How can I convince my wife to cuckold me? I have joked about it and even asked her point blank, but she always says no...

How can I convince my wife to cuckold me? I have joked about it and even asked her point blank, but she always says no. She said she’d be down to wear a sexy outfit out to a bar/club with me though. What do?

Attached: 3DABD38B-8357-405F-A4D1-477640EC6441.gif (350x350, 1.94M)

Anyone else in this boat?

Attached: 54005FA6-C9B6-4400-A563-1EB8FEE6B43B.gif (300x169, 231K)

Have her wear sexy outfit to bar, leave wallet in car and tell her to stay at bar while you go get it, take your time coming back. Someone will definitely go for her, make sure it's a busy place. I did something similar and she fucked a guy that night.

Ex tried to hook up with roommate and his girlfriend. Downside to bi girls is anything is fair game.

This,

most wives aren't going to just point blank say yes to fucking another dude. You have to lead them too a good time. Take her out dressed sexy and let her get approached by some better looking men than you. How do you really think your sweet and innocent wife will act?

>How do you really think your sweet and innocent wife will act?
Fuck I have no idea. She is very sweet and innocent. I took her virginity. We’ve only been together. Id love to see the look on her face when a taller, fitter, more handsome guy hits on her...

Clever idea. It’s safe though , right? She is very smol, gullible, and has ADHD . I wouldn’t want her to get abducted over this lol..

Exactly. Women usually fear being slut shamed, so they're not going to agree up front. I try to set up situations where things "just happen".

It's the same thing as dating. You don't need the girl to agree up front to you fucking her, you just get them to hang out and go from there. They love being able to play innocent and saying it "just happened".

its a process, make it fun and take small steps. Don't go out with the mindset something will definitely happen first time, but just have fun and see where an open mind takes you.

also, id love to see a pic of your beautiful wife

>I try to set up situations where things "just happen".
So you’ve gotten your wife to fuck other dudes like this? Story please.

What does she have to say about it?

Thank you. Here are her cute little titties.

Attached: 28C90EDB-EAEE-4F8A-9EEA-A8A3E3CC5F09.jpg (750x849, 646K)

My friend bulled for a few cucks, they all (3) ended fucking on the side without telling then eventually left their husbands

oh wow, perfect tits, def wife material

i would gladly leave a load on those and send her back home to you

Truth wife just left me. Still can’t stop thinking about her getting railed

I don't get the cuck thing, will you be forever sexually satisfied alone masturbating once your wife has left you and won't talk to you anymore because you showed her there are better men out there? Pls explain

So what, are you happy now?

No it’s terrible, but what a fucking ride of emotions when things were good. It’s all crazy that I still crave it

You need to start talking about each other's fantasies. Find out if who she finds attractive at work or your circle of friends, Keep planting the seeds. My wife went on her first Tinder date but claims nothing happened but she is still chatting with him.

what happened? were you a cuck and she left you for him or it's unrelated?

GF of 4 years, not wife, but yes, I've made it happen. What's funny is the first time I set it up the guys name was Chad and totally loved up to that stereotype.

Not motivated enough to green text, but because everything has been casual and "just happened" sure acts like it's not a big deal and says "it's whatever".

I was a cuck. I was financially taking care of her and the house, but her sexual needs were eventually completely full filled by other men. A bull came in that could Fuck her better and was better off money wise. Started buying her more and more gifts

You are not a man.

>will you be forever sexually satisfied alone masturbating once your wife has left you and won't talk to you anymore because you showed her there are better men out there? Pls explain

She won’t leave me. Just because there are more attractive guys out there who may also have more in common with her doesnt mean she will leave me for him. We have been together for nearly a decade, through thick and thin. We have so many memories together that money can’t buy. It’s called loyalty. Would you send your dog that you’ve had for 8 years to the pound just because you found a cuter dog? Probably not. Life is not always about gunning for the next best thing, at least not for sane people.

Attached: 0CFD5E90-1257-4255-8E5B-44BB56EE8961.gif (480x272, 1.25M)

>A bull came in that could Fuck her better and was better off money wise. Started buying her more and more gifts

Damn. You got Epstein’d.

Yes. Women are not dogs, they are everything but loyal.

greentext? how long were you together? how many men?

I disagree in general, but maybe you're special, gl user

That is not a wife, and you are not a man. That is a slut, and you are a bread line.

On and off since highschool. Married 4 years. Lots of men over that time

Put a roofy in her drink and arrange for chad to use her as a fuckdoll

What a faggot.

No u