Any chance of there being season 4 at some point?

Any chance of there being season 4 at some point?

Only if someone finds it. I remember the show runner saying they could even just make the 4th season a movie instead

We can pray user.

The smartest show ever. I think it lost people with the gillian anderson angle. And once people found out he was married to crazy/adultreses claire danes kinda kbocked the shibe off him.

He is not even doing anything new, he made more bux with capeshit than in the past 20 years

No, user.
Gillian Anderson added value, and no one cares about Claire Danes.

But how could the show possibly bring back both Hannibal and Will?
I mean, it would be great, but also a very different season, maybe with Hannibal and a Starling-clone.

Bryan says both survive, and we going to see the best part of Will

He is doing some secret proyect whit Martha DeLaurentis in Iceland right now.

What about the video game?

That's good to hear.

You had to stick around to see that anderson added value. Spoiler; when she left the first time EPIC. When she came back; OH. During the comeback it looked meh. At the end it was; woah.
They needed to promote better. Let stupid people know that the show had great moments. Plus there was good stuff every episode.

>both survive

How fuck?

What's the actual point of the show? I started watching it back when it first came out but I lost interest. I'm tempted to get back into it but need a reason why.

It never occurred to me that even people who choose to watch a niche show like this had such short attention spans. But I guess you are right and viewing numbers agree with you, unfortunately.

Straight guy gay fantasy

>Chilton survives being dissected, shot in the face and set on fire
>how can two guys survive falling off a cliff? This triggers my autism

Have you guys ever heard of Fuller's plans for S4? We should consider ourselves lucky they weren't able to go through with it. Him fucking with Hannibal and Red Dragon was ok since the movies sucked anyways but him fucking with SOTL would have gone too far

They could just say the cliff fall was a metaphor for will falling into unconsciousness

From what I see, the rabid fangirl cult continues to expand and is willing to throw money at anything Hannibal (they've actually had a kickstarter for a fucking fanbook that went to almost 100k USD), it might actually happen.
He mentioned on several occasions that the rights for the show are up for grabs again this August and then he'll apparently try find a new home for the show.
The demand is still there, but considering the most vocal of fans all basically want Will and Hannibal fucking endlessly, it depends how far Fuller decides to compromise the quality of the story/characters to indulge them.
At the last convention he said that if they get SOTL there'll be no Will Graham but he also doesn't want Hannibal to continue without both Mads and Dancy.

Mads has commented a couple of times that he's totally up for it, he just needs the director's call.

Turning that fall into a metaphor, hallucination, dream or otherwise would take away from the sacrifice and impact of Wills decision.
It would be far more satisfying if they actually survived that stunt (whatever, no rocks below, deep enough water, the cliff seemed taller than it was, Hannibal installed a bouncy castle, etc.) and Will, hoping his nightmare of a life was finally over, instead finds himself soaked and battered to the bone with an amnesiac Hannibal on his hands. Imagine how absolutely rage inducing that scenario would be.

>they could even just make the 4th season a movie instead
So why not do this?

If that was the only available option, sure. But that would kind of take away from the freedom in visual overindulgence the show cultivated and what set it apart.
They don't have to make it 13 ep seasons or longer either though. I think 3-6 slightly longer episodes would be enough to not make it seem like an afterthought or epilogue.

Will was the worst character there

This show is just visual without substance. They steal actual dialogues from red dragon. It's so pathetic, glad this lowbudget crap is off the air. Bet season 3 will be straight to YouTube

Just curious, what particular aspect of that character did you not like? Is it based on you disliking the actor, or rather his performance/interpretation? Or was it the empathy thing? Something completely different?

I personally think that it was a really unique character with a ton of layers and a great counterpart to Hannibal's hyper self control.

He wanted hot mads dick for the entire series and asked for it in the wrong way

If he asked any other way he wouldn't be interesting enough for Hannibal to chase after.
Thought the result is sort of the same in both cases I guess...

They could crowdfund it if no network wants to pick it up. If they reach the budget it would at least indicate that there's real interest and not just teen girls pirating the episodes and skipping to the homolust scenes.

Can't wait for the inevitable Putin biopic