so fucking fixed.

And Egypt wasn't even black is the funny thing...

That would be awful. DO NOT LEAVE!!!

Who would be left to oppress with free healthcare, free cellphone, free food, free prison, free women to rape, free housing, free college...?