THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD MORTY AND I SWEAR TO *burp* GOD THAT I WILL FUCKING KILllll*burp*YOU IF YOU CROSS ME MORTY

>THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD MORTY AND I SWEAR TO *burp* GOD THAT I WILL FUCKING KILllll*burp*YOU IF YOU CROSS ME MORTY

Great writing.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Lp6OxflkNX
discord.gg/Qp6Yn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I will never drop one episode of my show in 18 months and immediately cause butthurt in Sup Forums for weeks

First time i ever watched that show because i was waiting for Samurai Jack. Holy shit it's some really awful unfunny trash. People actually laugh at it? The voice acting alone made me mute the fucking TV because it was grating my ears.

REDDIT
REDDIT
REDDIT
REDDIT
REDDIT
REDDIT
REDDIT

I know it's a meme but seriously though was the whole "no god"-thing mentioned more than once in the entire show ?

you didn't find one single line from s03e01 funny? not even the "I can answer that, for money" line?

Is it just one person that spams these threads everyday

Not in the "make you laugh" sense, no. Some lines were kinda witty but it was drenched by the overall shit quality of the show.

Maybe he -- and this will really blow your mind -- has different tastes than you?

similar to how I feel about archer. I think it is really witty, but can only think of like 2 moments that actually made me laugh.

I always just assumed it was the adult swim marketing team. I mean do normal people actually sit around on their computers advertising what they hate all day?

Archer gets boring after season 3

Fun fact the person behind all these posts is non other than the co creator of Rick and morty himself, Justin Roiland

>t. the vatican

go to bed Pope Francis

R RR R R RR
E
EE E E
DDDD
I I I I I
TT T T TTT

Yeah i can get a chuckle at best from archer, but it's pretty damn boring in the later seasons. Reddit and Morty was actually painful to watch though.

That fucking szechuan sauce rant at the end was so god damn awful i couldn't believe anyone would approve it to be on TV. Like they actually pay money to produce that shit.

What do you sit down and watch to belly laugh out loud at sir?

>there's no god morty
>the 4channer's ears prick up "did they just blaspheme our lord and saviour?"
>WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
>he begins to become flustered "why, that joke didn't even have a properly formatted setup and punchline which advanced the plot!"
>*burping and stuttering*
>rage overtakes him "THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO VOICE ACTING!!! YOU MUST FULLY UTILIZE THE CRAFT OF ACTING TO DELIVER THE BEST POSSIBLE READING YOU CAN!!!"
>szechuan sauce
>he begins to tear off his clothes and roll around on the floor hitting himself "PRODUCT PLACEMENT FOR A PRODUCT THAT'S DISCONTINUED?!? THEY DARE TO *SHILL* TO *ME*???"
>jerry's parents cuck fetish is revealed
>the 4channer shits himself and dies

>15% of the dialogue is "rick" "morty"

BRAVO

that's literally only the pilot

Can mods IP ban this falseflagging shitposter already.
EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
ALWAYS THE. SAME. PERSON.

But then what would we argue about? waifus?

Show still sucks

Out of all the other religions, Christians are the biggest crybabies of the bunch. They make up around 84% of the United States, but still will always bitch and fucking moan about how oppressed they are. They are happy to shit over everybody else's viewpoints, but if you ever dare criticize Christianity, you will be accused of being "disrespectful".

Christians love to abuse other people's space and privacy, it's their favored past time, so when the Internet was invented they boarded the Jesus train to dialup to begin their cyber Manifest Destiny of shitty propaganda. Since these times, more and more religious Christ zealots find their way online to secure God's position firmly on its grounds. These types of people inhabit almost every conceivable community that makes up the web and constantly through the day/night some asshole is quoting the bible somewhere in an effort to smite some e-foe. Luckily, Christians make up a large pool of easily trolled targets because if the Internet has taught us anything it's that everyone is a hypocrite. It's only fitting that the people who spend most of their time telling others how to live would be the most raging hypocrites out there. This trusty flaw results in massive ruin and has been a staple of dramatic events throughout history. E-Christians (aka Christfags) are no different from their offline counterparts, however, their large numbers and gestapo sects do not translate in any way online. They are weak cry-baby carebears who quit the Internet forever at the drop of their hat.

so does ur mum

Better start another one OP, this thread is fading and you need to keep people talking

You know the show's creator literally said that he comes to Sup Forums (Sup Forums though) to make R&M threads right? This is literally the most Sup Forums show so fuck off newfriend

I am not that guy, but my favorites are always sunny, south park, and californication.

I fucking hate reddit

Ew

Rick & Morty has been fucking absent from this board for 6 years.

It's only just now that it's popular. Could be viral, could be the natural Sup Forums viewerbase attaching onto the show.

I haven't seen it. Interesting to watch this unfold though.

>ew
The sound your mother made when she gave birth to you trough her ass

no

also the burping and repetition morty's name only happens in the pilot

Rude!~

Rick & Morty is one of my favorite shows

stop falseflag shilling this show

>implying there's just one of us

>makes up own shitty dialogue
>ridicules own shitty dialogue
>somehow this is the basis of an opinion
lazy b8

This. Rick and Morty thread maker here

Go away, Justin.

HAHA I FUCKING LOVE THIS CARTOON

>Redditor invades Sup Forums to shill his shitty meme show
>"He's totesballs one of us guys! Catch the latest episode right now!"

Frig off Reddit.

nice one plebbit

someone post the hand me that god one

vocaroo.com/i/s0Lp6OxflkNX

I have a serious suspicion that they don't write it down, they just adlib over the animated storyboard and laugh it's whole way through.

>*URRPP* M-M-Morty, can you hand me the God?
>the God? W-what do you mean Rick, I mean, there's no God-
>OH SHIT THATS RIGHT BIIII*URPP*IIITCH WUBULUBADUBDUB SZECHUAN NUGGETSSSS

You forgot the stink lines and reaffirnming to yourself how special,cool and how great you are for being part of the Numberchan Internet counterculture

>Grate my ears

This thread and the kinds of people it attracts are the kinds that go on Reddit and jerk off with razor blades.

You're talking about the writing in a cartoon show and you make thread after thread because it's enjoyed by people who may or may not frequent Reddit.

This board has become reddit's afterthought. 1 episode and suddenly it's daily R&M shitposts because you faggots need to talk about it. You have a mental illness. Seek help.

I just watched this and I spent the first episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

It's a show for people who want to feel special because they aren't.

You use reddit spacing. You are the redditor all along. KYS you'reself right now.

Not enough greentext in your post. You're clearly from Reddit... Right? That's what we do here? You just call someone Reddit when you can't form a coherent retort. Got it.

This is the most pathetic excuse i've ever seen. I'm glad i won't waste my time with you anymore, dude i'm not reddit you are.

Seriously?

This is an American Malaysian Decopauge forum, say "mom." There's no u in "mother."

we need a discord server for Sup Forums fans of rick and morty

discord.gg/Qp6Yn

here you go

>No fewer than six simultaneous Rick and Morty threads on Sup Forums
What did they mean by this?

>BURRRP MORTY! THE MODS MORTY, THEY AREN'T DOING THEIR JOBS MORTY! QUICK GET SCHWITFY