Anyone else have a liberal arts degree and not a complete fucking cuck?

Anyone else have a liberal arts degree and not a complete fucking cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I have a bachelor of arts, dunno if thats the same

God, if I wasted years of my life getting a degree on 'bacholor of arts', I'm 100% my father would kill me, with his fists.

Liberal arts.. WTF does that even mean??

Oh no, an user just told me that my degree which currently earns me six digits is worthless

100% certain that you should just kys

My dad was close to, in hindsight he was 100% correct though. BA was a mistake.

Right here. I majored in international studies in college, class of 2014. Went into contracting after school though. I enjoyed getting my degree and learning what I did, but I'm not an idiot. Outside of DC, that degree won't pay the bills. Like I said, I went into security contracting after I graduated. Just finished with that and now I'm going back to school to be a dentist. Liberal arts will make you well rounded, which will be a comfort when you're counting pocket change for a sandwich later on. Follow your dreams, but know that nobody is necessarily going to pay you to live them.

Tell me what do people learn in liberal arts, social studies and African studies? Never heard of that shit here.

Certainly not you faggot

The god of liberal art degree noncucks

cant beleive no ones mentioned him yet.

shame on all of you

I have a BA in history. I think it's pretty uncucked as far as liberal arts degrees go, probably because 80% of the students and professors are men. There is some white guilt faggotry and some SJWs in the classes but on the whole I had more history classes without that bullshit than with it. I like to think I helped get a leftie extremist professor fired.

>taking a class about native American history
>it's taught by a middle aged white woman who claimed to be part Cherokee but didn't look at all like an injun (she actually kinda looked like Chief Warren)
>every single class is just her bitching about how awful white people are and how our country really belongs to the natives
>drop it after a couple weeks
>in the online form to drop classes you have to submit a reason why and it's anonymously reported to the dean
>I write "I'm not paying a large sum of money to attend classes where the professor disparages my ethnicity on a daily basis and if her views are what this university supports I'm seriously considering transferring"
>next semester she is gone

only arts guy i know who came close to being redpilled got cucked by some strung out meth head stripper with 2 kids

we dont talk anymore

this

Oh look, he is racist!

yeah lol

did a music degree, was a cuck then in final year I woke the fuck up. I was so mad at everyone at university that I just didn't show up to the graduation ceremony. Even the lecturers are cultural marxists trying to push Judaism on me, forcing us to listen to Jewish music and write essays about why its good.

Havent answered the second part of the question mate...

*checks flag*

oh I see

Do you have a bachelor and or a master?

>liberal arts degree
>not a complete fucking cuck

I did an arts degree though I majored in Math and Law. Then I switched to computers and worked as a programmer and designer for many years before retiring 5 years ago.

I found anthropology and philosophy and criminology extremely interesting and worthwhile. But this was in the 1970s largely before the SJW takeover of the faculty. Would not recommend now.

I would consider myself halfway between libertarian and darn enlightenment in political philosophy. The turning point was reading up on the based ancient greeks and romans.

I have a BA- majored in PoliSci with a concentration in Political Economy.

I'll be going to law school if I can ED to Northwestern (or get a comparable scholly to a decent school).

Professional shitposter and part time engrish teacher atm

>liberal arts will make you well rounded
Kek

I have a master's in getting along studies

Bachelor.

>so mad at everyone at university that I just didn't show up to the graduation ceremony

Does anyone go to those? I skipped all three of mine and I wasn't pissed off. Why would I want to sit as I hear the names of hundred of people called when I don't know any of them?

i graduated in may and i work at a consulting firm in chi-town at 60K and pretty good benefits

liberal arts was good from my perspective

plus i got laid a lot at college

yeah everybody does, you're supposed to, the (((university))) expects you to and so does parents.

I went to school for music composition actually but dropped out in my 3rd year. I tend to associate with the more swpl types, and some of them are more uncucked and redpilled than even a lot of the people on this board.

Liberal arts has a stigma now but it's traditionally where the bright and affluent congregate. Now it's a cesspit of faggots who aspire for status, instead of being born into it.

What school is that?

BA in History here. Uncucked lover of Andrew Jackson, Charles Lindbergh, and George Patton here. I majored ib it since I have always been great at history. I ignored the STEM meme since I am NOT a tech person and would be unable to work efficiently in a STEM job.

I guess I just never saw the point. My parents didn't really give a shit, and neither did I.

Got a BA and a MA and I make really good money in "liberal arts" field. I'm definitely an outlier though.

It looks like she was doing the weather and then someone at the station pushed the wrong button.

What field is that?

My older brother understood completely why I didn't want to go, if I hate the people there and don't have any friends then there is literally zero point in going, plus it costs £60 to hire the gown and hat, but my parents were devastated and thing theres something wrong with me.

Least i am no NEET, or a skinny manlet with a tiny cuck

*checks id*

Pottery

Media

it's the greatest course ever, DUH, like, who needs crap like maths and Engineering????? XDDDDD

multiple lib arts in the european sense here with a rare but useful combo, doing very well, outlier

i went to 1/3 of mine, wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, maybe because it was a small ceremony

Bachelor of fine arts.

Serisously, make any arguments for libertarianism, anarcho-capitalism, objectivism and they lose their minds.

>Bachlors of Arts
>6 digit salary

Pick one user.

>Inb4 he's a welfare whore living with mommy

Great story, and checked.

The market needs both technically skilled and creative people, how is this so fucking hard to comprehend for STEM autists?

95% of STEM faggots I meet are completely socially inept nerdlords with pale skin and dark marks under their eyes

When they need real leaders and managers, they always go for the person who can communicate and do well in social settings and make the bluepilled STEM faggots will do all the boring and technical legwork

Have fun getting replaced by Poo´s stemfaggots!

I got jewed because I had to pay for the cap and gown even though I didn't go.

Honestly, most of my family was relieved. No one really gives a shit about me, so they didn't want to make the 4-5 hour trip anyway.

Good for you though on having integrity; no need to play to their bullshit, show up, and pretend nothing's wrong.

Hey Sammy I seen you've been busy

>paying for a useless degree

no, it's literally impossible because you are the definition of a cuck if you have a lib arts degree

Which degrees?

I didn't even see my trips. Thanks for the check and please forgive me for not noticing, Kek.

So you're responsible for everything that's wrong with the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

mind if i save that?

Oh, a government worker I think...

>I'm 100% my father would kill me, with his fists.

Sounds like he could have used a liberal education

I have a master in history.

A lot of my professors were pretty right-wing, apart from the hardcore SJW gender studies people.

Got a MA in social work 7 years ago, yeah I actually enjoy my no work involved 6 figures job.
>Did my conscription and still active in the officer corps
>sport shooter
>married and have two kids
>15 weeks paid leave per year
>irredeemable employee of the canton
>guaranteed yearly pay raise of 750CHF and full coverage of inflation
>14 salaries per year

No bro, I just realised with 18 that I never want to work, I would actually kill myself if I would spend more than 2 days in a office and found one of the few jobs where I get a high salary for literally playing football or go to theme parks with kids and my only real task is to write two 4 page "progress reports" per 6 months.
life is good.

you can't. i made that image, and it's copyrighted to me. you can buy a copy though, only 10 shekels

PhD in ancient Greek. Xenophon invented the red pill.

You're wrong senpai. STEM is a full of Chads and Stacies now. It used to be nerds only but now in my engineering classes there's fucking 10/10 women in those classes.

who let you on this board? whites only

and here he was pictured fleeing Turkey after his failed Coup

Cultural differences indeed then. Virtually no chicks on the engineering programs here and those who are are trainwrecks.

And I though a Chad was a good looking but low IQ muscular alpha?

I am a triple major: Political science, Mathematics and Computer science.

Having a Liberal Arts degree is really helpful for getting into Law School.

Provided you use it for that purpose (as I did), I don't know why people here hate on it.

>STEM is full of Chads and Stacies now

No, just engineering. I was a graduate teaching assistant for a long time, and the engineering courses were the ones filled with those people. They're pursuing a title, not a skillset.

Phil/Lit major here, I've if anything become more redpilled and fascist than in my youth

>mfw studying modernism and postmodernism

I know the root of modern degeneracy now, intimately

>yfw yes it was actually the jews

There are some smart Chad and Tracies at top Universities.

BA in History as well
also witnessed
Regret it every day, but my professors weren't cucks and I finished my degree before proglib crybullies invaded the discipline
I recently went for grad school and it's ALL about privilege narratives and narrative politics, except in terms of how someone tells history or does their research
no one at the grad level of history talks about history, they just bitch about how someone writes their books and does their research
plus, the professors and other students target anyone who disagrees with the narrative politics.
I wish I went STEM or just joined the military
I do agree with the other user that a liberal arts school gives you a well-rounded education if you play it right, but it's useless in the marketplace where specialization is key.

BS in psychology but some people consider it a liberal art.

if ben garrison were in the copilot chair it would be complete

MDE is my fucking hero

Thank your bachelor's of art students, they essentially subsidize STEM degrees

The more useless (((art))) students there are enrolled the less tuition will be

Have you converted to Islam?

Double majoring in finance and history. Tryna be a decent writer and also have a job upon graduation desu

I've completed two arts degrees: a BA in History from a leftist university and a MA in History from a very right wing university. With that I finagled a career with a £43k/year (I think that's around $85k USD) by the age of 27.

Currently finishing a MSc in Geomatics (which my employer paid for) and expect to be well comfy in the future, m80s.

As someone who has seen it from both sides, there were cucks in all three programs, although right wing MA uni and right wing MSc are pretty much on-par for uncuckedness. If I could do it again, I'd have chosen a different uni for the BA, although the girl pucci was off the chain there and limited at the latter two schools.

Why would anyone go for an arts degree? You might as well just skip college and go to work.

have a rare sammy then

ITT: unemployment and parental disappointment.

Liberal arts has led me to graphic-design studies, which has led me to a job in graphic-design & advertisement, which has a decent salary and is pretty enjoyable

Not everyone with a lib-art degree ends up making chalk drawings on the street you know...

I do agree on one point though, most of my classmates were painfully liberals.

philosophy major here, wrote a paper on AI theory and the mind, spend all day on /pol

I was dating a sjw girl with an arts degree not long ago.

She was literally the entire feminist meme.
She was actually attractive though, wasn't fat, a rare case.

Naturally i enjoyed her for awhile and moved on.

I'm convinced that the average Sup Forumstard shitting on liberal arts degrees in general has never had any higher education.

>tuition ever going down
Not happening until the education bubble finally bursts

What's your job?

Some type of teaching gig?

>my degree which currently earns me six digits
Nice try m8

What is wrong with OP's pic? Is this a doctored pic of a feminist?

That's an interesting application of philosophy. Most of my interaction with philosophy majors/professors has been "YOU CAN'T KNOW NUFFIN!"

I just wrapped up my first year of college. After two semesters, I no longer want to pursue an English degree, but I don't know what else to do.

$1.00000 per year

>six figures
Haha, nice economy Denmark.

>Liberal Arts
>Liberal

>Working on my BA in Pre-Med/Human Physiology
>At my orientation some girl tried to go on some social justice bullshit
>Our advisor said something along the lines of "we study real science here, the liberal arts hall is that way"
>mfw this woman is my advisor

These four years are gonna go smoooooooooth.

Bachelor's of Art in Classics.
Ancient Greek. Latin. Philosophy. Absolutely not a waste of time or money.

Why though? How does that help you get a job? Why can't people just learn about this shit in their own time on Wikipedia or something?

Social Pedagogue in special ed boarding home.
I take care of the kids outside of the school hours, so you might call it something like a more advanced and well payed tard wrangler gig.
Cook and eat with the kiddos, cool them down when they flip their shit, teach em basic living skills and other activities.

I have a degree in Aboriginal studies. I was offered a 74k per year salary at a museam in Syd.

I would say Computer Science is the most worthless. The whole field is flooded with sperglords who think homemade tesla-coils and basic physics is hot shit. No one i now was able to get a job with it, unless they had technical/trade experience.

>Amerifat

opinion discarded

The hell you need ancient Greek for, or Latin for that matter?

I feel you man. I graduated with an English degree last year and I still have trouble finding work that isn't complete shit-tier. Take my advice and switch majors while you still can. At least take political science if you insist on sticking with liberal arts.

Literally 21 trillion dollars in debt

For a true Western education.