Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armored_Trooper_Votoms
youtu.be/iIVKQV0sJ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Transformers movies are good.

Why do people hate them?

Is it just in normie culture the transformers movies are hated?

Surely mecha nerds like these movies, right?

I'm sorry America keeps making these movies.
But the Chinks like them apparently.

I like the Gundam franchise and some other mech stuff, Big O, Mech Warriors.
But Bayformers is shit.

It's literally just G1 babies who cry about Bay ruining their childhood

There're objectively no worse than capeshit or carshit

I never doubt based Bay. This kills the capecucks

What the fuck is this movie about, are transformers medevil knights now?

Everyone I ask says they hate transformers movies except the first one.

I don't like Transformers because of the parts with humans. I just want to see giant robots beating the hell out of one another. I don't care about the humans at all.

>BvS is kino
>Transformers movies are good
I always enjoy how contrarian Sup Forums is.

1 > 3 > 2 >> 4

I'll watch it online because anthony hopkins is in it

I can't even tell what's going on in these movies anymore. The last trailer was just close ups of explosions and twisted metal crashing into each other.

can't apologize because I never talked shit about the Transformers movies.

The shitquels are also apparently not objectively bad.
We have a bunch of 17 year olds here now with bad taste.

so kids i heard you were planning to go see the last jedi.

Seems like you got the gist of it.

So this year we have:

>Dom betraying his senpai
>Optimus betraying his bots

Who will complete the trifecta of betrayal?

>First movie
>Transformers land on Earth for the first time
>Second movie
>LOL JK there were actually Transformers here during the Stone Age
>Third movie
>LOL JK there were actually Transformers on the Moon not long ago
>Fourth movie
>LOL JK there were actually Transformers on Earth during prehistorc times
>Fifth movie
>LOL JK there were actually Transformers on Earth during the Middle Ages

BRAVO BAY

god bless Michael bay for such kinomatography

also the different bots can die, come back to life and disappear for whole movies then randomly reappear in another movie. None of it makes any sense

>Sup Forums is going to start pretending the transformer movies are underrated kino
Just when I thought this place couldn't fall any further

The Chinese are sure gonna love it!

full-time medival Bay kino when?

i unironically dont give a fuck if transformers movie never stop being made, just wake me up when the cgi is actually competent and not the editing allows me to understand what the fuck is happening in a fight

These movies are not good, but moves like Jurassic world and capeshit are definetly not better

this place couldn't *get any better

This.

Also please remove the piss color filter. The people of the future are going to think we lived in a time where everything was dandelion yellow.

I'm going to masturbate to Isabela Moner.

who?

It doesn't have to make any sense because it's made for audiences that don't speak English, and if they do it's as a second language.

>Apologize
For what? the entire franchise is shit, bay destroyed transformers, he should have follow original story, also too much dark on the movies.
Only think I can save is second half from T1, first half is meh, the rest of the movies are shit, SHIT.

>Transformers movies are good.
No they aren't.

>no good continuity
>character designs aren't even fucking consistent
>movies are hardly about robots fighting anymore
>follows shitty trend of trying to deconstruct one-dimensional characters and making them evil
>still way too fucking long
>nothing that matters happens in them
>action looks like shit
>new movie has constantly changing aspect ratio, even the editing and cinematography are shit
>more pg-13 kiddie shit
>the only good characters from TF1 are mostly dead or gone

Kek

I can't believe Michael Bay himself keeps coming back to do these. I admire his passion.

Baykino

>>the only good characters from TF1 are mostly dead or gone
There was only one decent character from TF1 and he's still alive.

Actually, he's the only non-shit human in the series.

>lets just take a bunch of shitty shots, make it greyscale, and throw them into a collage
>"KINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm getting really sick of the "kino" meme

Hey Reddit

>implying Ironhide wasn't a good character

Oh I meant human.

>Surely mecha nerds like these movies, right?
If anything it gives you more reason to hate them.

>“He was telling me about the work he did on [the Transformers bots] – how he would refine them and go into the special effects guys and design them and get all the details of light on metal and all that. He told me all that at breakfast before I started on the film. I thought ‘This guy’s a genius. He really is.’ He’s the same ilk as Oliver Stone and Spielberg and Scorsese. Brilliance. Savants, really, they are. He’s a savant.”

A young lady starring in this kino.

Bashing the Transformers films has been a part of popular culture for years. That's cause people like feeling that they're cultured and they like displaying that cultural superiority over others. As far as Hollywood action blockbusters go, the films aren't as bad as people like to claim. I'm convinced that people who say that don't watch a lot of movies.

Anthony has been off his nut lately. He didn't even remember doing work on Westworld.

I haven't seen any of the transformers movies since the first one, which I thought was stupid but fun.
Am I missing out or can I safely continue not giving a shit?
Outside of it being stupid, the complaint I remember having about it was not being able to tell the robots apart outside of optimus and bumblebee, especially when they were punching each other. Just seemed like two blobs of spiky metal flailing at each other.
Still was fun, like I said, standard "popcorn" movie and all that.

I'm also a gen1 transformers baby (but clearly haven't followed the "lore" since then) so maybe that's part of it - like I had to look up why Bumblebee wasn't a volkswagen in the movie, and I guess he hasn't been one in the toy lines for a long time.

Off topic but not completely unrelated, I'm not the biggest Michael Bay fan but I always thought he would have been perfect for a Superman movie. But I'm also retarded.

He would have done the DCEU much better than Snyder

is this gundam? and if so which one

am I the only one who really likes the changing aspect ratios?

Armored Trooper Votoms - 1983
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armored_Trooper_Votoms

Gundam - 1979

>perfect opportunity to bring in Primus and Unicron
>DUDE ALIENS!
>DUDE PILL BY BEATS!
>DUDE HUMANS CAN CREATE TRANSFORMERS!
I haven't watched one of these ridiculous movies since the third one. Thank God

yeah I was about to say, this has got to be the stupidest thread I've ever seen
I had fun with the first one but after that it's just a product placement, oversaturated, drawn out, shitshow
the acting is so insane, everyone is always yelling
and the comedy is never funny
Megatron is always a pussy actually serving someone else
the robots look too organic and it kind of kills it for me
they're guilty pleasures at best and even then it's so hard to watch, especially any scenes with people in them which is generally most of the movie
oh god and I can't stand the "my clearance is higher than yours and these robots should do what I tell them and I'm not afraid of them but I actually am and then in the end I like all robots because they protected us from over robots" character
there's like a new one of those every movie
you guys gotta be meming me about this

I like the scene in the fourth film where the irish guy banging the underage girl literally pulls out a liscense to fuck underage chicks. It was awesome because it was like a subtle signal to the male audience members to go "Lol oh ok yeah she is hot"

>Transformers movies are good.

I've seen a shitload of movies and continue to and if you think this is an OK thing to have in a movie you're fucking nuts
youtu.be/iIVKQV0sJ-8
you can't tell me that doesn't bother the fucking shit out of you

Transformers is an insult to the mecha genre. An ugly and bloated bastardization of what mecha actually stands for.

The second and third ones sucked ass and that pretty much turned off people from watching the ones afterward.

Kek, makes it clear for whom the movies are made.

Idk. Low-test beta memelord """"men"""".
I for one am ready for †ranskino.

I wonder how much they paid him to take a drink

>Optimus soul of cinder

I want a futuristic looking souls game now

ahahhaha
I haven't seen that movie but that was funny as fuck.
I agree with you for the most part, but it isn't like these movies pretend to be something they aren't.

why is Mark such an asshole?

Little background...

I never saw Transformers as a child, or had any transformers toys (born in early 80's). I had friends that did, but I managed to pick up on TMNT instead (which is ironic because I still haven't seen the two new movies).

So, I have zero nostalgia that can be harmed by any form of new or remake Transformers.

My impression of the movies is largely positive. I work hard and I rarely look to movies for a cerebral experience. I instead want an adrenaline spike from lots of action and explosions. Michael Bay does great for this, and I really like the first three Transformer movies (FUCK Age of Extinction- Asshole teased me with dinobots and they only get one minute of screen time).

When I want something cerebral I sit through a boring ass Kubrick film, or spend even less time than that reading a book. Movies should NEVER be a good replacement for books when you want something that makes you THINK.

To be fair whoever made this particular one did a lazy job, the title card needs to say something along the lines of "Les Transformateurs: La chevalier non plus"

No.

Toys.

t. reddit pot calling the kettle black

No faggot you are the underage redditor, kill yourself.

Damn Reddit's fiesty today

It's been normal to hate the Transformers films since the second one. People talk about how it's so awful and focuses too much on the humans and this and that and still go see it with their friends and have a good time. Otherwise they wouldn't be on movie 5 within what, 10 years? A new Transformers every 2 fucking years.

>Thinks Transformers movies are good.
>Uses 'normie' unironically

>Sup Forums is so contrarian they actually like the transformers movies

I'm not a huge fan of Transformers, but I will give it up to Bay for listening to criticisms, and fixing them.

>Got rid of annoying niggerbots in 3
>Got rid of Shia and his "wacky" parents in 4, and replaced him with an aging Marky Mark (who was a better protag)
>Streamlined the Transformer designs in 4
>People didn't like that Megatron wasn't voiced by Frank Welker, so brought him in as Galvatron in 4