What are some historic moments you have lived on Sup Forums?

What are some historic moments you have lived on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpX_FyUdVo0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Car chase owl where a guy literally shot himself dead on live tv

you getting a ban

deathmarch 2012

Leicester winning the league. Liverpool vs Dortmund. PSG vs Barca first and second legs

>reminiscing about sports memories
>b&worthy
lmao go warm up a hot pocket faggot

I was born on this day and am not a mobilefag.
communism will never win.

>it will never be ianb owl again

;_; etim

All the World Cups and Olympics since 2010.
A personal favourite was being in the game thread for Slippy G. Insane man.

7-1
>tfw no blu ray

the riot in Vaughnvouver

every single Super Bowl since XLVI

There was a video of him in the hot tub with the rest of the guys and grills and he was explaining Pokemon cards to them, can't find it again after all that time. Do you happen to have it?

>tfw witnessed all the best moments with my friends and not on an anime board :^)

I've been on /f1/ and good ole /bet/ though.

>tfw there will never be free money with pinoy slags again

>owl
Didn't that happen like 3ET? before the game?

How does it feel to be a reincarnated chink?

better than being a reincarnated german luther cuck

Torres's goal against Barcelona

2015/16 was the best
>Leicester memeing themselves to a title
>Legod winning won for da land
>Western Bulldogs memeing themselves to the AFL premierships
>Cubs winning the title
2014 was also based too
>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN SLIP
>7-1
>NO ERA PENAL
>5PA1N

>Lester
>tornadob Owl
>7-1
>fans in miami?
>5spa1n
>deathmarch 2016
>Full time dentists
>stickied Joe Flaaco/Bane superbowl thread
>sausage induced heart attack
>FSU blown the fuck out by oregon and finding out the anthropology Dept. is in a strip mall
>Bama booty blasting notre dame after their cupcake schedule
>everything since 2014 WS
>LA car chase owl's before they were instabanned
>first or second Spelling Bee Owl

2009-2010 was prime Sup Forums, followed by Euro 2016.
> Trollbowl
> USA won FIFA
> 2010 flood of world cup memes: Maradona's time to fap, mad Aguirre, Best Korea American fan wearing a North Korea is Best Korea t shirt, Sup Forums - Malian refereeing, Sup Forums - English goalkeeping, >E >A >S >Y
> 2016 /riot/, Marseill3, moth invasion
2014 world cup was good for Bra71l, 5pa1n and you-know-who's autism but not much else. 2010 was hideous if you look at the football, but godlike if you look at the memes.

I started the Fatman raid.

Anything before, and including the Sup Forums rebellion
Whatever came after is shit

I taught hiro how to post images

I miss POWER RANKING threads

Euro 2016 was fucking woeful on here.

>all those barely disguised Sup Forums threads going on and on about France's NT

I was there for the too much ass Ireland guy. Many a keks were shed that night.

England-Iceland though

The Le Mans where Nissan memed extremely hard. And the 2014 F1 reveal/launch. Strong stuff.

Remember when the leaf poster got BTFO by lesotho

Also when finland got rekt with the "is she the only woman who can dunk?"

"Your mom dunked my balls in her ass last night"

Also lexplorer went to jail

>Torres

7-1

lexplorer getting arrested

>world cup 2010
>5pa1n
>b7az1l

Thats about it

>the inception of the shart in mart meme
>Dortmund vs Legia
>Azerbaijan F1 2017

>CHAT SHIT GET BANGED
best season ever

Everything from 2013 on I've been with Sup Forums. Before then I used Reddit and stuff. 7-1 was fun. 28-3 and the Malcolm interception. Also the last Owl and the last few olympics have been comfy on this site. Also Gawga winning then losing this year

the goat olmypics in 2012

everything was so comfy back then, now every turbovirg here is way more bitter and twisted :(

I have been here since 1997, but these two spring to mind.

2011 nba finals was fucking le ebin
Sup Forums was literally full of 4th quarter lebron jokes for about a month after the series lol

you might enjoy this website called reddit

the bants on there is even worse than Sup Forums in 2018, not sure on that one

Needs more EXALIFTIN

The 2010 Olympics were a comfy time too

None. I generally do the reverse and avoid Sup Forums during the biggest events. Might pop in to see the reactions though.

London Riots gamethreads were great

What ever happened to /bet/?

>tfw no more /autismputt/

good times, good times

Sup Forums died when Lebrick got a ring.

You forgot the best part about 2016: Tsuuuuuposting with the CL and the Euro (based moths). Truly the GOAT year

me too :(

neva 5get

>rigged niggerjumping was an important moment for the newtrash
based

Worrld cup 20101
Robot unicorn attack
Rocket lawn chair
>no era penal

Oh my God I remember this.
This was fucking indredible. It still is. I wonder where that guy is now

best time ever

I don't understand. Just a guy dropping his Sup Forums folder because of mom and dad?

It wasnt just a Sup Forums folder. This psycho followed a tripfag for around a year, fantasizing about being with him and even printing his posts and handing them out to random people.
You should take a peek at the document if its still up. Its really quite something

Nope, its gone. Can you tell me a bit more? seems to insane to be real.

Everything since 2011 basically

>tfw I'm 21 yet been on here for seven years

>UTV saga
Dear G-d have mercy.

Autists took it to discord and turned it into a social club rather than an actual place to discuss bets

long dead

chocolate rambo

Im trying my best to recall what was on the document. Its was really long and I only read like 5 pages before being creeped out.
The guy saved every single one of his posts, made up stories about them living togethers (I think he made a diagram of a house they would live in, with a legit layout made of his Sup Forums posts)

>9/11
>America outdoing us by voting for Trump
>Greece winning the euro
probably loads of shit

Where were u when this hit

I remember the day flags were introduced

There's an archive of it. Just google the Philmarillion

World cups have always been comfy

DO IT FAGGOT!

Many, like Torres scoring for Chelsea against Barca and Suarez saving Uruguay with his hands, but my favourite will always be a fucken slip.

Same, the day when Israel left \sp\

Torres goal vs barcelona

Is he gonna do it?

Found it. Must be a troll. The house and golf course made of threads...The fucking belt?!! nah, shit must have been a big fucking joke. no way some one is like that.

Does anyone have the edit with Busquets literally spilling spaghetti from his pocket?

18-1

Given the nature of this website it could have easily been a troll but having been stalked before myself these kind of people definitely exist.

Been here since the beginning. I have to say when uncle loll was on the lamb or when the mod went full autism during the royal wedding and stickied the first full page. Also /jerseyshore/ threads, which are coming back right?!?!?!

witnessed all the meme games of 2012, CL and euros. What a year that was.

Sup Forumsee didn't exist when 18-1 happened. Was a test board for a year before it happened then disappeared the year it did happen.

That was my absolute fucking favorite and the other word game where pic related always came up and the online sports pictionary.

Anyone Nigger Jokes or Holy Meow here? Bigest Mastur Troll also a good one.

I miss pre-cooldown timer Sup Forums. Every other game thread was like this.

TORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRESTORRES

Sami>>>>>>>>>>JWoww>Angelina>Deena>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snooki

:')

THAT'S NOT TORRES
THAT'S RAMOS YOU FUCKING BASTARD

what
youtube.com/watch?v=tpX_FyUdVo0

lesoto was absoluteky savage

I feel like the three in the middle are interchangeable, but I completely agree.

DEATH MARCH 2016

nigga wat? French NT has been called the African All-Stars by Sup Forums the entirety of this boards existence.

Look how easy they make it

D I N I Z
I
N
I
Z