Who was in the wrong here...?

Who was in the wrong here...?

youtu.be/fo4LOs8cQsk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fo4LOs8cQsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Materialism

All of them. Always.

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

REDDIT LETTER MEMEIA

I always figured they were being heavy handed with their parody
jesus, they're spot on. glad i have never seen a collider video

Collider is absolute fucking garbage

>kazoo sounds intensify

be honest Sup Forums, have you ever bought any merchandising products (let alone one of those crates)?

No

>make a new meme video for when DC movie trailer comes out
>not a peep of criticism for new shitty Marvel movie

Really makes me think

>get btfo in other thread
>start a new one
shills, man

It's easy to make fun of DC movies because the fans always pretend they aren't literally childrens movie.

>DC trailer looks like horrific shit
>Thor trailer looks awesome

Is there anything more pathetic than small channels that make videos about bigger channels for views?

God almighty, now I love RLM even more. I thought they were exaggerating, but nope.

Jesus Christ.

Grown men unironically obsessing over and reviewing star wars toys?

yes, their owners reposting them on indonesian photoforums

Diaperfur

>youtu.be/fo4LOs8cQsk
What exactly does over-edited mean? Also, can we debate the concept of meaning in and of itself? Objectively it's meaningless.

By the way, we don't put a line break between the post link and the content of our post on this site. Enjoy your stay

RLM is surrogate friend simulator for 30 year old losers

Why are RLM shill threads allowed?

Wrong, I'm a 23 year old loser

What does sell out in this case mean to you exactly?

I bet those Collider guys wanted to kill themselves after they saw the RLM video.

What does that make collider? A friend simulator for 14 year losers?

By "we", do you mean mobileposters too lazy to press a button after clicking a post hyperlink?

It means that I'm dodging the issue at hand to debate semantics.

*year old

i thought rlm were hyperbole about this shit... lmao

people who actually buy this shit.

Buying nerd pop culture shit is bad enough, but buying a box of unassorted mystery junk that's just going to clutter your apartment/mom's basement is ridiculous. Not to mention that its a monthly subscription.

I hate everything about my generation.

Call me stupid but I didn't really get the shill aspect of this type of video until somebody edited RLM's podcast alongside actual clips. Now I can't watch 90% of YouTube.

proving that the greatest amount of reddit spacing is between the poster's ears

Brutal but accurate.

>that opening box sound

i always assumed rlm were mocking the concept of adults enthusiastically opening and reviewing cheap branded toys
but it turns out collider is just that

It's too late for me

my old friends got into crack and went to prison so i think RLM is a much better substitute

Who the fuck buys this crap? How can they afford to sponsor half the world's population? Venture Capital funded?

probably the producers of the products directly creating their own box subscription models and then contacting random nerds on youtube for advertising

Waiter!

Yes, this pasta you brought me is STALE!

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Marvel movies are just bland so theres nothing really to make fun of.
DC movies are terrible and theres so many memeworhy moments you can easily make an entire video out of making fun of them.

You're seriously claiming RLM is doing that?

You would never even know what they're parodying if you hadn't seen those other podcasts.

When people want to leech off big channels they put the channels name in the title.

>You're seriously claiming RLM is doing that?
He's talking about the channel that's remixing their Nerd Crew videos. Try to keep up, guy.

RLM has 200k more subscribers than Collider

>its a "claims to be protected by fair use but would not be protected by fair use at all" channel

>can we include it 400 times?

Review is fair use though senpai

How are RLM videos NOT fair use?

I think RLM is cool but their fans are pretty bad, they are exactly like every other fanbase of every other internet reviewers, but act smug because RLM is slightly more sarcastic than the rest of them

goddamit op, now I fucking hate the word 'cool'.

nice channel, dickhead.

where's the fair use?