I-is there any point in continuing?

I-is there any point in continuing?

continuing what, your life or the office

no

Yes, but give answer to both.

Yes. It's still pretty good, even after he leaves. There's some solid episodes, and all the other characters' arcs are going to be relatively neatly wrapped up.

Watch the last episode and call it quits
Pam turns into an ungrateful whore
Andy gets cucked, again
Ultron shows up and is edgy all the time

It had already gine to shut way before that. Are you even paying attention?

Ultron was the best part of that season desu senpai

Nah, I quite liked it. Seasons 6-7 weren't as good as previous ones, but it was still a good show to return to.

No. For some reason they thought Andy would carry the show or some shit. The heavy focus on him after Michael leaves is horrendous. Just bail and never look back.

I was watching it on air and i dropped it after Micheal left and never looked back.

Do the same.

Can I just say that the show is actually pretty great if you look at it as a mentor-mentee/father figure/unrequited love story between Pam and Michael? I'm fairly sure that was the writers' intention, because if you watch the show with that intention the little moments add up and conclude on a very touching note.

She's the only one who understands him fully, and also the only one who figures out he's leaving. It really gets me. The rest of the show is pretty unfunny/memetic and extremely hard to sit through

Jim figures out he's leaving, what did you watch?

I suppose i meant she's the only one who chases after him

>neatly wrapped up.
That's a good way of saying they shoehorned generic endings in for the characters in the final two episides

It's worth it for the series finale.

You could just watch that episode, but it won't have as big of an impact because the most touching moment, where Michael shows up for Dwight's wedding is less of a big deal if you haven't sat through 2 or 3 seasons or whatever of no Michael

Actually, it was only Jim who figured he's leaving, Pam was the one who almost missed it.

He had obvious mother/daughter thing with Erin, they joke about it a lot.

The only thing I found touching is how Michael was only one who appreciated Pam's art and bought her picture of Dunder Mifflin. It meant a lot to her at the time and they never brought it up and she failed as an artist

Watch for Robert California and Stringer Bell. Jerk off to Erin.

Immediately stop watching when Andy becomes the main character. Fuck you Ed Helms

She only chases after him because she realized it too late. If she figured it out before he left the office, she would've said a goodbye in the same way that Jim did

I was much more emotional when she decided to quit and join his company.

I think she would have gone with him

She only chased him because she wasn't in the office that day (so she didn't get to say goodbye), Jim was the only one who figured out that Michael was leaving that day and he told her.

You didn't find Michael and Pam's relationship to be touching or special?

Yes. Why would you want to risk missing any episodes with Pam?????

Its worth it, though not as good.

There were a lot of funny moments but I hated what they did to Andy. He deserved a better ending.

they couldn't decide what andy's character was supposed to be

first he was the annoying ultra agressive suck up

then he became the preppy useless fag

then it's idiot again

can't keep track of anything in this nigger

the first change came after he had to take anger management courses, the second one was because he really wasn't funny
it didn't help

Same with Ryan's character, he changed like 4 times throughout the series. It was alright, but when he became the worthless millennial. They should have gotten rid of him or make him mature, and introduce a new character

I felt it worked better for Ryan because the show didn't focus that much on him. He was always a joke character, while the audience was supposed to like Andy, which they didn't.
I'd continue watching, but if it gets unbearable just watch the last 4 or so episodes and read up what happens in between.

Ryan's character made sense jumping from hipster fad to hipster fad. He had no actual identity and was just generally full of shit.

Andy on the other hand, was most likely written worse and worse out of spite since he started getting famous.

The final season is utter shit except for the finale. 4th wall breaking with the camera guy was the worst part of the entire series and it only functioned to worsen Pam as a character.

It's a good time capsule into the mid to late 00's.

Jenna, you're just mad because it put stress on Pam's relationship with Jim and you didn't like that.

Get out before it's too late.

I don't agree since Pam is bae and is the best and can't worsen perfection, but also the Brian arc was part of the transition into showing the whole thing was a documentary, along with Oscar confronting the crew about his affair with the (s) senator.
It would've been too weird not breaking that 4th wall gradually, and jumping right into the interview panel that was in the finale.

I just realized I never actually finished this show because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ryan is by far the most relatable and realistic character throughout the show, and he got to fug Mindy Kaling before she went full POO and gained 200lbs

No, everything after he left is just afterbirth.

Yea its worth watching. Not as good and andy is an idiot but robert california is a good season...will ferrels cameo is good too. I really hated pam and gyms relationship trouble arc...its just wierd when they make it a bit ambiguous with the camera guy....and overall pam is just acting like an insecure whore. Nice finale though.

The rundown if you're interested:
Pam cucks Jim and regularly sleeps with the boom mic guy and it's discovered that their 2nd kid is actually not Jim's

I saw it all and I literally can't remember anything that happened after Michael left

That really should have been the end, anyway. I remember watching that deleted scene where Michael finally points out the many flaws in the Office and says something like, "I could be a mean guy who just says do your work and go home" and then Jim smirks and says, "we actually would like that guy."I like to think that scene as canon because it drives home the point that Michael is too good for this world, that he's only seen as obnoxious because he still has the mentality of a child and everybody else around him is just going through the motions of life and are pointless human beings

Its a theme that I can relate to in real life as I've seen people's lives change to revolve around working in the rat race so they can get a nice car they don't need so they can hook-up with sluts they don't love

>calls an incredible actor by his capeshit character name
Why is Sup Forums so fucking dull?

Let's go back in time to when you first watched the first episode.

No, quit, it's fucking shit.

Now let's fast forward back to today.
As much as I hated Michael, everyone I hate, became even bigger characters I hated.
Kill it now.

Holy shit...what the fuck happened to that show.

And their first kid is heavily implied to be Roy's

Good news user! According to the show runner Greg Daniels, the deleted scenes are actually canon, they're just other parts of the workday that weren't shown.

Who gives a fuck?
Pam is a slut and Jim is a piece of shit.
It works out that Jim becomes a cuck.

Thought that was Jan for a second

You need to get your eyeballs checked if you can't even recognize mommy

Robert California > Michael Scott

This is bullshit.

No it's not. Except the part of figuring out he was leaving, that was Jimothy.

Did you even watch the show?

What's worse, final seasons of Office US or OfficeUKthemovie2016.HDTV.x265.axxo?

>watching it after the third season

pffft

Robert wasn't even that good. After michael left they were trying for another lol so whacky replacement

>UK Office anything

Season 9 wasn't all that bad but there are some really stupid parts. You can skip season 8 entirely as it feels really off from the rest of the show, maybe watch the last episode of that season where they pretty much toss everything that happened out.

that fucking scene

I know that feel. I'd like to have friends eventually.

And actually be a part of an inside joke with IRL people that's not a meme between anonymous people on the internet.