Sup Forums-Approved Movies

The hilarious failure of Ghostbusters and the ITS CAUSE U R ALL SEXIST crying, has me hankering for some Sup Forums-approved films, and the good old days when films weren't a total cuckfest made for shilling PC-agendas. Let's get a thread going for Sup Forumsapproved movies. Pic related, starting with one of the Sup Forums-est movies, that always takes too long to make it into these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4TOYp0_6lc
imdb.com/title/tt0114324/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"The Big Short" was OK, although didn't name the Jew enough and didn't like random cameos to explain finance to idiots by Selena "fat Mexican" gomez and Margot "coal burner" robbie.

Sup Forums approved or arthouse shit?

And of course, the perfect companion piece to Death Wish.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4TOYp0_6lc

Worth a watch? I'd heard good things, wasn't sure if it was good or carrying a MUH EVIL GUNZ message.

Yeah it's worth a watch. It's about illegal arms dealing so gun control wouldn't make a difference

Kelly's Heroes is top-tier dad movie material, and filled with some of the most uncucked actors of its time. Plus, just fun and funny with a "fuck the man" message that isn't also whiny hippie shit. Even the hippie in it kills a bunch of dudes and is totally uncucked.

Why does everyone say that Ghostbusters is failing? At a budget of 144mil, it earned 46mil in it's opening weekend. In perspective the original 1984 movie, at a budget of 30mil earned 13mil in it's opening weekend.
2016 costed 3.1 times it's opening gross.
1984 costed 2.3 times it's opening gross.
Don't get me wrong, the movie sucks, but it will definitely be profitable.

Realy good movie.
Yeap, definately worth a watch.

Driver was a good cuck movie desu senpai

Well okay... I guess in comparison to The Secret Life of Pets it does falter quite.
>Budget: $75,000,000
>Opening Weekend: $104,352,905

nicolas cage portays realisticaly the mindset of an immoral arms merchant spot on till the end.

>muh evil gunz
no...it is quite the opposite for him.
And for many governments,including washington.

>ghostbusters FAILURE
W-was it a failure on market and reviews?
Everybody in the internet likes this movie.

is that the one where the guy ran over social and ethnic minorities?

Last I'd heard was 1 million, guess that's inaccurte. Still, the hate from anyone who isn't aware of the agenda and trying to buy into it is great, all the normies I talk to are like "the fuck is this shit?" Here's hoping it doesn't turn a profit.

I remember me being a little kid and a huge army nerd, and having to stay up till 3 AM to watch this glorious movie.

I might just watch it again.

man, I just got feels. I remember watching all the old Death Wish movies with my dad, along with Dirty Harry and all its sequels. my dad was such a great guy. physically fit til the day he died, honest, hard working, could fix anything. total asshole though, least when you pissed him off. I remember one time I was moping around saying I was depressed, and he told me I was being a pussy. I got even more butthurt and started being mean to him, and his response was "Hey, I just call em as I see em, feel free to move out". Now that I look back on that day, I realize how meaningful that comment was. He's the reason I turned out differently than all these cucks who think the world's fairy dust and sparkles

Arthouse shit. Watch Conan the Barbarian with Arnold instead.

London has fallen

The Angry birds movie

Obligatory

If he was redpilled why didnt he like the army surplus store owner?

pic related (Watchmen)
and Angry Birds movie

Because he is a Slav-boo infatuated with the Mosin Nugget.

this.

even though that store owner was a strawman on steroids.

Obligatory.

I feel you, user. Sounds a lot like my dad, who's thankfully still around. Great guy, I consider him one of my best friends. Dude can be an asshole about stuff too, but he's almost always right when he is and just talking straight to you, and would legit do anything for you if you're someone he cares about, loves or considers a friend. I'm grateful for him, just like you said, he's so much of the reason I turned out better than these fucking disgusting degenerates of my generation. Also, his taste in movies in God-tier, loves the old war movies and westerns, Dirty Harry is one of his all time favs, Kelly's Heroes might be his actuall all-time favorite, Death Wish is up there too. So many comfy memories of watching all these awesome classics with him, never got bored of them like other kids, instead they became my favorites.

Watchmen is one of the most (and only) red-pilled movies in recent years. Really loved it, its underrated by stupid cucks and comic book purists, but its just an awesome movie on its own.

It really is, its enjoyable as fuck from start to finish, funny, great action, great soundtrack, great actors, exciting adventure, lovable and awesome characters, really well-made. Just awesome, deserves to be the classic the viewers/people made it today.

Z. The movie is called Z and is basically how to do a successful coup. Very real and raw.

Best Romanian movie ever made probably, red pilled as fuck and hilarious.

Had this movie sitting on my computer for about 2 years, one day I'll get around to it.

This

Movie about redpilled warrior.

Germans in it are not cartoonish evil as well, just presented as the opposing side

dat rape scene get me so harder...

Death wish 1 yes

Death wish 3 NO!

Here's a scene where a rioting Jew goes to unplug a toilet

This manly movie would make SJW shit their pants

Would you like to know more?

IM SURROUNDED BY PLEEBBBBSSS

literally Sup Forumsack the movie

Four Lions

Wait did Ghostbusters flop? I figured all the nu-males who drool over Marvelshit and modern Star Wars would all flock out to see it in hopes of showing how progressive they are to get laid.

Requesting help from some anons with finding movies about the North African campaign, preferably of the Allied view but I welcome any suggestions

Big Red One

Patton's fist half is there.

Then it moves to Italy and Germany.

Also "The Desert Fox"

Watch this dude in the tv-show Hannibal too.

the first 2 seasons are pretty great.

what film?

Taxi Driver my young friend

Kek, no. The movie was LITERALLY made by a Jew who thought the book was "too fascist".

Read the book. It's god-tier.

not really redpilled
imdb.com/title/tt0114324/

thanks romabro, it looks great

>Brother 2

Im very surprised Sup Forums is unaware of this movie.

Its a Russian film about a Russian Chechen-War veteran who moves to Chicago and just goes around shooting degenerate niggers and Ukrainian ex-pats. I shit you not, thats pretty much what the entire plot involves. Cant reccomend enough.

You dont need to see the first one either (though its still good in its own right) to enjoy the second one.

I've seen the first one but was unaware there was a sequel. Will check it out