F

F

F

Cahill should pay him compensation

is he a vegetable?

worse. he's asian

Fortunately not, he seems to have generally made a good recovery after several months of very quiet recuperation at home.

F

>b-but what do american football players need helmets for?

>millionaire doesnt have to work anymore
>so sad! #respect

COME TO BESIKTAS!

Fucking hell. I didn't even know he'd moved from Spurs. Poor guy

He's playing in the fucking championship so I doubt he's that rich, now he has no job and no career prospects because all he knew was how to kick a ball about. Also he's probably a bit retarded now.

You're pretty edgy, I'll give you that.

He's 26 and I doubt he's ever been on the really silly high wages. Probably can't really afford to never work again

Yeah I don't think Spurs yoof get paid much under Levy. His transfer was pretty big though so there may have been a signing fee effectively making him millionaire. Anyhow he'll have to get a profession, he's too young and unheard of to get the easy way to punditry or coaching.

>now he has no job and no career prospects
Eh he can probably do some commentator/pundit shit

F desu

Poor guy. He had even gotten the customary shitty arm sleeve tattoos and everything to look like your typical English footballer.

>a literal scarred retard with a brain injury will be better than Michael Owen

>head injury
>sawker
HOWLIN

Kek

You know that there's such a thing as insurance, right?

He'll get millions from this. That's probably why he's retiring. He's better off economically claiming that an injury ruined his career.

couldn't he wear a special hat like cech?

Why does cech where the helmet anyways

F
Took a knee to the head, he recovered but I guess he wears the cap just to be safe.

Perhaps not as a head coach, but coaching youth squads, scouting, that sort of thing is all open to him.

kek, not as a "head" coach.

average championship wage is 300k p/a. he'd have been on more than that.

Safe to say he'll be fine financially.

spurs DNA

Not to mention Hull and Spurs will look after him, he'll have have a job in football if he wants one.

How so? I felt Cahill had his eyes on the ball the whole time.

I have been bamboozled

as south american who doesn't follow foreign leagues specifically, could someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Maybe he literally got scared shitless other than anything else. At least that would be the better cause.

Should have been Aaron Ramsey.

oh look another le footy lad haircut. how pathetic.

hes fucking shit
hes fucking shit
hes fucking shit, hes fucking shit
hes fucking shiiiit

Gary Cahill mistook Mason's skull for the ball and tried to head it into the back of the net.

and Gary Cahill was fine?
how?

Will Gary finally fucking retire now? I'm tired of seeing that overrated cunt on the pitch

Gary Cahill was sculpted from granite.

Nah, onyx
Vidic was sculpted from granite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

someone post the webm

Huh, didn't knew G-Reco fans exist

SHE ATE SHIT AGAIN
NICE