I'm a brown turkroach (E7, pic related) studying medicine in one of the best universities in Turkey...

I'm a brown turkroach (E7, pic related) studying medicine in one of the best universities in Turkey, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty(english). I want to leave this shit hole.

I'm non muslim and i'm not like the majority of roaches you all see and know. I'm a productive citizen doing my best to improve my country but i've come to the point that i've lost all my hope. I want to watch this shithole burn from a safe distance.

I want to prove myself useful to the country i'll move. I won't be a burden to your country like nigger immigrants, I'll help your country improve and advance. I won't try to change your country to the shithole I've come from like roachniggers in Germany and Netherlands. I'm not nationalist and i'll adapt to your culture and forget my past.

Another important point is i plan on NO KIDS. You don't need to be disturbed by the idea of another brown breeding like rats to outnumber you in your own land.

So what are my chances, Sup Forums? Will i be accepted in the community i'll move to? Please, i'm sick of this hell.

didn't read, nuke roaches and retake constantinople

basically i'm fucked.

If you are high IQ and pro secularism any european country will take you gladly as a worker.

Reported directly to Erdogan's gmail

>judging the % of nigger in you using a simple graphic

>on a NON PROFESSIONAL MONITOR

all of my keks

>Sweden meme
Just tell them you're Syrian.

Finally a leaf posts something that isn't retarded.

go to usa or israel

Depends. Where are you planning on moving to?

>If you are high IQ and pro secularism
non muslim and will graduate from a good university. I hope i'll qualify

fuck off, we're full

Reported to Erdostasi.

germany accepts all brownies. just move there and move into a turkish ghetto, it'll feel like home.

Tolerant Merkel will take a retarded muslim over a smart non-muslim middle eastern any day...

You made this thread and you used a tripcode on pol when there're IDs, you're therefore an attention whore.

Stay where you are, or at least don't come here, go to Sweden or somewhere far away.

Erdogan won't let you go anywhere. He doesn't want to Mugabe himself boy.

Not decided yet. I know intermediate English and beginner German. Canada, USA, Germany, Netherlands and any other Northern Europe county sounds good to me

A poo did my shoulder surgery. Apparently he was best in the world for this type of operation. You'll be alright roach-friend

I'm a newfag. I still haven't figured how trip code works

you're safe breh, medicine is the best degree when it comes to getting a visa

go USA, Europe is turning into a shithole at a faster rate than them

>feel like home
what's point of moving and living in ghetto with other roaches if it's no different from Turkey right now.

>american's last hope of salvation after electing president nigger just picked the quintessential cuckservative as his VP
>more illiterate in their first language than europeans are in their second and third languages
>still talk shit about whiter countries than them with a significantly higher standard of living
really makes me think

first post best post

Thanks for the kind words. Cant wait to get my degree.

This. Tell the Swedes you're a Syrian and then procede to avoid all the Muslim cities and move into the countryside. That's your fastest way out right now.

Long term: What the other posters said. Use your degree and legally immigrate to a first world country where you're useful.

>what's point of moving and living in ghetto with other roaches if it's no different from Turkey right now.
>brown immigrant possessing logic
what the fuck, rare specimen

Your best bet is somewhere in Eastern europe among right-wing people who aren't rednecks, or America with the same properties.

good luck roachbro

Chances are his degree isn't worth much here

Thinkin' about building a spaceship and going to pluto with it. Wanna join senpai ?

>I'm non muslim
>doctor
>Another important point is i plan on NO KIDS

You're ok in my book, the only problem is that people might no tell the difference between you and the regular brownskin when the race war begin

move to the USA. in europe you will be killed with the rest of the mudslimes in the coming war

Wew. If your skin is any of those colors, then you're either a nigger or a piglet.

What war? Enlighten me please.

I live in Mersin. There is no way i can survive that cold.

checked.
does this swede meme really real reality?

thanks germanbro

>non muslim
>studying medicine
>doesn't plan on having kids

Based as fuck, good luck roachbro, just remember as a physician you'll be forced to treat people from all kinds of ethnicity and ideological backrounds, even people you might despise. This is why I ultimately couldn't go through with it even though both my parents are physicians. Being a Sup Forumsack physician can be conflicting at times.

Exactly. Some of them look like harlequin baby survivors.

>What war? Enlighten me please.

Civil war will come to Europe, only question is when and of what magnitude

Germany is always waiting For You.

Go to the US, they'll think you're Latino and therefore wait hand and foot on you.

no chances with that attitude!
you can't just come here with a qualification which's highly needed here, the will to intigrate and contribute something society and expect to be an immigrant!

you have to be all "gibz me dat!" and "ich will fucken" to achieve something here.
you have to contribute something important to our society, like our friends in cologne did

Hit the nail on the head.

have some extra storage for good quality battaniye. are you sure ?

You can come if you only procreate with non white women and dont take welfare and dont become criminal and dont work with foreign forces.

In addition you have to make a human centipede out of erdofag supporters in Germany for my entertainment.

But user, i don't want to be a burden.
>gibz me dat!
>ich will fucken
my sides.

Seriously, go for Canada. You'd fit right in up in Ontario.

accuses Americans of illiteracy, but makes basic grammatical error within first word of post

never change, leaf

there are many factors

one is that you might be lying. not only that but you might change your mind, regardless of the reason to do so.

when you say you are fucked if you stay in turkey, youd be still fucked in elsewhere when civil wars start, specially if you are what you call yourself a smart one, because they are the first ones to go as you would also have to rise to defend the land you are on. same goes for other Sup Forumsacks who havent yet figure out how wars work.

go to a country that has non religion active arabs, meaning there are no violent muslims and such things are pushed away

on general, make friends of people you live with if you choose to move away. customs of specific country is important, for example for whatever reason you would want to come here, expect people not talking or smiling and acting hostile towards you, even more so today than was before. we enjoy facts and going straight to the point, but dont expect to do so with strangers. reminder that there will be civil wars and people who are bystanders get run over for whatever reason, even for such as someone just felt like it to put bullet through someone elses head.

about the upcoming war itself, there will be many wars where the good people die before we get to one similiar to ww2. and they die because of stupidy of the masses. stupidy starts by not question oneselfs stupidy, and through it stupidy of the masses.

You guys are getting ficki fickied by Merkel as well, at least from what my Dutchfriend tells me. Best of luck with Nexit.

i also want to bail out this country, i got good marks from my undergrad entrance exam which degree is better to go for it

Are they handmade? If so, i'll consider this offer.

>you have to make a human centipede out of erdofag supporters
Only if you allow public rape of the last segment after.

>81579707
My friend visited Toronto once. What makes Ontario nice? Enlighten me American bro.

god their the new syrians

You'll have to research the Swede meme obviously, heard they're cracking down but the German meme is still real. The problem is if you actually go to Germany you'll be dealing with a lot of shitty turks and a lot of "refugees" as well and they're all over Germany so you have nowhere to run. Same jackasses use various NGO provided info about the safest ways to become "refugees" and whatnot.

fpbp

I am not sure but i've heard that big universities like ODTU, Boğaziçi, Koç etc give you lots of opportunity to study abroad.

maybe you should try an english-speaking country, imagine learning medical german holy crap

what about koç physics or itü aerospace eng? also im planning for double major on piloting and engineering to get muh ATPL for free and have an engineering degree, is it worth it?

I want them to walk back on their hands and feet as a giant erdopede to Turkey, as a present.

Erdoguys are demonstrating in Germany in the thousands and attacking everyone they perceive as pro west or coup supporter.

Every media article on FB is swarmed by them where they accuse the authors as western agents and whatnot because they expressed the assumption that Erdogan staged the coup.

Also I read a comment "german"-turkish women who said she would die for Erdogan any time, while she lives in Germany.

I really don't know much about engineering degrees. Not related, i've been to ODTU once. Great place, great people also it's the only university openly against AKP. It should give you an idea how is it in there.

Why are they tearing their asses for what happened in Turkey? They are barely Turkish citizens anymore. This, dear Germanbro, is brainwashing at its finest. Turdogan has his braindead army of civilians both in Turkey and around the world. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot them if i were a police officer there.

Let Russia/NATO take the Bosfor Straight and make a secular state there.

deport fanatics to Ankara.

medical terms are mostly the same since they are all in latin.

see Also as long as you can keep a healthy communication with patients it doesn't matter in what language you learned medical.

Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums like an idiot?

People here aren't going to suck your dick for you anyway if you have any intelligence you know how this shit works, being obviously different means you'll always be somewhat apart from your hosts but dress nice be clean learn the language and do your job and you'll probably escape the worst of "racism" or "xenophobia"

Did you even need me to tell you that

Dunno. Degrees? FUBAR got to run money?

N.Europe is might develop into sectarian clashes soon. America is decent just can't live without a car or go inter-urban which's relative hell since blacks. American food chains for the most part are....require a different type of palate. Stick to a China town to buy stuff and cook. Convert to a Christian religion if only in name like Methodist or Agnostic Christian, the association between Arab and Extremism (Islam) is almost synonymous. Anyone who doubts my statement go live in a Muslim community, they are about as inviting as the Russian government

Go to Australia.

They want doctors and it's a long way from me.

>they are about as inviting as the Russian government

They were quite inviting when they last did a guest routine here. Insisted we take a trip, to scenic Siberia. Free of charge too.

We have around 50 muslims in the country. Learn the language, and locals will immediately like you to some extent.

Learn the history, embrace traditional culture, start singing in a choir and, turbo racists aside, you'll be seen favourably by most.

Thanks Latviabro, i'll do my research.